3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hi guys thanks for the giveaway, I'm from México and I'd like to win the new razer blade 14 because of the 1060 graphics card (VR ready :) ), the 6th generation Intel core i7 processor and the chroma keyboard that looks amazing.

I would want the razer blade plz my mom just had babys and my bday is october 1st and i want a laptopbad

With you since the beginning of lmg, the best tech related content on YouTube, keep the good work up and stay strong!

Thanks to razer too for the this awesome giveaway and a new stealth will be big upgrade of my 5y old daily driver :)

Kind regards,

J.H.

I would definitely love to have a razor blade because of the awesome graphics it has. It would easily destroy my current desktop with a GTX 750ti FTW.

I would like the New Razer Blade because at college I don't have enough space for my full gaming desktop here which makes gaming rather difficult.

I need the New Razor Blade for school and gaming on the go. Since i am now a highschooler it would be nice to have a laptop to take with me for school projects and also would be nice saying i have to stay after school until six every single day because my mom is a school teacher. thanks guys, congrats on 3 mil!

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to win the Razor Blade laptop because I would love to have a laptop that is capable of gaming, as well as the light up keyboard lol :) thanks for the opportunity :)

The Razer Blade looks amazing. I've been working hard to get away from this horrid Mac Mini for so long now an amazing laptop with WINDOWS would be amazing. lol

The Blade stealth would be pretty sweet :) Then i can run a server off my older laptop :) 

The 1060 Razer Blade 14"  would help my dreams come true. I am currently a student studying video game programming. I am in dire need of a laptop to work on development while at home and in transport. Unfortunately unreal engine which we currently heavily use for class doesn't run on regular low spec college budget laptops. It requires something powerful both in the CPU and GPU to run  the editor. The Blade would be absolutely perfect. Plus it would go nicely with my Razer Naga Mouse and Razer Tactical Backpack

Wow, what a crazy giveaway!  If I had the choice (both seem awesome for different reasons), I would choose the Blade 14.  Having a portable gaming computer would be amazing.  With a new baby, it is not always feasible for me to shelter myself away in the "man cave" where my gaming rig is located.  This would allow me to game and watch the kiddo!  And thats the reason I would choose it over the stealth.  Though my wife would definitely prefer using the stealth, since it appeals more to her.   

I would prefer the Razor Blade because I would like to finally have a laptop capable of gaming, and the light up keyboard lol. Thanks for the opportunity! :)

Definitely the NEW Razer Blade 14.

The 4K screen is super excessive. :)

Love the show, congrats on 3m.

The Razer Blade 1080p would be super freakin incredible! Gotta love that rad rainbow keyboard!

I would like the Razer blade 14 because I need a laptop for school and recording. Thanks!

I'd happily have the Razer Blade. I have a table that wobbles but the Blade is the correct height so it would be a free fix if I win :)

I would prefer the Blade, for gaming, I don't do any kind of production work or artistry stuff.

I would also be curious to see (possible video topic for you guys to cover) if maybe some components within high end gaming laptops like this, could be transplanted into a desktop. Just a though.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I've recently discovered LTT and TQ on YouTube but I became an instant fan.

I would like to vote for the stealth.

Thank you