3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I've recently discovered LTT and TQ on YouTube but I became an instant fan.

I would like to vote for the stealth.

Thank you

On 9/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer Stealth Please, I need a new laptop to replace my toaster

Congrats on 3 million! And that blade would be awesome! Major upgrade from my puny Toshiba Satellite. 

The normal blade would be really nice because of the bigger screen, and so I can use it for schoolwork and games.

Razer Blade for sure, more power for one piece of bad ass and beautiful machine! give it to me! 

The NEW razor blade stealth would be awesome. I'd use it for school and wouldn't have to share with my brother anymore.

I've never had a Razer System, but winning this would be great! Could use it for school or something like that!

I would like the razor blade not stealth never had something like this b4 in mein lyfe.

I would be ecstatic if I won the Stealth, I already have a gaming machine (Desktop,) and would love to have something I can take with me on trips with my parents and to take to class. Plus consuming media on that 4k screen would be pure bliss! Never won anything before, but man that'd be so awesome. Good luck to everyone else

CPU: i7 4770k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Mobo: Gigabyte z87 ud3h Memory: 16GB Corsair Veng. 1866MHz  GPU: EVGA SC 780 PSU: Corsair ax850 Case: Define R4 BlackOut Edition SSD: Samsung 840 EVO HDD: Two WD Black 7200RPM 1TB

You can't win if you don't try right? The NEW RAZER Blade Stealth #likeaNINJA would be awesome to win and set up as a streaming or editing PC on the go! 

I wonder how a 970 would do in the Razer Core. Those look pretty sawwwwwheeeet!

Thanks for all the great info and entertaining content you guys put out! They're epic and inspirational to a new content creator! :D

#SelfieStatus.jpg

CISSP/CCNA Route & Switch/Network+/Sec+ currently working on CCNP Route. 8 Years of enterprise level IT work with Data Centers and Networking. 

Small time streamer and content creator who's constantly trying to improve.

Always offering a helping hand!

Going to college soon and I'm going to need a portable device! I'd love the new Razer Blade! 9_9

NEW Razer Blade 14! More power for everyday CAD modeling!

I could really use the Razer Blade, would be a huge upgrade from e5800 dual core with integrated graphics, Can barely even watch 1080p videos on it, espically 60fps

I definitely would like the new Blade 14. I'd bring it to my university, game on it while waiting for class, then take the most kick ass notes because they'd be on the Blade and then go home without breaking my back while commuting :)

I would definitely spring for the Blade 14. Because I like to game, and I'm not an artist. So I commute to school Monday, Tuesday, not Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. And on Tuesdays I have two classes that are five hours apart, and surprise! it gets boring. So yeah, being able to enjoy five hours of passing time would be great!

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want to use the Razer Blade 14. I'll use it to make youtube gaming videos. I'll become big with it, watch me! (P.S. no, i'm not insane :D i'm serious)

Nothing wrong with the Blade Stealth, but I'd like the the Blade 14 — my desktop is real old at this point, and the Blade 14 would be a fine desktop replacement. It's not even bad at portability, until you compare it to the Stealth. I lugged a 5lb. laptop around for years. 4lbs. doesn't faze me.

I know, I know. It's lame for this to be my only post on this forum just because you think you *might* get a new laptop.

Let me tell you though the Razer Blade 14 is beautiful. I'll be super jealous of the lucky dog that gets it. 

Plus it comes with FL Studio?!?(I'm a music educator)

Come oooon. It was hard to resist entering.

I'd definitely take the new razer blade. It is just the right size, the stealth IMO is a little too small.

I want to have the razer blade stealth :) dont Need it for gaming :D more for productive work

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would love the "new RAZER blade," because I really need a laptop for school, and my old one is literally from the 1900's. I also will use it to stream, and game for my YouTube channel. ???

PS I really love the videos

PPS Linus, can you do another custom build, because I'm probably not the only one who loves them.

Razer blade stealth all day everyday it would be an amazing privilege to receive such a product from a company that is growing this fast and when this company reaches the top i would like to say I won a contest by these guys.