3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congrats on 3 mil, been watching since you guys were at around 900000, just never got around to the forums til now. If odysseus smiles upon me and i win, i would like the blade. I'm curently in college lugging around an old alienware 17inch and its a little unwieldy. I figure the blade would be a perfect fit without compromise.

On 05/09/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to have the new blade as this, in my opinion, would be a really great first gaming laptop

Damn i really want the Razer Blade since i need a laptop for Uni

The New Razer Blade 14 so i could play games on my classes if they start to feel boring:D

Id honestly be happy with any of them there definitely macbook killers i think id pick just the blade because its a beast 

I would want the new blade, I want it because I have been attempting to game with a regular 4g ram with amd a8 cpu radeon r5 gpu, and I cant do much with this pc. I am only 13 and I don't really make money, I have been watching you since around 2014 - 2014 and I love your videos, you have really inspired me and I want to one day make my own tech channel.  I wanted to thank you, although you might not be the one reading this, anyways I wanted to thank you for making your videos... They inspire me and many other people. <3

The blade, I dont really travel to places without electric sockets nearby often. 

I'll be modest and say that i want Razer Blade just because of its super performances and lightness and it's the best laptop seen so far at a giveaway. Thumbs up for LinusTechTips !!! and for Razer !!! of course for their hard work and because they think about us ... gamers .

The New Razer Blade 14, it would be so nice to not have to bring a desktop to my dorm. Thanks!

On 9/5/2016 at 2:54 AM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

On 9/5/2016 at 2:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want to win Razer stealth because i never had a gaming laptop on my life surely you will give me one.

I'd love to win the new blade, it would be fantastic if I could finally get a laptop that doesn't crash when I do heavy school work like cad. It'd help with the loading times on my coding programs as well.... Well, most probably won't win. But if I do, hey. I love you, and we can take a cup of tea or something yeah?

I'd want the Blade Stealth. My 4 year old all-in-one PC isnt ideal for gaming at all, neither is it portable enough to take to class

My current laptop is pretty old, so I would use it to actually be able to play any game more powerful than Minecraft. I want to explore more games and watch movies in 4k. I would prefer to receive the blade stealth since I'm a pretty light gamer and I would probably end up taking it on the go a lot.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth. I already have a great gaming laptop, but something with some real battery life would be awesome for programming.

I would love to receive the blade 14. I'm a huge fan and I've never won a giveaway before and I really want to. Hope I win, thanks. Keep up the good work!  If I won the laptop I would use it for school work and to try my hand at content creation on YouTube. I also host a stall in a carnival every year where you can play car simulation games. My old laptop keeps overheating and can't take the stress anymore. All the proceeds from the stall go to a charity to aid orphans and women. The blade 14 would be really cool to have and would let me earn more for charity as I could be open for longer. Love your work! 

PS- I know the story sounds made up but if you contact me I can show you proof. 

hey guys uuhm,

Congratulations on the 3 million sub thingy. You've earned it! I would prefer the new razer butt... either one is cool really.

Hope the whole crew enjoys what they are doing, cause your audiance certainly does

Thanks for everything!

PS: I love you hihi :$

Would love the razor blade, I need more excuses to not work whilst at work.

i would like the new razer blade, i gave my old laptop to my younger brother for school; currently been looking for a new laptop.

The new blade..

For some kickass gaming.. and just love the portability.

Thanks for the giveaway I would like Blade stealh I would use it as for photo editing and gaming

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be great as it's at the"cutting edge" of technology :P:)

My choice would be the razer blade. All the performance you need in a great form factor.