3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

If I was to win, I'd choose the NEW Razer Blade 14. I've personally never owned my own personal laptop, but I do a bit of desktop gaming :)

The question is, why would I choose the Razer Blade over the Blade Stealth?
BACKGROUND: Where I live, the ping is absolutely terrible on pretty much any game. I'm lucky to be able to use my phone to download YouTube videos and other extras at school since buffering at 144p isn't nice :o and carting around my desktop isn't always a good option.
The answer to my question though, is I want to be able to game online. I can't cart my desktop around everywhere every-time I want to play with a friend - and mobile data is really expensive in NZ. Following that, while a 4k screen is amazing - I'd prefer 1080p any day if it meant that I could bump those graphics settings up higher. It's got a GTX 1060 :o I'd be lucky to get one of those in my desktop :). The keyboard is backlit which I almost can't go without these days, and it has a massive 1TB SSD storage space!

Finally, my absolute favorite part of this laptop is that it can game, while only weighing 4.19 pounds at 0.7 inches thick! Wow!

Good luck to everyone participating, and hope I gave someone a good read :D 

awesome Razer Blade 14. would luv to take a break from studying on it n jus play sum games to chill.

I would prefer the razer blade 14, but both of them are fine ;P. I just want something that can run the windows start menu on 1080p 30 fps or more. Thanks a lot (both to razer and LTT). I hope i win!

May I please get a new Razor Blade Stealrh love the 4K display and so I can use it on the go love you guys thank ! :) 

The New Razer Blade.

It's PERFECT for doing animation work on the go.

I don't have a laptop now, and a Razer Blade would be SO usefull.

I'd be able to do work when I'm away from home.

BONUS: Make friends JELLY :D

Would love a Blade 14. Thanks for all the videos over the years!

Stealth, so people can ask me where I got my MacBook at the airport 

I would love to win the Razer blade! For all my life I would enjoy a new computer than this toaster that doesn't fit all my needs. Furthermore, my friends have LAN parties that i would love to actually be able to participate and show off this amazing computer to them. hopefully one day man!

Definitely want the New Razer Blade 14! Currently using a macbook pro 2010 bought before I learned about computers from Linus' old videos. Biggest regret ever lol! now in need of a new portable gaming set up!! I change place of living every 1.5 months and initially bought an matx system in an SG09 but after getting a child lugging that around with keyboard and mouse is getting waaaaaaaaaaay too time and energy consuming! plus the blade would actually outperform my desktop *cries* lol! 

If I get it I'm thinking of retiring my current desktop into a home server for my movies and tv shows + picture backup and having the laptop as my main gaming PC! 

also, congrats guys!!

I would love to have the Razer Blade, i don't really need 4k in my life at the moment. Thanks for letting me enter!

I would like the New Razer Blade 14. I recently had the luck to fry the motherboard of my $2000 laptop and now I don't really have the money to spend on a new computer.

If I won, then i would prefer the Razor Blaze 14 and I would end up using this laptop for college, but mainly to have a nice PC for both work and fun while I am around school pretty much

Razer Blade 14, I will use it to put all the Macs around me to shame! Thanks a lot!

Razer Blade Stealth Plz, would be great for a portable gaming device:)

i would like the blade for gaming and programming. Having a dedicated GPU will allow me to test my programs that make use of CUDA on my laptop!

Either one cause i'm a pleb that can't even run GTA V at 720 40fps. Harambe would be proud :3

Razer Blade Stealth pls.. would love a laptop for uni :)

Definitely the new Razer Blade! (Razer please think of new names it isnt hard..)  I'd love to be able to game on the go!

PC Specs  Case: Corsair 760T  CPU: i7 4790k @4.0GHz And Cooled By The H100i  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 KINGPIN 4GB  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB  SSD128 Boot Drive  HDD: 1TB WD 7200RPM  PSU:  750w Corsair RM  OS: Windows 8.1 (64bit)

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade would be nice when i get to college.

IF ill win a Razer blade then i will start my youtube channel :D

I'd love the new Razer Blade. Just so I can avoid buying a MacBook Pro for working on the go (no laptop at the moment).

Also, I'd be able to actually game on it :D.

If I win, I have no preference for which one is sent. Just surprise me.