3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would really love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14. It seems like the best one to win for my needs xD

Hi there! I don't speak much or glance a lot on your forums but definitely have been watching your videos for awhile now, since the inhouse water cooling project. I would love to get that Blade 14 for my girlfriend(if I do win! since her 23rd birthday is a month away. She would certainly love it, and of course, congrats on the 3 million subscribers!

I'd love the new razor blade because right now i'm using an old laptop and i just need an upgrade. I feel like this laptop would be great for me because i want to get into video/audio editing, graphic design and game at the same time! 

I would love to win the New Razer Blade 14 because I'm going to start med school this semester. Thanks for the giveaway!

I want the Razer Blade 14. I never had a gaming PC before except for my toaster (that's how I call my computer xD) so this will be awesome :D

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be a wet dream come true. Always loved the Razer Blades design and concept over the years! 

Stealth all the way. Really make cookie clicker looks amazing

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I would get the new blade, I'd like to play some battlefield one from my college :/

I would like the Razer Blade cause I do not own a laptop for school and don't have the money to get one at the moment, plus I can do "personal" stuff with it when I'm on bed (aka doing homework)

i'd devenetly like a new laptop like a razor blade my current one just had it's 10th birthday xD

and keep up the good work guys!

First congratulation my professor for 3m subscribe

I love the new razor blade; it looks awesome and has great performance I think it’s time to change my older dell INSPIRON N1040

THANKS

The Razer blade would be nice because none of my professors will have to be annoyed by my loud laptop fan running during class.

New Razer Blade Stealth for mobile coding and to replace my desktop!

A Razer Blade Stealth, i will use it to play stuff downstairs next to my family and talk with them because i always just sit behind my computer

THANKS LINUS GROUP FOR THIS GIVEWAY..

NEW RAZER BLADE IS BETTER WITH GTX1060 BUT BOTH LAPTOP ARE ASS KICKER.

I WOULD PREFER BOTH LAPTOP ......................... IF I WIN..:D

Just now, DoFFy said:

I prefer the new razer blade because everything you need is in that gaming beast. I need that for playing my games bcos I cant play them with my laptop. Thanks and goodluck to everyone!!! 

Concrats on the 3 mill subs, awesome guys.

And yea just made an acc for this now ^^ I would love the Razer blade :)

it would be so nice to finaly be able to properly game when visting my home town =D

I'm a desktop guy, but i'm all in for the Razer Blade 14. that's some sexy laptop.

This would sick, love razer so much! The razer blade stealth is thing to get, that would be awesome to win!

I want any of them because I am studying in a school where we use ipads or laptops everyday. We do some huge video work and I just like playing games so I need performance in the device that I will use in school. I am good with the Blade or the Blade Stealth.

Both are extraordinary and i would like to have any of the two but blade 14 is the one that can even replace my whole pc and outperform it easily. Congrats for the 3 milion subs and i am sure the 4 million milestone is coming soon ;)

I need Blade Stealth for Power Point ;) Just kidding, Blade Stealth is an ideal laptop for programming and would make coding even more satisfactory for me than it is now.