3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love to win the Razer Blade (GTX 1060) I have never experienced such a thin laptop with such power. And with the series 10 gpus from Nvidia I can definitely play my games.

I would love the new Blade Stealth. I have a gaming desktop and this would greatly enhance my productivity. 

The NEW RAZER BLADE 14. I preferred it over the Razer Blade Steath because of the dedicated GTX1060, so i could actually have something to game on after being offline for almost 2months (since July 18 2016 where my PSU decided to burn down my motherboard). I know that the RBS is capable of hooking up an external GPU (such as the Razer Core) via the Thunderbolt™3 port but honestly, I would just replace my motherboard and prolly upgrade my system with that $500.
Thank you LTT and RAZER for this opportunity.  

As a swedish viking stealth isent an option.

The razor blade would be awsome as a new laptop!

Thanks for an awsome channle :)

Great Giiveaway and the Razor Blade Stealth will look good with me.

Honestly both are great but i would have to go for the razor blade for being an all round awesome laptop 

I definitely would like the new razer blade. been wanting to create some videos but just dont have the right equipment :c.

I'd want the Razer Blade as i want to game on it.

I would use it for school work and gaming over at friends houses and as a second display of sorts for other work.

I have programming classes and I'd like to get ahead and work with java-script over c#.

I also want to have something i can watch movies and things on while I'm in bed or hook up an HDMI cable and stream Netflix or YouTube or Anime.

Lastly, i traveled recently for a school trip and had no entertainment and i couldn't sleep or watch anything as the TV's on the plane were broken, so i would like something that i could fully travel with and always have one me.

P.S. if I was lucky to win either i would be happy, if i won the stealth i would use it normally at home and just buy a Razer Core and just add a gtx 1070 to if possible

I would love the new Razor Blade, plenty of power to game when my wife and I travel. Will also allow my wife to edit photos for her photography business.

IMO the new Blade is one of the only good looking gaming laptops available - would love to win one of those.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys!

I would like the razer blade as it an be a upgrade from my current laptop i can play variety of games with the gtx 1060 in the blade. The size of the blade can also allow me to carry it around to play with my friends. The thunderbolt 3 also can allow me to increase the precious frame rates by using the razer core in the future if there is a game with very high graphics.

That Fresh New Razorblade Stealth for that 60 fps yo!!!!

ps: I love u guys 

It would be the COOLEST to get the Razer Blade! I am addicted to gaming and have been using a craphole computer for so long! I believe that the Razer Blade would give me the CUTTING EDGE (get it?) technology to both game and relax. I'd also like to use it with school work and so I can game on the go. It would be a real head start for making a YouTube channel with my friends. Thank you for reading!

I would really love to get a New Razor Blade Stealth. If I win one I could My school projects on it while I can also play games at free times. Because of my poverty I can not Buy a laptop so If you could help me thank you very much

I would be very grateful of you very much

Hello Nick and everyone from Linus Tech Tips. You guys and Razer are awesome for doing this give away :)

I'd prefer to win the New Razer Blade 14 because I'm a gamer and that laptop is a beast (and stylish af). I would play CSGO and many more games on it as well as use it for my school work. Even though the Stealth has a bigger screen (which I would prefer), the Blade got that new GTX 1060 which is AWESOME.

I'd be super grateful if I win cause what I have right now is a $300 HP laptop. If I don't, oh well, I can still get 40fps on CSGO with low settings :P

Good luck to everyone! I've got my fingers crossed haha.

I have no idea what to put here so I'll just put what I'm putting here so I guess now I know what I'm putting here.

100% the Blade 14.

I've had proper ultrabooks, I just can't sacrifice the power for them anymore.

I'll give up a little battery life for that any day.

I would LOVE a Razer Blade (The one with the 1060 to be clear.) I could finally get into PC gaming (wanted to for years) I would have a good platform for programming (again, wanted to for years) and I would have a PC for video editing (and third, wanted to for years), this would open so many doors for me finally. Not to mention it would give me a laptop for college.

Finally i can post. Would love to have the Razer Blade Pro, i believe 1080p is still the best kind of screen for a laptop, since 4k mines battery too damn fast.

Also, it would go well with the rest of my Razer Lineup:

-Blackwidow

-Deathadder

-Hammerhead

-Kraken

-Sabertooth

-Goliath

Still, the blade is too expensive for me, so i hope i win.

Blade 14 since it got a balanced performance. Light but also powerful enough to carry to school for engineering course load; and also who doesn't want something other than light bulbs to light up the room with!

Yes I wanna win razar Blade .. A powerful machine in a compac size .. we can use it multipurpose not just only for gaming and also some editing and office stuff that's cool right ..to not to spending much on traditional CPU wanna get this type of compac machine .. love this