3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the razer blade 14 because it's freaking awesome! I want to be able to play competitively games such as dota2 and CSGO on it without worrying about lag :)

I'd take the Blade Stealth, already have a decent rig and would love the portability, plus that 4K screen....

I would love the new Razer Blade to replace my current gaming/college laptop which has been nicknamed by friends as the "Jetpack" because it weighs so much that I can only carry it in a very large backpack. But even better is when I'm gaming, the fans go to their max rpm which sounds as if a jet engine plane is taking off, thus the nickname. 

Id love the New razor blade stealth, simply because i'm broke and cant afford a decent gaming computer.

I would love to have a Razer Blade. The on-the-go-gaming would be fantastic!

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

University is round the corner for me. I can think of nothing better to show off to my computer-science student flatmate than that lovely Blade 14. 

He's gloated about his clunky gaming laptop for a while, insisting that it's as good an experience as the desktop I had made for me a while back.

It's certainly as loud as that PC and nearly as hard for him to carry around, so equal in some ways, perhaps. 

Alas, a desktop doesn't quite make the cut for balancing my work and portability requirements with my gaming and power-hungry usage, but the Blade 14 seems ideal.

Best wishes from the UK! 

I want to win Razer Blade Stealth, well it just a wish. But just in case my wish granted, I prefer Razer Blade Stealth simply because its design for productivity, productivity at its finest!

The brand new Razer Blade would be a great replacement for my HP Probook with a i3 core! I could play all the new games I've bought. 

I would love the new razor blade 14 because i like the power of it and bigger screen

Using Tapatalk

I want the new Razer Blade. Need a gaming laptop for college. You know. For studying. Not playing games at all.

Blade Stealth is my choice. Need it for the portability for school. Plus it just looks amazingly badass

Razer Blade Stealth please - I want to start video editing on the fly!

in desperate need for a new laptop for school, gaming, and overall a good quality experience, and the Razor Blade would fill those shoes and then some :)

I'd love the Blade! Im going into graphic design school next year and that machine would help me IMMENSELY!

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Razer Blade ! i would love to have it for my college work  and for an ocasional gaming sesion

I prefer The Blade 14 because it is a bigger blade that I can "shave" with........ Makes your face smooth and clean before a gaming sessions.....

The Razer Blade for sure! That way I can game while I commute.
Congrats on 3 mill!

I honestly don't need this but the blade would be a great gift for my younger brother is rocking a old desktop grade hp with that gt 530 and a 4:3 display I don't really do presents but I think I owe him one, if not the blade then I'd have the blade stealth as going to university to do computer science, but I'd really like the blade for my brother as first choice

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Not sure how commenting on this website works so i guess I'm stuck with the video in my comment, but oh well. I'd like a razer blade for dat cool gaming on the go! 

I would love to receive the new Razor Blade. I am a serious gamer and like to make Laptops the center of everything in my system because they are easy to move around, store and can be a lot faster than desktops. My system consists of many surround speakers and controller inputs. I play competitive games that require a lot of FPS and RAM to function properly and I feel that this Razor Blade would be the perfect center to my system of many pieces. I also prefer the Blade over the stealth because the blade has more USB ports and runs smoother. I also don't mind the size or weight difference at all.

I'd want the new razer blade 14, I could use it for school and gaming, an awesome mix :D, congrats on 3 million subscribers!