3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be great because any computer right now will be awesome since i cant play games sadly lol

Definitely the New Blade 14. Imagine taking it for vacations, gaming on the plane and even using the hotel TV.

That Razer Blade with the gtx 1060 would be amazing, and here's exactly what I'd do with it:

I've recently have been "hired" (unpaid) to follow a smaller pro esports team to do their video content.  I shoot and edit all of it during their big events/tournaments.  The only thing is that I can't edit any of the videos until I get home for my desktop.   I'd use this laptop to travel with, create media content with Premiere Pro/After Effects/Photoshop/Audition  and of course do a bit of gaming on the side!  It would be a dream to have a new laptop that I can use when I'm on the go. 

Long time viewer, first time signing up for the forums though! Thanks for everything you do!

I'd like the Razer Blade 14 because I love being able to use my computer on the go without sacrificing performance. I also love to game, and the Razer Blade 14 is my ideal gaming laptop. Additionally, it looks beautiful!

The Razer Chroma keyboard is amazing, as well as the sleek design. I have been wanting a Blade for years, and I really do hope I win, but good luck to anyone else that's entering!

NEW Razer Blade 14

using  an 5 year old desktop.  this would help with the family trip planned for next summer, heading out west. could even stop and thank you.  ;)

Blade Stealth!

Ultra portable outside the home with that GPU power for gaming at home would be LEGENDARY

7f5.gif

That blade '14 Looks mighty fine. That gtx 1060 would definitely help with uhhh... Studying... Yeah. For real though i enjoy video editing and 3D modeling, and being able to do that without needing a 50lb 2ft tall tower would be a dream. 

wohoo! the site's finally working again. Definitely going with the  NEW Razer Blade 14

Winning NEW Razer Blade 14 would be awesome. Thanks!

i would definitely like the new blade. it would allow me to finally go 100% into pc gaming, been looking to do this for some time but unfortunately due to current circumstances i cant. thanks and keep up the good work 

I like the NEW RAZER BLADE 14! I can use it anytime anywhere because its light to use and thin that can even fit in my bag. I can also set my options into full HD or QHD+. It has also 16GB memory and 1TB SSD storage by that I can install many games here like DOTA 2 and many more. I'am a girl gamer I start playing games in my daddy's laptop I  hope I can own a Razer Laptop i'll give my best shot in every game that i played if i get this one. Thankyou Razer more power Godbless! 
Win win win win please
:D:x

I would like to win the Blade 14 mainly because I am currently running a potato without a GPU and I will be starting college soon for which I'll be needing a laptop.

Thanks for the giveaway LMG. Congratulations for 3 million subscribers!

I would love to win the Razor Blade, mainly because I love to game, (specifically Star Trek Online, Minecraft, Space Engineers, Prison Architect, etc.), but also the blade has more USB ports, which you can never have too many of.

Hey, I'd prefer the New Razer Blade, because I do a lot of graphics work and the graphics card would be truly helpful. I'm a gamer, and a student, so portability is an important factor and the Blade has got me fully covered! xD

OMG the moment i saw what razer had done to the the 'NEW RAZER BLADE 14', I am taken aback by RAZER. When I saw that LinusTechTips is doing a giftaway. I was really excited.
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M (6GB VRAM)
* 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6700HQ
* PCIe SSD up to 512GB
* 16GB of DDR4 RAM
* Killer™ Wireless-AC
Just look at the specs! The ultimate gaming experience for a gaming laptop you can ever find. Not to mention the awesome exterior of the new razer blade 14.This is why I chose the new razer blade 14. If I were the winner of this giveaway, I would definitely treat it as my wife. I'm going to use the new razer blade 14 on a daily basis for school projects, gaming and definitely watching more of LinusTechTips videos.

I hope I could be the winner of this giveaway and also congratulation on your 3 million subscribers. I loved watching your videos. Especially the humor at the start of the video.

Been using a Mac for the longest time, would be great to switch to windows on a new Blade. 

currently using my school laptop for work, would mind a upgrade!! gl to everyone else

Congratulation on achieving 3 Million subs!
For the laptop i would prefer the Razor Blade.

Definitely the new Razer Blade Stealth. I need an ultra portable computer for college, and this guy is about as portable as they get! I don't need a powerhouse, because that's what a desktop is for. The Kaby Lake in this guy hopefully should be very battery efficient.