3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congrats on the 3 mil! I would like a Razor Blade Stealth because it's stealth.

i would want the new Razer blade, i'd be cool to Rush b in the restroom :D

Would be useful for my girlfriend, we are moving and she will be starting school soon, but also wants to be able to play games with me. So a Razer Blade would be really helpful :P Good luck to all :) 

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

The Razer Blade Stealth!!! :D To make the perfect combo with a Razer Core!! B|

Razer blade 14.

Im starting collage soon and I'm looking for something like this where i still can light game on it and its very portable. 

May the best man lose xD

Slowly...In the hollows of the trees, In the shadow of the leaves, In the space between the waves, In the whispers of the wind,In the bottom of the well, In the darkness of the eaves...

Slowly places that had been silent for who knows how long... Stopped being Silent.

I mean.. razor blade stealth would be nice but will settle for the razer blade. Will definitely help for school and gaming. Ps. Linus for the WIN

The new Razer Blade so I can have a good laptop when I'm working 24 hour shifts at the fire department.

Any laptop would be an upgrade to my MacBook Pro if I have to choose I'll go for the new razer blade for gaming.

Here in my country ?? razer is an unknown brand. Getting the laptop will be amazing so I can show it to all of my friends. 

Long time follower on youtube and twitter, just never made a forum account.

I'll trade you my razor for yours ;)
mine is a bit less cool though...it only shaves my hair

Oh hey, the forums work again!

I'm planning on scraping together enough funds for a Blade Stealth and a Core, but damn, if you guys are gonna give me one, I'll take the Blade. plz

They both would be awesome but probably the Razor Blade because I can game on it and still use it your uni work. :) 

RAZER MORE LIKE please give me the laptop i'm more desperate than a 13 year old for sex just please. anyway not to toot my own horn because i did nothing at all beside watch your content and laugh sometimes because who where's Birkenstock and socks.. Linus does Linus does.:| Anyway on a real note super proud of you guys for 3 mil thats pretty big for a tech channel. now 3 mil people think Linus's form of cheap is 1600$ But either way just happy t be in the contest :D. PS thanks for showing me how to build a PC ;-; 

would prefer the razer blade stealth. The ultra thin and light design would be a lot more convenient for travelling to and from university with, not really interested in a gaming machine xD

I would like the Razer Blade 14 because I was an idiot and spilled a bunch of salt water on my laptop.  It would also be nice to have a laptop so that I could game at my friends place's without having to drive my desktop to them.

Between the two laptops I would choose the razor blade just for the fact that I would like to major in a computer science field in collage...even though im only a junior in high school collage is just around the corner. Good luck to everyone and thank you for such an immense giveaway.

First of al congrats on reaching 3 mill subs!! I am so happy to be part of this amazing community.Secondly really I want the razer blade with the desktop gpu please. With this I will be able to play the latest games that I always wanted to play such as Far Cry 4!! So please please please choose me. I am also going to start a youtube channel so this would really be a helpful machine to have with me

I'd hope to get the New Razer blade, too be honest I won't win, but odds are better than the lottery ;p. Love you Linus!