3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love the Blade to play during lunch break at the office!

Thanks LTT crew for daily videos and weekly Friday banters, even on holidays!

Hey :)

I would love the new razer blade because I could just be able to enjoy playing my games on my own laptop.. my personal laptop...and actually playing games without terrirble frames

So yea thats it :D

Sorry for my bad english...im french

New Razer Blade Stealh. that way I can have a computer for more then browsing the internet. I currently have a computer with no graphics card, and a single core 1.86 Ghz cpu with no hyperthreading along 2 g of ram. I can barely  run Mozilla.

I'd like to have the new Razer Blade 14, gaming has always been a hobby for me that I sorely enjoy. I need an upgrade from my old and dusty computer.

Thank you LinusTechTips, for making this giveaway.

I'd prefer the Blade 14, even though I'm artist. It's nice to game whilst travelling.

I would choose the Razer Blade for the gaming capabilities and portability!

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14 since it has awesome RGB lighting, who doesn't like RGB lighting?

I would really love the Razor Blade Stealth.  the 4K and NVE makes it a kick-ass rig.

New Blade! :D

Definitely going to use it as a Frisbee :D

(jks)

with the Razer Blade go to airport, play CSGO "bomb has been planted" golden time memes

Well the new Razer blade is very handsome laptop, that would be nice, also congrats for 3 million subscribers you made a awesome work in your channel definitely desserved

Oh man trying to do video and sound production on this 5 year old i3 laptop is a nightmare. would love a new blade 14 to work on, that would be a dream.

Stealth for sure, i would love to finish school with it and then move on to my future career with the stealth. but honestly i love both the are so cool, and win lose or indifferent i really love your content it has helped me educate myself a lot in the last 2 years. 

Thank you for doing the giveaway and congratulations! For me, it would be epic to own the Razer Blade 14, I'd finally be able to play some of the games I've gotten from bundles and what not that require way too high specs for my pitiful laptop, a hodgepodge of a few old laptops, putting the working components together. 

A Blade would be awesome for gaming on the go as I already have a Stealth (which is awesome and my daily driver)!

I what that razer blade I know I'm not going to win the chance is like 0.1 out of a 100 but let's give this a try and thx you razer for doing this 

Since I already have a decent desktop for gaming, I'd prefer the Stealth.  Would be a very nice upgrade for my 7 year old laptop...

I would love to get the one with the 1080p screen and gtx 1060. I recently built a gaming pc, but still need a laptop for school and just a portable way to work and play games. This giveaway would help me out a lot, but me sucking up won't help me win anyways because u want even see this??. 

Congrates to who won, because I didn't I can tell u that now