3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would want the Razor Blade. My current pc doesnt want to start up like it used to after my dad got a trojan on it lol :P

i would love the the new blade. It would be awesome to get back into pc gaming ?

Always loved razer products, especially the razer blade 17', that was the first laptop I was in love with. I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth, such a beautiful machine.

I would prefer the new Razer Blade 14, I need a GPU to play games on the go!

NEW Razer Blade 14.  Because need that power in a tiny package.  Probably replace my main desktop with it, as it's aging a fair bit and I'm holding out for ZEN to upgrade.  Need something to get me by the next 7+ months.

I would want the new blade for reasons:

Reason one:

1. just because

2. I would use it at work on my break

3. Probably use it as a coaster

4. Save's me money if I win

5. Really want a Laptop so I can use it when I am out my house (witch is rarely)

6. Never had a razer laptop before so why not

I Would love the Razer Blade stealth and I'd use it for school and on the go gaming but not intensely. Keep up the work guys =)

The new 14 blade would be incredible.  Would be a worth replacement for my old intel graphics powered lenovo from 2011 as well as my AMD 7850 powered desktop.

If I won that new razor blade or even the razor stealth... I wouldn't even need to buy a laptop for high school or even university because just one of those laptops would completely destroy my big bulky desktop. By the way I would prefer the razor blade because I would never you pay over 1000 dollars just for a laptop, and I don't think it's fair that you have to pay tons of money just so you can play a video games on a computer.

I would use em both to slice tomatoes lol. I wish I Could have the Blade Stealth, it would be a major upgrade to my photography and videography 

I would love to have that New Blade, as an student and future scientist it would make me sharper, wouldn't it? Ok, I suck. I love that laptop, though.

I would like the Stealth. I like to have long battery life and don't have a huge need for the power of the Blade

Would love a new Razer Blade, love that thin form factor.

This would also be an excellent upgrade to my current laptop, or rather lack there of.

NEW Razer Blade 14, I need to replace my dying laptop that I am to use for programming.

blade pls dont have a gaming laptop  and dont have the money for the razer core 

Id want either one! but if I have to choose, id go with the stealth. I want it to give to my best friend over her old crappy laptop for homework and stuff. Shes also an artist and that's kinda who its meant for rooigghhhttt?? Thankssss and congratz on 4 mil!

What I want: the Razer Blade 14. 

Now... STORY TIME.
Sometimes, I look at my 12+ year old PC potato, and I wonder why I've had it this long. It was nice for surfing the internet and watching YouTube videos in its early days, but now it sits there under my desk, slowly sprouting potato eyes. Sure, maybe I could use it to light up a light bulb and present it to a local science fair. But my dear spud... I cannot live on potatoes any longer... My interests have developed, and I now yearn for the cutting edge of technology.

What would be more appropriately named than the Razer BLADE. DRAMATIC LOOK INTO THE DISTANT SUNSET. King Arthur did not become the legendary leader of the Knights of the Round Table with an edible tuber; he did it with his trusty sword EXCALIBUR! I shall pull this Razer Blade from the grasps of the many others who seek its power, just as King Arthur pulled his sword from the stone. With it, I will lead my PC master race brethren to victory, slicing potatoes left and right for a mighty fine feast of chips! 

...Was that too much...? NAHHH. B|

Thanks for your consideration. 

#RazerBladeForCornberry2016 #NoPotatoes #NoEdibleTubers

I would love the razer stealth congrats on the 3 mil

Hey LinusTechTips! I LOVE your channel and have been with you since before your first move! It's great to see quality content get the attention it deserves.

As far as which laptop I would want, I would have to go with the new Razer Blade. I really like the design and funcionality of it, and haven't really ever had a laptop worthy of playing intense games. Also, who has time for stealth? I sure don't. All I want to do is have a super nice looking laptop with the specs inside to dominate any game I play.

I really hope that I win! Thanks so much, you guys are the best.

Also, I've included a picture of a Duck Horse just in case you wanted to look at something funny.

Duck Horse.jpg

Blade FTW. Still better than my 7-year old Dell Inspiron. Subscibe to your Youtube channel for a while, but never know about this forum.

I would like the Blade, solely because its powerful enough to actually get me into pc gaming AND is portable enough for me to use it for school! idk all my friends are getting powerful pc's and are leaving me behind to play the same boring games at 10fps or less.

Preferred Laptop: New Razor Blade Stealth

Congrats on 3 Million Subscriptions! I only recently subscribed, but after starting to build my own computer after many years I found a lot of the Linus Tech Tips videos to be both entertaining and informative. Your PAX coverage was pretty cool, loved the Intel booth coverage so got me to take a look when I was there.

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer Blade because id like to beable to game on something before college (next year)