3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Thanks for the giveaway, and good luck to everyone!

I'd love to have the new Blade to replace my 7 year old laptop =)

I would love to have the Razer Blade 14. I am going to college next year for game development and will definitely be looking for something to replace my aging Macbook Pro and something on which I can play game while on the move.

I would love the Razor blade. I've been looking for something to make videos and game on for years this would be an honor to win. Right now I have an Asus x553sa laptop that can't run anything right.

Good luck to everyone ?

The blade 14 would be amazing. It's crazy to think that you can run vr on a laptop.

Thank you for the giveaway LMG!!! Good luck to everyone who entered! I hope to win the Razer Blade because right now I have an old MSI laptop (which runs on a pentium) and I would love to finally upgrade it. I would then give my mom my MSI because she is going back to college and she will need a laptop that can run Office.

Razer Blade Stealth, to stay stealth at university

I prefer the New Razer Blade 1080p for portable gaming and so I can use my autocad software on my own device instead of the old school desktops. It's a good upgrade from my current laptop. Hope the battery life is good!

I need a new laptop in order to create spicy Harambe memes, would prefer the Blade Stealth as I find myself gaming less and studying more.

Edited by Guazuru

Razer blade! I am a college student so to be able to have the opportunity to play when I have some downtime in between classes and studying is amazing!

New blade 14 pls, for the ultimate portable gaming experience.

Thank you and congratulation on the 3million subs. 

I would love to have the Razer Stealth, because the current PC I got is hand-me-down and no longer top of the line. I can't even render a 3d model with my current stuff. But I do hope to be able to do so much art, animations, game designs, and video editing. I do also want to learn code, but that will take time. Anyway, I would love to have the Stealth due to the hardware superiority and comfort it has.

I wish to play around with the laptop being it will be my first ever owned one, and the first time I get to play with Windows 10 :D

Thank you for your time.

Having a PC that could finally game and get my homework done, and not have to upgrade next year so a Razer Blade 14 would be the best fit.

I would want the New Blade. Its definitely powerful enough for my needs and its all in one clean package. 

I would like to go for the Blade. It would give me a chance to play games on the PC much sooner than I would be otherwise. I will be graduating college in the Spring and will have many other financial obligations to fulfill.

On 04/09/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would defiantly want to win a blade stealth, since I'm in school right now, it would be nice to have something light and powerful with me

The Razer Blade for sure would be awesome to be able to have a laptop to play games on the road, my desktop too big to travel with lol 

i7 12700k/Asus Tuf z690/32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHZ/EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra/Samsung 980 Pro 1TB/Asus 2540x1440p 165hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz

Would love the Razer Blade Stealth!! My previous laptop that I just got (Dell XPS 13) was stolen while on a trip in Montreal, so it'd be awesome to get a thin and light laptop to replace it for work!

I would really love the stealth because I desperately need a computer for school 

and love all the videos. Thanks 

The new Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome! 

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like the razor blade so I can finally be able to play Doom with high settings, not the new 2016 Doom but the old one using GZDoom.

Stealth all the way :) plz

7 year old laptop = due for an update