3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

will like to have the Razor Blade Stealth. Needed for school use.. got no $$ to buy after a bus accident @ 2011 and lost 5 toes on left foot. 

And grats on 3mil sub~

I would like the blade as it would be easier to game on the road.

Definitely The new Razer Blade, my computer can't run Overwatch because it's 32 bit. :( 

Harambe, my lord and savior, please let these nice people bless me with a new Razer Blade Stealth. In Harambe's name AMEN!

I would prefer the New Razer Blade 14, because ever since I was a little boy I always dreamt of the day I'd have one ... well not exactly, but I'd love a portable gaming system for commuting to work/college, otherwise, I just might go on a conquest to strap a PC to my back, in hopes that I may experience the glory of a portable system that isn't a potato. You don't want my back pain on your conscience, do you guys?

& congrats on the 3 million subscribers!

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Would love the stealth for content consumption and to power my 4k monitor it is a beast laptop and I could use my 980ti in the core

I would want the Razer Blade 14. It would put me through my four years of Mechanical Engineering college with the extra processing power

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want to win the Razer Blade stealth. This way everybody will be triggered I didn't choose the "new" blade. Also everybody seems to want the Blade, which makes my chances of winning higher if I choose the least popular of the two, and while typing this I now realize how much I'm overthiking this... Oh god

I would love the Razor Blade Stealth for school since my last laptop died like a year ago, and it's so lightweight and compact for easy portability. Plus it has that new Kabylake 7500u and ultra crispy 4k display.

i would love the new Razer Blade to replace my gaming laptop (IF I HAD ONE!)

The Razor Blade would be great!! would love to have it!  

Hello!

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers! I am one of the many whom would love to win a New Razer Blade 14, if that is possible. ?

Thanks for the opportunity. ?

On 9/5/2016 at 6:51 AM, nicklmg said:

NEW Razer Blade 14

For developing and experiencing VR.

I would thank the RNG gods if I could get the new blade (non-stealth, although imo the normal blade still seems pretty stealthy)

I'd use my new blade to watch linus cats tips in 1080p, and play minecraft with shaders ALL DAY!!! -thanks xoxo

Those are some very cool laptops.  Would probably use it for school work and maybe some games!

I would love the New Razer Blade. I've been looking at the Blade since it first came out with the GTX 765M, but never got the chance to own one, because of prices. I love the thin form factor, and the design so much I fell in love with it. I have a Asus gaming laptop, although it's great, I would not like to haul 6.6 pounds on my back when traveling everytime.

i would like the razer blade stealth for portable gaming normal laptop use and possibly using as a dedicated  streaming pc with nginx on it going to twitch. using a laptop and having ups on network gear means small ac power fluctuations wont kill the stream

I would love the New Razor Blade! It would be great to be able play some games on the go! I would love to have one! 

I'd like the Razor Blade, the non-Stealth, because I'm pretty sure they don't come in a box large enough to go stealth! :P Bad MGS joke aside, it would be perfect for someone like me, who works in two different cities, lives most on the road and can't take a full size rig wherever they go. And as a plus they both rock in specs and design!

Definitely want that blade, need decent power on the go for video editing but would get the desktop station for full fledge rendering and some gaming to. Desperately need this and would get a full as life as my 7 year old macbook has gotten, which was also won in a contest. Done a lot of upgrades to it like swapping cd bay for a second hdd and solid state OS. Replaced the screen and matted the whole thing in carbon fibre. 

Regardless of who wins, that laser etching wilst beith the dopesth.

Good work on the three-million, guys! As a budding graphic design artist, the Razer Blade Stealth would highly benefit my constantly changing schedule, sometimes my desktop just doesn't have the flexibility I need when I work since I'm always traveling, and that 4K beauty would really help me out! 

FreeShavacado.jpg

I would want the new Blade because my computer that I have right now cant do much at all and I need a laptop for school. 

Razer Blade, because I do video editing and I could really use the more powerful GPU.

I would seriously die for the normal blade <3.It would make the ultimate birthday gift! What i would use it for is simple, capturing game play with a capture card and help me with having maximum stream quality.