Can you suggest a game?

MotokoHammond

Hello so me and my best friend Naomi allways play Multiplayer games together, we have played a bunch of games but I really couldnt stand playing them anymore because of imbalancement's,  bugs and developer incompetance, so I was hoping you all could suggest a good game to play I will detail the games we have played aswell as what we are looking for in a multiplayer game.

Games we have played:

Guild Wars 2

Grand Fantasia

Planetside 2

APB Reloaded

What we are looking for in a game

1. No gender Lock (we are both girls and we both like playing as female characters)

2. FPS or RPG

3. Balanced PvP system

4. Diverse gameplay

5. Challanging

6. Non-toxic community (or atleast less toxic then games like LoL and APB)

7. Semi-decent character customization

8. No TAB Target

9. No Pay to Win

10. Online Multiplayer

Thats all I can think of for now if I can think of anything else I will add it in a comment, thanks in advance for your help. x

Planetside 2 is awesome. D:

Anyway, I always recommend Warframe.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

1 minute ago, Justin_ said:

Fallout games

They are looking for mulitplayer.....

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Divinity: Original Sin

RPG that can be played in two player COOP. And it is very good IMO.

Fallout games

Oh sorry I ment Multiplayer games, I thought I made it clear but I gues I should have put it in the what we are looking for section, my bad :( I will add it into there now.

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

They are looking for mulitplayer.....

oh, ok. There actually are MMO fallout games, but yeah.

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

2 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Planetside 2 is awesome. D:

Anyway, I always recommend Warframe.

See I found Planetside 2 for the most part pointless, atleast when I played it 90% of all infantry was fought by the Heavy Assualt class making anything else meaningless as when I played Heavy Assualts had a massive advantage over any other class in straight up fights.

As for Warframe, isnt that like Gender Locked like certain frames can only be male etc?

4 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Divinity: Original Sin

RPG that can be played in two player COOP. And it is very good IMO.

Does it have any online competative modes?

oh, ok. There actually are MMO fallout games, but yeah.

if there is MMO fallout games then I sure have never seen them, the only thing I can think of that comes close is Fallen Earth but that frankly sucks imo

2 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

See I found Planetside 2 for the most part pointless, atleast when I played it 90% of all infantry was fought by the Heavy Assualt class making anything else meaningless as when I played Heavy Assualts had a massive advantage over any other class in straight up fights.

As for Warframe, isnt that like Gender Locked like certain frames can only be male etc?

Ah, not really. There are male frames and female frames. As far as a I know a single frame can't be both

1 minute ago, Silencer said:

Ah, not really. There are male frames and female frames. As far as a I know a single frame can't be both

But what does that mean? like can the females do the exact same things the male frames can? or are there certain things only male frames and only female frames can do independantly?

4 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

if there is MMO fallout games then I sure have never seen them, the only thing I can think of that comes close is Fallen Earth but that frankly sucks imo

Yeah from what I can find, there is a mod for fallout 1 haha

i wish there was a freaking fallout mmo, could you imagine like open world, creating your own bases, and raiding giant bombed out cities! 

EDIT,  - i cannot think of anything that ticks all those boxes, I am sorry to say

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

Yeah from what I can find, there is a mod for fallout 1 haha

i wish there was a freaking fallout mmo, could you imagine like open world, creating your own bases, and raiding giant bombed out cities! 

Yeah would be really cool if you could join factions and fight over territory with over factions but all soldiers for the faction where players, such as legion soldiers and NCR ranges, kinda shaping the fallout world you know.

Just now, MotokoHammond said:

Yeah would be really cool if you could join factions and fight over territory with over factions but all soldiers for the faction where players, such as legion soldiers and NCR ranges, kinda shaping the fallout world you know.

Yeah, that would be so awesome, and maybe NPC sidequests you can do as a group

please someone make that, i added to my post above too, not much really does all the things you want, especially with female characters

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

But what does that mean? like can the females do the exact same things the male frames can? or are there certain things only male frames and only female frames can do independantly?

Not really, each frame is completely different to each other, doesn't matter if they're male or female or whatever the hell they are. Essentially gender is irrelevant.

Just now, Silencer said:

Not really, each frame is completely different to each other, doesn't matter if they're male or female or whatever the hell they are. Essentially gender is irrelevant.

So are skills, stats and weapons etc nothing to do with the frame ?

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Yeah, that would be so awesome, and maybe NPC sidequests you can do as a group

please someone make that, i added to my post above too, not much really does all the things you want, especially with female characters

I would prefer Obsidion make it in my opinion anyway, i find that Bethesda are good at making linear story with the fallout game but I dont really feel like they are as good at creating an in depth game world, It's obviously my opinion but I find that the game feels more real when done by Obsidion.

3 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

So are skills, stats and weapons etc nothing to do with the frame ?

I have not played enough to answer that. I think weapons might be different due to playstyle

Just now, Silencer said:

I have not played enough to answer that. I think weapons might be different due to playstyle

See that worries me, becuase in a sense if weapons are locked to frames and only certain frames can be male then that is kinda like a soft gender lock, for instance lets say a Big ass awesome mega machinegune can only be weilded by a certain male frame, well what if I want to use that machinegun with all its big assness and awesome meganess lol

Just now, MotokoHammond said:

I would prefer Obsidion make it in my opinion anyway, i find that Bethesda are good at making linear story with the fallout game but I dont really feel like they are as good at creating an in depth game world, It's obviously my opinion but I find that the game feels more real when done by Obsidion.

Yeah im inclined to agree

I just thought, the elder scrolls online maybe? personally not played it, but im pretty sure you can make any class female, lots of customisation, lots of things to do etc

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

Yeah im inclined to agree

I just thought, the elder scrolls online maybe? personally not played it, but im pretty sure you can make any class female, lots of customisation, lots of things to do etc

Well I can look into it, my friend an I thought about it, she watched a review for 2 seconds saw that enemies got highlited with red glows and was like thats stupid and closed the video XD, I will ask her if she can get over that lmao

19 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

Does it have any online competative modes?

no

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

Well I can look into it, my friend an I thought about it, she watched a review for 2 seconds saw that enemies got highlited with red glows and was like thats stupid and closed the video XD, I will ask her if she can get over that lmao

haha thats pretty much my reaction - its more "mmo" than RPG  and im not an MMO player, i get bored 

( love the paw gloves btw)

5 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

haha thats pretty much my reaction - its more "mmo" than RPG  and im not an MMO player, i get bored 

( love the paw gloves btw)

See I wondered if you could turn that feature off, but probably not.

Also awww thanks my hoodie has ears too ^^