Can you suggest a game?

MotokoHammond
18 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

See I wondered if you could turn that feature off, but probably not.

Also awww thanks my hoodie has ears too ^^

Hmm I doubt it, its a bit too...WOW for me 

omg awww :3 thats so cute, its so floofy, i wanna see the ears :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

20 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

See that worries me, becuase in a sense if weapons are locked to frames and only certain frames can be male then that is kinda like a soft gender lock, for instance lets say a Big ass awesome mega machinegune can only be weilded by a certain male frame, well what if I want to use that machinegun with all its big assness and awesome meganess lol

No. You do technically chose your gender, but I'm not going to spoil it, so let's just say you aren't the actual warframe, you control warframes. And each warframe is unique. Like champions in League of Legends are. Gender is really irrelevant.

You can also equip any weapons you want,  primary, secondary and melee. You want to use a bow with explosive arrows or a weapon that shoots out mini black holes? Maybe you want to use a dual bladed melee weapon that somehow is also a shotgun, and a silent one at that? Pff, the weapon selection is sooo varied.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

18 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Hmm I doubt it, its a bit too...WOW for me 

omg awww :3 thats so cute, its so floofy, i wanna see the ears :D

lol Gues I will have to take more pictures and put them on my facebook or something xD

18 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

No. You do technically chose your gender, but I'm not going to spoil it, so let's just say you aren't the actual warframe, you control warframes. And each warframe is unique. Like champions in League of Legends are. Gender is really irrelevant.

You can also equip any weapons you want,  primary, secondary and melee. You want to use a bow with explosive arrows or a weapon that shoots out mini black holes? Maybe you want to use a dual bladed melee weapon that somehow is also a shotgun, and a silent one at that? Pff, the weapon selection is sooo varied.

So is it not a character game but a Hero shhoter style game?

2 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

lol Gues I will have to take more pictures and put them on my facebook or something xD

YUSH! do eeeet

Just now, MotokoHammond said:

Sort of yes, its quite a fun game too, if a little grindy, but the combat is quite fluid and fun

I guess you could think of the warframes as like different mechs in a way....

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

Yeah, it's not an RPG. It's...well, I don't know how to describe it. It's kinda in its own genre. It's a lot like Destiny. Or actually, Destiny is a lot like Warframe.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

3 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

YUSH! do eeeet

Sort of yes, its quite a fun game too, if a little grindy, but the combat is quite fluid and fun

I guess you could think of the warframes as like different mechs in a way....

I will see what I can do, I will have to wash my hair first though >.< its a mess right now, I allways put my hair into a ponytail while gaming and its gets all bleck, but considering my hair is past my bust well I cant very well have it down while wearing headphones and playing intensively for like 2-3 hours at a time lmao

as to warframe, but me dont wanna play as a dude to get the super awesomeness mega Machine gun of death T_T lol but kinda not lol at the same time, am I the only person who thinks these Hero machanics in games are kinda like a softcore version of gender locking?

7 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Yeah, it's not an RPG. It's...well, I don't know how to describe it. It's kinda in its own genre. It's a lot like Destiny. Or actually, Destiny is a lot like Warframe.

did wareframe come first becuase if that is the case then destiny is allot like warframe, however I have never played Destiny, I dont own a console got out of that trap a long time ago and will never go back, PC master race hhoowaaaa lol jokes xD

I will see what I can do, I will have to wash my hair first though >.< its a mess right now, I allways put my hair into a ponytail while gaming and its gets all bleck, but considering my hair is past my bust well I cant very well have it down while wearing headphones and playing intensively for like 2-3 hours at a time lmao

as to warframe, but me dont wanna play as a dude to get the super awesomeness mega Machine gun of death T_T lol but kinda not lol at the same time, am I the only person who thinks these Hero machanics in games are kinda like a softcore version of gender locking?

Whoop :D let me know if you do,  im lucky i dont have that hair problem, although sometimes it messes up my styling but only takes like 10 seconds to fix

Yeah, it KINDA is, ive not really bothered getting more frames, ive not put that many hours in, as the game became a bit grindy for me without throwing money into it, but I guess thats an issue with F2P

Im not really aware of any games that let you choose women with equal skills or customisation, which is pretty bullshit 

1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Whoop :D let me know if you do,  im lucky i dont have that hair problem, although sometimes it messes up my styling but only takes like 10 seconds to fix

Yeah, it KINDA is, ive not really bothered getting more frames, ive not put that many hours in, as the game became a bit grindy for me without throwing money into it, but I guess thats an issue with F2P

Im not really aware of any games that let you choose women with equal skills or customisation, which is pretty bullshit 

Well you see I played an old Korean Grinder MMORPG called Darkeden for like 10 years, in that there was 3 races and classes per race, gender played no factor into stats at all and a Female 205 Blader for instance was the exact same stats whise to a male 205 blader, the only race in the game that was semi gender locked where the Ousteres which int he law had no gender, they looked kinda femanin but the law teels that they are born from these weird plants that grow into orbs shooting out of the ground xD lol kinda weird I know.

So I suppose I am not use to this kinda gender skills thing, it doesnt help that I normally like playing Miss Tanky Mc Tank Tank and being a walking juggernaut lol which in MMORPG's tend to me male only classes.

3 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

born from these weird plants that grow into orbs shooting out of the ground xD lol kinda weird I know.

So I suppose I am not use to this kinda gender skills thing, it doesnt help that I normally like playing Miss Tanky Mc Tank Tank and being a walking juggernaut lol which in MMORPG's tend to me male only classes.

"kinda weird" is an understatement, cool though I guess

yeah games with like gender classes normally have women as like theives or rogues, or fast light players, and the male players as juggernauts

I mean there are some great games around if you dont really care about that, or are happy with a character game which sort of acts as a class - but i guess the genders are lock if you want to use a particular play style but be female

Im not really sure what to suggest sadly female representations in gaming are shit

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

"kinda weird" is an understatement, cool though I guess

yeah games with like gender classes normally have women as like theives or rogues, or fast light players, and the male players as juggernauts

I mean there are some great games around if you dont really care about that, or are happy with a character game which sort of acts as a class - but i guess the genders are lock if you want to use a particular play style but be female

Im not really sure what to suggest sadly female representations in gaming are shit

Yeah I know kinda sucks for me since I allways playing the immovable object rather then the sneaky miss thief pants, I think the only thing I like playing other then a Tank is a Healer, but ideally I like playing a Tank Healer, like a Templar sort of thing I suppose, see I really like the Idea of Lost Ark untill I read that all it's class where gender locked, I apreciate for some people it's like a Meh topic that doesnt bother them, but for me it's kinda really immersion breaking, gues thats just me.

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

Yeah I know kinda sucks for me since I allways playing the immovable object rather then the sneaky miss thief pants, I think the only thing I like playing other then a Tank is a Healer, but ideally I like playing a Tank Healer, like a Templar sort of thing I suppose, see I really like the Idea of Lost Ark untill I read that all it's class where gender locked, I apreciate for some people it's like a Meh topic that doesnt bother them, but for me it's kinda really immersion breaking, gues thats just me.

yeah I think most people arent bothered, or are just so used to it, that they dont notice

but I understand where you are coming from, I guess as a male it doesnt bother me so much, but then again, if there was a game that forced me to be female in a specific role that might annoy me too! (well i enjoy playing as females sometimes too but still)

16 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

yeah I think most people arent bothered, or are just so used to it, that they dont notice

but I understand where you are coming from, I guess as a male it doesnt bother me so much, but then again, if there was a game that forced me to be female in a specific role that might annoy me too! (well i enjoy playing as females sometimes too but still)

See I think allot of gamer's these days are exactly that "used to it" or rather maybe stuck in a rut might be a better way of saying it, it's like for instance I allway thought using WSAD on a keyboard to move in a game is a very linear way of controuling your character and while people dont think about it becuase there "used to it" I personally find an Analog Stick a more fluid way to move your character, just like how a Mouse is a more fluid way of controuling your character's view, thats why I use a Gamming Pad with an analog stick, however allot of PC gamer's I know that have tried it just go back to WSAD becuase thats what there "used to" so to speak, in the same way I find allot of developpers stick to the well known character/class formula and add gender locking or soft locking so to speak due to it being a "proven formula" and they know people will play the game despite the minority of players such as me being put off by it.

i'm enjoying deus mankind divided soo far but people plays it for single player other multiplayer i play are 

guild war 2

world of tanks/warships

star craft 2

bf4

edit: forgot to mention

halo (if you  have a console)

gears of war is great with split screen

diablo iii

lives on

BAKABT

SNIPetty do da

As is the case with most things, "its always been that way" so people just expect that to be the norm

I agree regarding analog movement, I wish there was analogue WASD or a better way to use analogue movement with mouse aiming - that would be the best of both worlds

that said, a lot of people probably just dont care, maybe because its a male dominated industry, but I know lots of females that never seem to question it or be bothered

I do wish that it was more fair, like Mass Effect or Fallout or Elder Scrolls where you can just choose whatever

In regards to Warframe the thing is that game is so diverse I can pretty much guarantee you can be a female Warframe and still have a mega ultra badass weapon

7 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

i'm enjoying deus mankind divided soo far but people plays it for single player other multiplayer i play are 

guild war 2

world of tanks/warships

star craft 2

bf4

See Battlefield looks really good, but I have allways ALLWAYS been disapointed in there lack of female character's, I mean they couldnt even add female characters in Hardline which to me is Toats BS, kinda made me feel like they dont want to add female characters rather then cant due to lore, I get Battlefield 1 cant have females as there was no female soldiers back then, but Hardline was based on police yet they still didnt even try to add them.

3 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

See Battlefield looks really good, but I have allways ALLWAYS been disapointed in there lack of female character's, I mean they couldnt even add female characters in Hardline which to me is Toats BS, kinda made me feel like they dont want to add female characters rather then cant due to lore, I get Battlefield 1 cant have females as there was no female soldiers back then, but Hardline was based on police yet they still didnt even try to add them.

your sort of right russian army has female soilders during ww1 soo maybe they will add female soilders in bf1 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

lives on

BAKABT

9 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

As is the case with most things, "its always been that way" so people just expect that to be the norm

I agree regarding analog movement, I wish there was analogue WASD or a better way to use analogue movement with mouse aiming - that would be the best of both worlds

that said, a lot of people probably just dont care, maybe because its a male dominated industry, but I know lots of females that never seem to question it or be bothered

I do wish that it was more fair, like Mass Effect or Fallout or Elder Scrolls where you can just choose whatever

See I use a Logitech G13, its not full analog but rather a stick that acts as WSAD, but I find it miles better using just my thumb to controul all movement over having to use  fingers, which then free's up my fingers for more fuctions etc, but allot of people that use Gamming keypads like the G13 end up just asigning the centrre keys to WSAD which I find kinda defeats the point in having the stick in the first place.

9 minutes ago, Silencer said:

In regards to Warframe the thing is that game is so diverse I can pretty much guarantee you can be a female Warframe and still have a mega ultra badass weapon

BUT, yes it has to be a big but because well duuuhh who doesnt like big butt's lol, can I have the super big mega awesome big ass machine gun of death and be miss tanky mc tank come hit me bru lol ?

4 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

your sort of right russian army has female soilders during ww1 soo maybe they will add female soilders in bf1 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

well good to know thanks ^^ BUT yes another Big But, I highly doubt they will add female character's and will most likely make up some BS excuse about hit boxes and balance blah blah blah you know what I am talking about :3

23 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

Snip 

I've always wanted a G13

I got mine quite cheap for £54 off Ebay, manafacture referished and works perfectly fine, the box was a little scratched becuase it use to be a shelf model as you can expect but other then that feels great, however I did hate the little rubber top to the anelog stick that the G13 comes with, I fixed that by cutting the rubber top off and creating a personalised analog top with Sugru if you have ever herd of it ? I had to use a keyboard for a day while it was not yet cured but its super comfy and sturdy now it has cured, I know it doesnt look super pro but it doesnt look completely out of place I personally think. IMAG0004.jpg