BF3 or BF4

Solrix

My question is which one should i get? bf3 at 20$ looks nice vs bf4 at 60$. Do yall see bf3 still having multiplayer servers for while after bf4?

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Bf4 if you love to destroy things and watch them fall

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

BF3 will still have lots of servers after BF4 is released. They are two completely different games. BF4 to me feels more like CoD, but that's not a bad thing for some people. If you want an easier, more casual game, get BF4. If you want more of a challenge, get BF3. Both games are pretty easy, but if you've never played a Battlefield game, I would start with 4 if you want to spend $60. Also, you can buy the premium edition for $10 more and get all the DLC now, which I would recommend doing. If you want it later, it's $20 + $15 for BF3 or $60 + 50 for BF4.

Spoiler

I could PM you a leftover key I have from the Humble Origin Bundle if you want. Get BF4 instead. ;)

What? No. Really? What?

You're giving it to him? What?

No one else wants it right now, so I might as well. 

How do you know nobody wants it without making a giveaway thread? :P

Giveaway threads are quite often cluttered with people who just drop by to get a free game or two. When someone actually considered buying it, things change.

How about a giveaway thread with a post count limit?

I probably won't need the key, but it's just a suggestion ;)

I think BF4 doesn't worth the extra money. I would get BF3, but it's still expansive for me :(

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

personally

go with bf3 and buy the premium with it

ull have more fun

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

BF4 is a huge improvement over BF3 imo. Just from playing the beta I like a lot of the new features more.

BF4 will cost you more money, with DLC, but you will have a greater experience. They have greatly improved the system of battlelog also.

the vehicles have been improved so they aren't as overpowered as they use to it's more of a skill requirement instead of just spamming attacks.

They have a new mode (basically Search&Destroy) but it's a lot of fun and hectic as hell.

No one else wants it right now, so I might as well. 

And that's what's great about giving codes to games away. Not a giveaway (because those are filled with people who already have it sometimes) but to people who are wondering what game to get and giving them a code for that game.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

It makes more sense for some to get the key that was actually going to buy the game over someone that just wins it.

I think BF4 doesn't worth the extra money. I would get BF3, but it's still expansive for me :(

I have a key for you if you want....?

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Bf4 if you love to destroy things and watch them fall

More like if you love to destroy ONE thing and watch it fall. :D

I have a key for you if you want....?

that will make me very happy and will be very thankful

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

that will make me very happy and will be very thankful

I just messaged you the code. :)

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I just messaged you the code. :)

thank-you-wallpaper.jpg

thank-you-wallpaper.jpg

Enjoy!  :P

I could PM you a leftover BF3 key I have from the Humble Origin Bundle if you want. Get BF4 instead. ;)

... I will trade this for another leftover HB key,,, if you would like.

EDIT: Oh well, nice @. Hope you enjoy it :D

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

... I will trade this for another leftover HB key,,, if you would like.

EDIT: Oh well, nice @. Hope you enjoy it :D

trading is against coc anyway

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

trading is against coc anyway

Whoops.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

Get Battlefield 4, after you playing the third one a lot you start to hate a lot of bugs and pointless stuff. In the fourth one the bad stuff is fixed, more destruction, no bullshit suppression making your bullet going out of 90% angle, no bunny hoping and the game feels much slower and better. Battlefield 3 feels to me so much closer to COD than Battlefield 4.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

i personally like BF4. bf3 is either too open or too close. i don't have dlcs so i can't say for all expansions.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

most players who really know something will be playing bf4, anyone who had bf3 for a while will understand when i say a lot of "humble bundle noobs" can get annoying because they dont team play which in bf4 even newbs will still be able to team play and are likely to. BF4 for sure

If your pc can run run BF4 then get that. Most people will be playing it and trust me after hearing from people you'll want that too. But keep in mind you might need to upgrade your pc cuz some people are having issues with the beta.

I still play Bad Company 2 (which is also a great low-cost alternative atm!) because I'm leaving for college next year and I can't justify a PC upgrade for 1 year. I might buy BF3 next semester to play when i have a lot of free time (can't wait to play Black Mesa, Tomb Raider, and Mafia 2).

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)