Halo Custom Games PC (Halo 5 Forge)

Are you interested in Halo 5 Forge (PC) Custom Games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Halo 5 Forge (PC) Custom Games?

• Yes
    • No

Hi, i was asking myself if any of you guys in the LinusTechTips Forum would be interested in grouping up and doing some games in Halo 5 Windows 10 when it comes out September 8th?

I could make a Discord so everybody who wants to play Halo 5 on PC could find someone there to play with. Also could be nice to do some tournaments in custom games or just playing silly gamemodes.

I know its still early to ask this (also we dont know if the PC port will be any good) but still i really miss the fun of a good Halo Custom Game (Been a couple of years i didn't played Halo i left Console for PC.) And I hope this Windows 10 port will let us do so. If any of you are interested it would be great!

17 minutes ago, Halo Spartan128 said:

Hi, i was asking myself if any of you guys in the LinusTechTips Forum would be interested in grouping up and doing some games in Halo 5 Windows 10 when it comes out September 8th?

I could make a Discord so everybody who wants to play Halo 5 on PC could find someone there to play with. Also could be nice to do some tournaments in custom games or just playing silly gamemodes.

I know its still early to ask this (also we dont know if the PC port will be any good) but still i really miss the fun of a good Halo Custom Game (Been a couple of years i didn't played Halo i left Console for PC.) And I hope this Windows 10 port will let us do so. If any of you are interested it would be great!

Really f-in interested in this, but I'm an absolute Halo noob (I mean I've read a fair amount of lore but as for games I've only ever played Reach)

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

3 minutes ago, BLoCkZ420 said:

Really f-in interested in this, but I'm an absolute Halo noob (I mean I've read a fair amount of lore but as for games I've only ever played Reach)

Really happy you are interested! On my side im a big Halo Fan (Played all of them except halo 5 and i really got into the lore.) But no worries i think the best part about Halo on PC is having new people playing the game! Sadly i would say this is not the Halo golden years like in the Halo 3 "era" but still PC didn't have acces to a proper Halo experience since Halo 2 PC with windows live. So anything is better then nothing! (I just really hope the port will be good) 

If you want to share this thread with friends so it can be possible to have a group of person interested to play! (I will create the Discord tonight and add bots or change things if people are interested :)

2 minutes ago, Halo Spartan128 said:

Really happy you are interested! On my side im a big Halo Fan (Played all of them except halo 5 and i really got into the lore.) But no worries i think the best part about Halo on PC is having new people playing the game! Sadly i would say this is not the Halo golden years like in the Halo 3 "era" but still PC didn't have acces to a proper Halo experience since Halo 2 PC with windows live. So anything is better then nothing! (I just really hope the port will be good) 

If you want to share this thread with friends so it can be possible to have a group of person interested to play! (I will create the Discord tonight and add bots or change things if people are interested :)

Out of my friends I'm the only one with an X1 and I haven't even bought Halo 5 yet (wanted to play through the Master Chief Collection before that) :I 

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

1 hour ago, BLoCkZ420 said:

Out of my friends I'm the only one with an X1 and I haven't even bought Halo 5 yet (wanted to play through the Master Chief Collection before that) :I 

I don't have a XB1, but i dream about a MCC on PC :P

Here is the Discord Link if you wish to play when the Game release on September 8th!

https://discord.gg/Wt4GVnM

Also if you want to read the official article about the release here it is!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/announcing-anvil-s-legacy

Edited by Halo Spartan128

I am very interested in Halo 5 but as have not played the title since the PC version Halo: Combat Evolved (in single player FPS mode only) not really sure where the game platform has moved to. By the screen-grab, it looks to have moved to a "Command and Conquer" type of gameplay but I have watched YouTube videos that resemble the early "Quake III Arena" multi-player too.

Anyway, I am a student so I'll probably be tied up with assessments on the 8th September, in which case do not count me in. However, if you keep updating this thread then you may peak my interest, I know that I shouldn't play "Fallout 4" instead of studying but still seem to be dropping 4-hour binges at a time at it....so maybe?

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

1 minute ago, SydneySideSteveSomewheres said:

I am very interested in Halo 5 but as have not played the title since the PC version Halo: Combat Evolved (in single player FPS mode only) not really sure where the game platform has moved to. By the screen-grab, it looks to have moved to a "Command and Conquer" type of gameplay but I have watched YouTube videos that resemble the early "Quake III Arena" multi-player too.

Anyway, I am a student so I'll probably be tied up with assessments on the 8th September, in which case do not count me in. However, if you keep updating this thread then you may peak my interest, I know that I shouldn't play "Fallout 4" instead of studying but still seem to be dropping 4-hour binges at a time at it....so maybe?

I would love to keep the thread updated just as long as interest is there :) And the command and conquer style is probably the Forge Game mode you saw (Its to make custom maps to play in) But also this free Windows 10 port come with the custom games. So its normal multiplayer lobby like every other multiplayer games but with halo! 

8 minutes ago, Halo Spartan128 said:

I would love to keep the thread updated just as long as interest is there :) And the command and conquer style is probably the Forge Game mode you saw (Its to make custom maps to play in) But also this free Windows 10 port come with the custom games. So its normal multiplayer lobby like every other multiplayer games but with halo! 

Hi Halo Spartan128,

So the multiplayer mode is an arena, as a fixed location outside of the "Halo 5 title" (or a single scene from the game) with combat evolve Master chief's going head-to-head CS GO style?

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

It depends but this version of the game is only a port. So no campaign (For your campaign needs, rumors are floating around about a Halo 3 Anniversary and it should release on PC because of Microsoft Play Everywhere program. 

Here are the gamemode we will have acces in this free PC port named "Halo 5 Forge"

This is normal multiplayer. (In the PC port we wont be able to be matched with random people online like CS:GO for exemple) just custom games. 

This is the "Arena" Gamemode a more competitive Halo Gamemode (Its very similar to the normal multiplayer just with different rules)

Here is a "silly" custom game mode made in Forge that you can later play with friends or people online. (You can also make more "serious" maps in forge not only game mode like these.)

And here is a video so you can kinda see what forge look like. (As i said before you can create custom maps) If you want just search on youtube some people are really good in forge! 

Hope this helps you a little bit! :)

I'm kind of disappointed by the stupidly high requirements, the 40gb install size and the fact that it requires windows 10 anniversary.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

1 minute ago, Scruffy90 said:

I'm kind of disappointed by the stupidly high requirements, the 40gb install size and the fact that it requires windows 10 anniversary.

Its normal they use Windows 10 because the Xbox One run a Xbox version of Windows 10 also they use DX12 so you need Windows 10 and finally they are releasing the Xbox play everywhere program... So a free game for your free upgrade, its kind of a fair deal but its kind off sad also for people who want to keep Windows 7. 

I also think they are overkilling it a bit. And for the 40gb install even the game on Xbox is insanely huge. If we have acces to all the maps and forge assets its kind of normal. (The textures are pretty good also because of how the game was made on xbox one) But even after all of this, is a bit high in storage space, but let see on the release date if the game run well!

Would you be interested to play the game when it release on September 8th? :) 

51 minutes ago, Halo Spartan128 said:

Its normal they use Windows 10 because the Xbox One run a Xbox version of Windows 10 also they use DX12 so you need Windows 10 and finally they are releasing the Xbox play everywhere program... So a free game for your free upgrade, its kind of a fair deal but its kind off sad also for people who want to keep Windows 7. 

I also think they are overkilling it a bit. And for the 40gb install even the game on Xbox is insanely huge. If we have acces to all the maps and forge assets its kind of normal. (The textures are pretty good also because of how the game was made on xbox one) But even after all of this, is a bit high in storage space, but let see on the release date if the game run well!

The problem is that it requires the Anniversary update, not just windows 10. On my desktop, Anniversary update broke my desktop and I rolled back and defered the update.  I am probably going to play it, hopefully my MSI could handle it (seeing how the recommended specs are stupid high). Forza and KI didn't work (stupid bug with Win store). If the UWP could be sent to different drives during installation, it wouldn't be an issue for me.  

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

59 minutes ago, Scruffy90 said:

The problem is that it requires the Anniversary update, not just windows 10. On my desktop, Anniversary update broke my desktop and I rolled back and defered the update.  I am probably going to play it, hopefully my MSI could handle it (seeing how the recommended specs are stupid high). Forza and KI didn't work (stupid bug with Win store). If the UWP could be sent to different drives during installation, it wouldn't be an issue for me.  

I also find it stupid that you can't move the install location. I just have a 250gb SSD for my OS. How do you want to fit all those games inside the OS drive :') And me i had some horrible performance issues in KI but Forza worked great. 

2 hours ago, Scruffy90 said:

https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/change-install-location-windows-10-apps/

Ho, i just found this out! I never taught to search it more because i never had any interest in any games on the Windows Store. This is how i changed my app storage so anybody with a SSD for OS you can change it the same way :)

I changed the Discord Invite Link the old one had problems :)

So if you are interested to talk on discord when or before the game release you can follow this Link!

https://discord.gg/UxYqHHB

Again if you want to be able to find people to play easily when the game release, please try to share this thread/discord link to all the people you know who could be interested to play Halo 5 on pc! :) 

On 8/26/2016 at 2:22 PM, Halo Spartan128 said:

I am really interested here add me

Steam: Senior Savage

Xbox Live: SuperMarioJon

I am about do join your discord too

Build Name:

Anton

CPU: I7 4790K

GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060 SUPER AMP EXTREME

RAM: 16GB 1600MHZ

MOBO: MSI H81M-E33

CASE: COOLER MASTER N300

PSU: THERMALTAKE 600 WATT

STORAGE: TOTAL 6.5TB, 512GB SAMSUNG 850 PRO BOOT DRIVE, 2TB HDD 1, 2TB HDD 2, 2TB WESTERN DIGITAL USB 3.0 BACKUP DRIVE

- CRACK!

3 minutes ago, Savageiste said:

I am really interested here add me

Steam: Senior Savage

Xbox Live: SuperMarioJon

I am about do join your discord too

I just added you on Steam, Xbox Live and sended you a message on Discord! 

On 8/29/2016 at 6:41 PM, Halo Spartan128 said:

... finally they are releasing the Xbox play everywhere program... 

And for the 40gb install even the game on Xbox is insanely huge. 

Xbox's "Play Everywhere" program is a bit of a misnomer... I mean, I can't play the games on Mac OS or Linux, can I? Sure, I'm nitpicking here, but calling something Play "Everywhere" is the same kind of misinformation as what Verizon and AT&T tried to pull with their "Unlimited" limited data plans consumers have come to accept.

The 40GB install wouldn't be much of a problem on Windows 10, if Microsoft would fix the inability to install Windows Store Apps on other drives than my Local C: Drive. I've wanted to install Forza 6 for a long time, but low and behold, the moment I tell Windows to install ANY UWP (Windows Store) apps on any drive other than C: causes the Store app to either throw an error message or completely shit itself and refuse to open again until I reinstall it. So, um. Yeah, games through the Windows Store? Nope, nope, nope.

As for whether I'd be interested to play Halo 5: Forge mode, you damn well better believe I am. I loved Halo 3's Forge mode for making wacky game types, such as advanced Zombies modes, and my personal favorite: Halo on Speed.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

34 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Xbox's "Play Everywhere" program is a bit of a misnomer... I mean, I can't play the games on Mac OS or Linux, can I? Sure, I'm nitpicking here, but calling something Play "Everywhere" is the same kind of misinformation as what Verizon and AT&T tried to pull with their "Unlimited" limited data plans consumers have come to accept.

The 40GB install wouldn't be much of a problem on Windows 10, if Microsoft would fix the inability to install Windows Store Apps on other drives than my Local C: Drive. I've wanted to install Forza 6 for a long time, but low and behold, the moment I tell Windows to install ANY UWP (Windows Store) apps on any drive other than C: causes the Store app to either throw an error message or completely shit itself and refuse to open again until I reinstall it. So, um. Yeah, games through the Windows Store? Nope, nope, nope.

As for whether I'd be interested to play Halo 5: Forge mode, you damn well better believe I am. I loved Halo 3's Forge mode for making wacky game types, such as advanced Zombies modes, and my personal favorite: Halo on Speed.

The play everywhere program i don't really consider it a misleading title. They say in almost every interview/expo/article. You can play "everywhere" on any Windows 10 device's. So Windows 10 desktop,laptop and Xbox One. You can only play on a Mac by using Bootcamp and a Windows 10 OS on you bootcamp. Linux you can use a VM, but VM are not really for gaming so :P I know you are nitpicking im just explaining briefly my point on this :) 

I'm actually trying right now to install Forza on my D: Drive to see if i have any problems. I will post when I have time to test it!

And i'm glad to ear you are interested to play Halo 5 Forge! :) As i said before if you want to join the Discord and share the link it would be amazing! The more people we are the more custom games and nice forge maps we can play!

On 31/08/2016 at 0:34 AM, kirashi said:

Forza didn't have any issues on my D: Drive! So let's hope for the same in Halo :)

Just updating the post a little bit! :)

I talked with a couple of people from Halo Reddit,Halo Officials Forums and Youtube. And a couple of people joined in and it look's like it's taking form a bit :) 

So just a reminder again if you want to send the link to your friends it would be really great! :)

https://discord.gg/UxYqHHB

I will make a new post on a more popular board in early next week :) 

I just wanna play some standard tdm and free for all matches.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

On 8/26/2016 at 9:22 PM, Halo Spartan128 said:

i'd love to play some, where you from? :)

I would have been if I just could download the damn thing. :(

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro