Banned from TomsHardware

So. I just got banned from Toms Hardware for accidentaly picked one of the answer from my other account as solution

Has anybody successfully removed their ban before and how is so. I don't want to wait 100 years until the ban is over.

PS. I was in no 1 in the scoreboard once and now is no 5 this month.

Contact their moderator team (there's probably some way of doing that from the ban-notification page) and they'll surely unban you. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Screw that place, the badge system is rigged.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

9 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Contact their moderator team (there's probably some way of doing that from the ban-notification page) and they'll surely unban you. 

I got banned before for making an appropriate joke and they say to contact them so they can unban me. 

Now I got a perma ban (100 years is actually temporary) and I don't think they gonna help me much. I will try emailing them but just want to know if anybody has done it sccudefully

5 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

I got banned before for making an appropriate joke and they say to contact them so they can unban me. 

Now I got a perma ban (100 years is actually temporary) and I don't think they gonna help me much. I will try emailing them but just want to know if anybody has done it sccudefully

I'm sure they'll unban you -- if you were just banned for marking your own answer as the solution. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

I'm sure they'll unban you -- if you were just banned for marking your own answer as the solution. 

Marking my other account as a solution. It's kinda considered cheating I agree when you use that but I have no idea that will get you perma banned (should have read instructions first)

Geez, that strict? Somebody's power hungry.

I suggest emailing/contacting one of the mods/admins. If you're as prolific as you say you are, then I'm sure you'll be unbanned again.

If they stand by their decision, you should probably stay away from the forum if the rules are that ridiculous.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

You were probably banned for having multiple accounts. But my question is, why would you make a solution on another account and mark that account as a solution instead of editing your main post with the solution and closing the thread

I stopped posting in toms' forums when I realized profanity is banned :D

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

I stopped posting in toms' forums when I realized profanity is banned :D

I mean, if I can't shitpost by exploiting every possible sexual double entendre with Lenny faces, then what's the fucking point?

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Just now, Urishima said:

I mean, if I can't shitpost by exploiting every possible sexual double entendre and Lenny faces, then what's the fucking point?

Yes, you are one hundred percent right.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

They most likely had a vallid reason to ban you permanently.

Making a topic about on a diffrent community isnt going to make any sense what so ever.

10 hours ago, Maihym said:

You were probably banned for having multiple accounts. But my question is, why would you make a solution on another account and mark that account as a solution instead of editing your main post with the solution and closing the thread

You can't close the thread. Only mods can

30 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

*hands op a beer* 

Just stay here, it's better. 

reason. sorry I don't drink beer. too mainstream. So you can curse/use bad language here?

I got a short ban for making an inapproriate joke

The guy wanted top  build a budget pc and people suggest him saving more money for i5 6500 instead of i3 6100 and I replied FindSummerJobs.com

People are asking what is this pointless website and ban me...

38 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

reason. sorry I don't drink beer. too mainstream. So you can curse/use bad language here?

Officially? Probably not. 

Is anyone going to fucking stop me? Fuck no. 

You can basically do/say anything you want as long as you're not being abusive to another member.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

3 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

Officially? Probably not. 

Is anyone going to fucking stop me? Fuck no. 

You can basically do/say anything you want as long as you're not being abusive to another member.

Fucking rights! This is my kinda forum.

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Fucking rights! This is my kinda forum.

canada, eh!

you got the right spirit buddy.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Can you also put personal detail here?

Something like: I need help send me help via billgates@yahoo.com

3 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

Can you also put personal detail here?

Something like: I need help send me help via billgates@yahoo.com

Yes. In your profile page there is even a place to list various methods of contacting you. 

Although, for most questions/help you should just handle it all in the thread rather than using an outside source (unless the outside source makes it much easier -- i.e. ike skype).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

12 hours ago, dexxterlab97 said:

You can't close the thread. Only mods can

You still never told us why you had multiple accounts, and more importantly, why you would answer your own post with an alt account?

That's against the rules in pretty much every forum. LTT included.

So please, don't create a second account here. You'll just end up banned again.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

You still never told us why you had multiple accounts, and more importantly, why you would answer your own post with an alt account?

That's against the rules in pretty much every forum. LTT included.

So please, don't create a second account here. You'll just end up banned again.

I got a stupid question and don't fee like asking it on my main account. I was just answering it to see if I would get any more responses which sadly no

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

I got a stupid question and don't fee like asking it on my main account. I was just answering it to see if I would get any more responses which sadly no

Right. Well I hope you learned from your lesson. If you feel the question is too stupid to ask, then don't ask it. But really, in a good community, there are no stupid questions. Though doing 30 seconds of Google Searching first can often save you a lot of hardships when it comes to people slamming you for asking something dumb.

You can pretty much ask anything you want here, as long as the question isn't rude or racist or otherwise against the rules. Just don't ever create more than one account.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 8/20/2016 at 0:42 PM, dexxterlab97 said:

So. I just got banned from Toms Hardware for accidentaly picked one of the answer from my other account as solution

Has anybody successfully removed their ban before and how is so. I don't want to wait 100 years until the ban is over.

PS. I was in no 1 in the scoreboard once and now is no 5 this month.

Your other account? Meaning you have more then one account? Right there is most likely why you got banned. 

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Right. Well I hope you learned from your lesson. If you feel the question is too stupid to ask, then don't ask it. But really, in a good community, there are no stupid questions. Though doing 30 seconds of Google Searching first can often save you a lot of hardships when it comes to people slamming you for asking something dumb.

You can pretty much ask anything you want here, as long as the question isn't rude or racist or otherwise against the rules. Just don't ever create more than one account.

Google doesn't give me a 1500 cad with tax and shipping build. TH usually replied within seconds but maybe because of my username (MinecraftWithTITANX). In any case I won't be making any other accounts