Banned from TomsHardware

12 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

Google doesn't give me a 1500 cad with tax and shipping build. TH usually replied within seconds but maybe because of my username (MinecraftWithTITANX). In any case I won't be making any other accounts

If you were simply trying to get help making a build, I cannot possibly see what the problem was, and why you would need a second account for that. Build planning is a time honoured tradition on tech forums, and is pretty normal. Hell, we have a dedicated subforum to build planning. So I can't see what "stupid question" would come out of that, that would be enough for mods to tell you to stop posting?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

15 hours ago, dexxterlab97 said:

reason. sorry I don't drink beer. too mainstream. So you can curse/use bad language here?

I got a short ban for making an inapproriate joke

The guy wanted top  build a budget pc and people suggest him saving more money for i5 6500 instead of i3 6100 and I replied FindSummerJobs.com

People are asking what is this pointless website and ban me...

There's a whole industry of "micro" breweries for people who think beer is too mainstream Hehe. 

And yeah Linus made a find a summer job video I think you'd be fine with that joke. Just don't directly insult a user and I'll be fine here. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

56 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

There's a whole industry of "micro" breweries for people who think beer is too mainstream Hehe. 

And yeah Linus made a find a summer job video I think you'd be fine with that joke. Just don't directly insult a user and I'll be fine here. 

lol yeah "Craft Beer" is beer for people who think beer is mainstream. Goddamn hipsters.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)