200mm fan vs. 2x 140mm fans in Phanteks EVOLV ITX

saladcrack

So I am going to build a pretty powerful system in the Phanteks EVOLV ITX cause and it comes with a 200mm fan which is FANtastic but I don't know if it will be enough to cool all my components as good as I want them to be.

Build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/TLFxcc

So my question is, in this case will replacing the 200mm fan with two 140mm fans be better than just leaving the 200mm?

Any comments, advice, or critique is appreciated. Thank you! 

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

Having the two fans will make a better cooling solution, but might be louder. And make sure you've got the headers for them.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

Just now, Gravemind said:

Having the two fans will make a better cooling solution, but might be louder. And make sure you've got the headers for them.

Yeah I'm not super bothered by noise, anything quieter than my current wind tunnel will be good.  And I am planning on getting the NZXT Grid+ v2 to control all of my fans.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

1 minute ago, Gamessys said:

Yeah I'm not super bothered by noise, anything quieter than my current wind tunnel will be good.  And I am planning on getting the NZXT Grid+ v2 to control all of my fans.

Yup, that'll do ya.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

I've got a pair of 140s in the front of my Thermaltake Core V21. Thanks to SpeedFan, one of them stays off entirely until the CPU hits about 60C. Running the other one at 45% until the CPU heats up keeps things nice and silent when I want them to be while delivering the added oomph when I need it. I actually prefer the arrangement to a single 200mm, although if I ever needed the header back, I'd put the 200mm back in.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

The case come with the fan already. See how it goes with the 200mm fan before preemptively buying a replacement. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I posted something about this just a little bit ago. I guess I should've just looked at other posts. :S