Console peasants

♠FlamieMeister♠

Some console peasants said there xbox one beat my system. My cpu is a a10 7870k, my gpu is 2 r9 270x, and my hdd is 3tb

Orlly

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

Even if their consoles did beat you you can overclock to the clouds and beat them. They're stuck at stock.

One of the peasants wants to go computer, but acts like he's xbox infront of his friends

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

if he got to you enough that you felt the need to go onto a forum and complain about it

I'd say he won

Shipping sucks

13 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Some console peasants said there xbox one beat my system. My cpu is a a10 7870k, my gpu is 2 r9 270x, and my hdd is 3tb

Orlly

I frankly don't see why you give a damn. People will tend to gravitate towards whatever the majority is. If a majority of their friends play on the Xbox, they'll go with Xbox. Even if you got one of them to switch, they probably wouldn't use the computer much since most of their friends play on the xbox, and you usually have much more fun when you play with friends.

10 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Even if their consoles did beat you you can overclock to the clouds and beat them. They're stuck at stock.

they're stuck at thermal throttle because half of them are already clogged with dust, because in a living room you need fan filters.

17 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Orlly

Of course it would, the absolute shit that's called xbox that can't run triple A titles at 1080p low can beat 2 R9 270X! 

Even a 750 Ti can kick the ass of the Xbox One and PS4

Don't worry, just link them to this thread.... 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

My PS4 beats their Xbox ;) (marginally but still)

Considering how PC like the xbone and ps4 are, I wonder why no one has been able to install Windows yet. I mean people were able to get regular desktop Linux on the PS4. It'd probably be able to play Wow and TF2 better than this A8 6410 can.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

My PS4 beats their Xbox ;) (marginally but still)

What marginally? The PS4 runs games that run on the Xbox at 720p at 1080p/900p... 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

12 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

I frankly don't see why you give a damn. People will tend to gravitate towards whatever the majority is. If a majority of their friends play on the Xbox, they'll go with Xbox. Even if you got one of them to switch, they probably wouldn't use the computer much since most of their friends play on the xbox, and you usually have much more fun when you play with friends.

that is fun I manged to get one of my friends to mostly switch over. He was trying to use a bad laptop and he just got a desktop after mostly playing on  consoles most of his life

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Next time you just reply with this.

7e4efc6fea51ed9c.gif

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO