"i prefer" game

8 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Africa, cus Id just take them off. 

One grape or two grapes. 

Two grapes. I like grapes :P

Live the rest of your life as a bird or the rest of your life as a fish?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Just now, ThinkWithPortals said:

Two grapes. I like grapes :P

Live the rest of your life as a bird or the rest of your life as a fish?

Bird because more intelligent.

Forget to do your mates homework or live in a Holocaust time loop, constantly seeing everyone close to you die horribly, but nothing you can do or say will change anything, and you are stuck there for infinity. 

- snip-

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

Forget to do your mates homework or live in a Holocaust time loop, constantly seeing everyone close to you die horribly, but nothing you can do or say will change anything, and you are stuck there for infinity. 

Forget to do my mate's homework, is that even a competition?

Never be allowed be on your own for the rest of your life (always have people around you 24/7, never any personal space) or never be allowed see or speak to anyone for the rest of your life (live in complete solitude forever)?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

Forget to do my mate's homework, is that even a competition?

Never be allowed be on your own for the rest of your life (always have people around you 24/7, never any personal space) or never be allowed see or speak to anyone for the rest of your life (live in complete solitude forever)?

Never be alone. It'd be pretty easy, just live with your wife/husband / good friend. 

- snip-

3 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

forgot to do maths homework cuz i havent done any homework since 4th grade lol, stil got good grades tho xD

always have an AMD build or always have an Intel/NVIDIA build?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

forgot to do maths homework cuz i havent done any homework since 4th grade lol, stil got good grades tho xD

Intel/NVIDIA, give me a 6700K and a GTX 1080 any day :P

I wouldn't mind an AMD GPU but their CPUs are garbage.

Boxers or briefs? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

that depends can i have an nvidia card with an amd processor?

Brandon Marsh

Intel/NVIDIA, give me a 6700K and a GTX 1080 any day :P

I wouldn't mind an AMD GPU but their CPUs are garbage.

Boxers or briefs? :ph34r:

boxers, briefs are shit

1 minute ago, marshmallowbam said:

that depends can i have an nvidia card with an amd processor?

NO! and you will never be able to do anything like that, ever. always just AMD or NVIDIA/Intel

cactus in your ass or soldering iron(hot AF) in your ass?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

iron cause itll just cauterize the wound immediately.

no audio for the rest of your life or 800*600 resolution for the rest of your life

Brandon Marsh

iron cause itll just cauterize the wound immediately.

no audio for the rest of your life or 800*600 resolution for the rest of your life

wow this is hard... but i think il go with just playing at 800*600 because i mainly play CS:GO and without sound there is no way to play that game lol

Builds:

Spoiler

lmao ok then

forever gaming on a consumer grade laptop or a office chair that will explode if you start shaking your leg.

Brandon Marsh

5 minutes ago, marshmallowbam said:

lmao ok then

forever gaming on a consumer grade laptop or a office chair that will explode if you start shaking your leg.

Consumer grade laptop, because if I sat on a chair like that I'd be blown up in 10 seconds :P

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Consumer grade laptop, because if I sat on a chair like that I'd be blown up in 10 seconds :P

im running out of ideas people. shoot em back

a beast desktop with constant issues or you can only buy left foot shoes for the rest of your life.

Brandon Marsh

im running out of ideas people. shoot em back

a beast desktop with constant issues or you can only buy left foot shoes for the rest of your life.

beast PC, i like fixing problems, as long as there is a fix for them... im looking at you LAN PC...

use a machete and pitchfork as your siverwere or always eat with your hands, even soup

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

beast PC, i like fixing problems, as long as there is a fix for them... im looking at you LAN PC...

use a machete and pitchfork as your siverwere or always eat with your hands, even soup

hands cause i can always buy gloves

be an employee at LTT and once a year you get to pick any parts to make a new pc or be an employee at nVidia but you always get graphics cards half off

Brandon Marsh

Just now, marshmallowbam said:

hands cause i can always buy gloves

be an employee at LTT and once a year you get to pick any parts to make a new pc or be an employee at nVidia but you always get graphics cards half off

working for LTT, because then you can constantly get your hands on the newest coolest tech and NVIDIA are not going to be the best GPU maker forever anyway

RC car or RC helicopter?

Builds:

Spoiler

rc helicopter cause i can fly off with donald trumps tupee

have alot of money and can only put it in a money clip, or no money but a really expensive wallet

Brandon Marsh

rc helicopter cause i can fly off with donald trumps tupee

have alot of money and can only put it in a money clip, or no money but a really expensive wallet

alot of Money and Money Clip, because i have the Money then :D

A wallet without Money don't make sense.

slap a macbook against the wall or slap a razer blade 14 against the wall?

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

36 minutes ago, TheLaserCucumber said:

alot of Money and Money Clip, because i have the Money then :D

A wallet without Money don't make sense.

slap a macbook against the wall or slap a razer blade 14 against the wall?

macbook. god i hate those. the blade 14 is one of the few things i like that Razor makes :P 

Jaffa cakes or choklet chip cookies?

Builds:

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Jaffa cakes or choklet chip cookies?

Chocolate chip cookies. I can bake a mean cookie and I always found Jaffa Cakes to have too weird a texture for my taste.

Dropkick Murphys or The Pogues?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I don't drink, but Vodka because I'm Polish.

Belt or suspenders?

9 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

I don't drink, but Vodka because I'm Polish.

Belt or suspenders?

belt is the only real option, i almost always have one lol

have a super nice multi tool that can be used for almost anything that falls appart at 10 random times a day so you need to spend time putting it back together or loads of bulky tools that always work but its hard to find the right one becuse there are so many?

Builds:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

belt is the only real option, i almost always have one lol

have a super nice multi tool that can be used for almost anything that falls appart at 10 random times a day so you need to spend time putting it back together or loads of bulky tools that always work but its hard to find the right one becuse there are so many?

I prefer "loads of bulky tools that always work but its hard to find the right one becuse there are so many" because it would probably take longer to fix the multitool rather than find the right tool in the pile, I probably wouldn't use the multitool that often anyways, so everytime I use it I would need to fix it. Having lots of different seperate tools would be better, especially if I need to use the same tool multiple times.

AMD or Nvidia?

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

54 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Lol I forgot to do the one or the other...

Ah yeah I suppose you that's true for a lot of people.

So um

cold and moldy Chicken noodle soup for all meals for 15 years or eating garbage for 7 years?

The chicken noodle soup cause I can heat it up in the Microwave :D

work all day (at the weekends too) or don't have friends and family?

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

18 minutes ago, TheLaserCucumber said:

work all day (at the weekends too) or don't have friends and family?

Isn't that the same thing though? But I guess working 24/7 might not be bad if it was a job I liked.

cupcake/cake or pie? (I like cupcakes and cakes but pies are sometimes better, like French Silk or Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Silk)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization