"i prefer" game

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

alone, i dont dislike people but i would rather be alone for 3 days then have to try to understand some language for 3 days

3DS or Vita?

Vita

Old cartoons or New cartoons?

Details separate people.

Just now, Tech_Dreamer said:

Vita

Old cartoons or New cartoons?

new cartoons, tho im not a fan of either

make your own amplifier and DAC with instructions from the web and all the tools needed(like basic stuff, soldering iron and all that) or buy a cheap one from Ebay or Aliexpress?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

new cartoons, tho im not a fan of either

make your own amplifier and DAC with instructions from the web and all the tools needed(like basic stuff, soldering iron and all that) or buy a cheap one from Ebay or Aliexpress?

i'd rather make one on my own

getting Killed by a crocodile or getting killed by a stingray? :ph34r::o

Details separate people.

1 hour ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Getting stuck in a place alone for 3 days or getting stuck in a place with strangers who speak a different language who don't understand you for 3 days

Stranger. You can still hand signal and (in a survival situation)  an extra pair of hands can save your life. 

- snip-

Getting stuck in a place alone for 3 days or getting stuck in a place with strangers who speak a different language who don't understand you for 3 days

Stranger. You can still hand signal and (in a survival situation)  an extra pair of hands can save your life. 

- snip-

i'd rather make one on my own

getting Killed by a crocodile or getting killed by a stingray? :ph34r::o

Hoi, mih names Steve Edwin. 

Being the darkest or not being the dankest

- snip-

4 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Hoi, mih names Steve Edwin. 

Being the darkest or not being the dankest

well im definatly not the dankest person around so darkest? because i kind of am?

how would you rather have your preformance distributed: 70% laptop 30% main PC, 50% laptop 50% main PC or 30% laptop and 70% main PC?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

19 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well im definatly not the dankest person around so darkest? because i kind of am?

how would you rather have your preformance distributed: 70% laptop 30% main PC, 50% laptop 50% main PC or 30% laptop and 70% main PC?

30% laptop and 70% main desktop , because i don't need a powerful laptop . As long as it has an ssd , even an i3 with igpu would be fine

i7 with 5400 rpm hard drive or q6600 with SSD ?( gpu is out of the equation )

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

2 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

30% laptop and 70% main desktop , because i don't need a powerful laptop . As long as it has an ssd , even an i3 with igpu would be fine

i7 with 5400 rpm hard drive or q6600 with SSD ?( gpu is out of the equation )

depends on the I7 but ptobably that, LAN PC has HDD and that already has a horrible boot times already so i could go grab some food whilst it started lol

motherboard that dosent fit the case or ITX motherboard and EATX case?

Builds:

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

depends on the I7 but ptobably that, LAN PC has HDD and that already has a horrible boot times already so i could go grab some food whilst it started lol

motherboard that dosent fit the case or ITX motherboard and EATX case?

Not sure what I'd do with a case that couldn't house a motherboard so, ITX + EATX case with a giant and excessive water cooling system.

V12 engine or V10 engine?

On 9/1/2016 at 7:50 PM, Kimmers said:

Not sure what I'd do with a case that couldn't house a motherboard so, ITX + EATX case with a giant and excessive water cooling system.

V12 engine or V10 engine?

V12 ;) 

Meerkats or Kangaroos? (People think for me it's probably meerkats but you're wrong, it's both as I like em equally as much)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)