Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

I don't really care about graphics in games, especially in shooters. You can explain everything rationally if you want but this shit is something paranormal. ?

On 7/4/2019 at 5:16 AM, I_dont_know200 said:

Dude rather then disproving videos with very funny explanations, try to actually expain how and by what AA can be influenced since we allready told you this changed overnight.

Just yesterday i tried to play a few games (insurgency sandstrom, apex legends) and quess what they had such bad AA flickering that some buildings just vibrated and that wasnt even far away, for insurgency some areas look fine but others like windows same effect. This simply isnt normal and the sooner you accept that the more you can really help us here.

Ow and yea AA was on....

"4x SSAA" that option made it look worse btw.

4xSSAA is not in Insurgency.

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Insurgency

There is MSAA modes which is limited on Radeon to a max of 8xMSAA at 1x quality mode.

Nvidia has 32 quality modes at 8xMSAA.

Instead of bashing me, disprove me with facts and evidence, i am a skeptical person, i trust nothing at first glance for good reason, but i am accepting of valid information and argument with evidence.

A couple of posts i have debunked, it would be nice to be treated with fairness.

"it looks worse with SSAA"

How can a game look worse with SSAA?

Show it with SSAA that same gate area where it flickers.

A good video showing shimmering on textures.

However, noticed it is only textures you think it is, it's actually objects.

The windows have geomertry to the cross patterns, the distance objects have geometry to them, squares are the worst for it.

The Witcher 3 uses shader based AA.

The rocks that are tesselated shimmer due to geometry.

6 minutes ago, HedgeSledge said:

4xSSAA is not in Insurgency.

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Insurgency

There is MSAA modes which is limited on Radeon to a max of 8xMSAA at 1x quality mode.

Nvidia has 32 quality modes at 8xMSAA.

Instead of bashing me, disprove me with facts and evidence, i am a skeptical person, i trus tnothing at first glance for good reason, but i am accepting of valid information and argument with evidence.

A couple of posts i have debunked, it would be nice to be treated with fairness.

I am talking about sandstrom not the one before, but yea its SMAA not SSAA but apparently SMAA is better anyway.

I am not bashing you, its just you post stuff that isnt helpfull, i dont even know what to disprove honestly since nothing you showed worked anyway or has anything in common with what we got, your hole argument is basically "its normal".

I wasted enough time with this to know its not normal or as simple as to pick a different AA option, i might post some videos later that clearly show this.

Small example everything looks like this, which is very annoying.

Ow and please ignore the sound i captured it with my phone so it will be visible for everyone.

2 hours ago, Quod said:

You saved my money. Did you notice any improvements?

Its a new system, that worked well for two weeks.

12 minutes ago, DaoNayt said:

Its a new system, that worked well for two weeks.

So buying a new system fixed it for you for 2 weeks?

30 minutes ago, I_dont_know200 said:

Small example everything looks like this, which is very annoying.

Ow and please ignore the sound i captured it with my phone so it will be visible for everyone.

Irl it looks even worse, the phone cannot transmit shimmering speed 

13 minutes ago, I_dont_know200 said:

So buying a new system fixed it for you for 2 weeks?

Yes, new computer was working great for two weeks.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:44 AM, Quod said:

Irl it looks even worse, the phone cannot transmit shimmering speed 

Yep but still the best method to show it off.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:48 AM, DaoNayt said:

Yes, new computer was working great for two weeks.

Well that implys that the electricity theorie might be right since EMI would cause it to happen immediatly, i will call an electrician aswell and let him check it as detailed as possible.

13 minutes ago, I_dont_know200 said:

Well that implys that the electricity theorie might be right since EMI would cause it to happen immediatly, i will call an electrician aswell and let him check it as detailed as possible.

someone should buy new rig and capture all changes on camera 24/7 to compare the image in the future. 

1 minute ago, Quod said:

someone should buy new rig and capture all changes on camera. 24/7 

For certain people even that wouldnt be enough proof....

On 5/1/2019 at 3:11 AM, DaoNayt said:

I've been going through this thread and similar ones and a lot of people are from non-english speaking countries, so most of them are on 220/230V. Is anyone having this issue on 110V?

I noticed that too. Is there anyone from the US or UK? lol

8 minutes ago, Quod said:

I noticed that too. Is there anyone from the US or UK? lol

UK

3 minutes ago, HedgeSledge said:

UK

It looks like a new US technology that steals and collects information from the screens of users around the world, and these distortions are just a side effect.

Waiting for a response from a US guy

Maybe USA gets quality products and the rest of the world, which is not as important as teh USA, gets the discarded hardware that didn't pass quality control. :)

Happy 4th of July :)

I said this because it seems to me that there is some kind of “grid” on my screen, all smooth lines are distorted through the grid, and the trees\bushes flicker. Just a theory. Try to look at the world through a small grid, you will see about the same thing.

On 7/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Strider890 said:

This is insane that nobody for sure knows what causes this problem.Some people fixed this by buying new PC, new motherboard, new PSU, plugging PC in different outlet but for others new PC, new motherboard, new PSU, different outlet didn't solve this problem.

I just don't know what's going on, so i have to invent crazy theories

No people from US? rly?
upd
So how are you guys? There is no people from USA and they dont see what we're complaining about.
Electricity or US spies? ?️‍♂️

damn.PNG

damn2.PNG

Edited by Quod

I am from the US and I have all these issues.  The graphics across all games look like complete shit!

I pre bought stadia and I also pre ordered a Smach z.  We’ll have to see how these differing forms of PC gaming perform when I receive them. 

8 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

I am from the US and I have all these issues.  The graphics across all games look like complete shit!

k it became easier to find the root causes of this shit. i still don't discard "spy" version (and yes, I understand it would be unprofessional to leave such evidence), how to explain that this issue is everywhere - emi/electricity? 4k makes some games playable or it just "masks" the problem, but does not solve it.

I would like go back to my previous house where everything was fine and test a new PC and monitor but new tenants already moved in there. They'll call me crazy if I ask them to test my new pc. ?‍♂️

guys I took a long test game and noticed that when turned off, smoothing the ladder is one of the few lost games thief 4 bioshock infinity the witcher 3.or the problem is in the drivers or in the hardware it's simple shit how did bitcoin iron do poorly,the problem of the global worldwide solution but he's not.

On 7/4/2019 at 10:26 PM, Strider890 said:

Illuminati???

P.S What about Spectre or Meltdown?

I've disabled both in the past recently, have you? Has anyone else with the issue? Could it be a Spectre/Meltdown exploit? We need to find one thing everyone shares in common with their builds, but I think it is important to separate the issues people are having as most people in this thread seem to be suffering from jagged edges, shimmering etc whereas others (like me) it's fine with TAA or some other AA solution turned on but suffer from terriblly short draw-in/pop-in of objects/textures/shadows in all games, walking back and forward makes objects/shadows instantly disappear and reappear. I do get flickering textures though also.

4 hours ago, hazman1988 said:

I've disabled both in the past recently, have you? Has anyone else with the issue? Could it be a Spectre/Meltdown exploit? We need to find one thing everyone shares in common with their builds, but I think it is important to separate the issues people are having as most people in this thread seem to be suffering from jagged edges, shimmering etc whereas others (like me) it's fine with TAA or some other AA solution turned on but suffer from terriblly short draw-in/pop-in of objects/textures/shadows in all games, walking back and forward makes objects/shadows instantly disappear and reappear. I do get flickering textures though also.

I have all of the same issues,  just all around ugly looking games no matter what I play.  All I can do at this point is wait for google stadia to ship so I can test it via chrome cast ultra.  Streaming GeForce now through my PC shows the same ugly distorted graphics as if I’m using my dedicated gpus.  So trying Stadia which won’t be using one of my PCs may have different results,  who knows at this point.  I’m just tired of this bullshit!

1 hour ago, Harsh45 said:

I have all of the same issues,  just all around ugly looking games no matter what I play.  All I can do at this point is wait for google stadia to ship so I can test it via chrome cast ultra.  Streaming GeForce now through my PC shows the same ugly distorted graphics as if I’m using my dedicated gpus.  So trying Stadia which won’t be using one of my PCs may have different results,  who knows at this point.  I’m just tired of this bullshit!

at ultra configuration the problem disappears?