Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

17 minutes ago, Sanspooky said:

but this bug affects all my disposities in mi house

no i have this problem only with the pc

the TV and my mobile are fine

Jezuz christ this topic going full circle. I'm here on and off since autumn 2016 and people still changing hardware no words, I change my fuking apartment sold/trashed all my hardware cables etc. Got everything new including cables and this shit is still here , stop wasting your money if you got this you got this even on streaming services like stadia.

Do you think it could be the compression techniques used in modern GPU architectures doing this? I must say my new build has none of this and my old build didn't have this either.

SLAMD-XT  Ryzen 2600X 4.125ghz 1.26v~Gigabyte B450 Aorus ELITE~16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz C15~Arcting Cooling Freezer 34 Esports Duo~Gigabyte Aorus RX 5700-XT~CIT chassis~120GB PNY SSD~WD BLUE 3D NAND 1TB SSD M.2~Phobya 120mm G.Silent's~SuperFlower Leadex III GOLD~Razer Basilisk~RedDragon Kumura

9 hours ago, darksquall said:

Jezuz christ this topic going full circle. I'm here on and off since autumn 2016 and people still changing hardware no words, I change my fuking apartment sold/trashed all my hardware cables etc. Got everything new including cables and this shit is still here , stop wasting your money if you got this you got this even on streaming services like stadia.

Every problem has a fix it is sure not an electrical problem or a curse lol....

it is the gpu or the mobo or something stupid in NVIDIA or WINDOWS drivers 

and i think it is a hardware problem because even the boot logo has a vey poor quality 

i think it is the gpu in my case ,especially that coil whine coming from the gpu

idk but my laptop , mobile and tv don't have this problem so it is sure not an electrical issue..

I recommend you to read all the previous pages as I have done, this issue its making me crazy, I also recommend to not buy anything, it doesn't works, it's a waste of money.

5 hours ago, ixDriger said:

Every problem has a fix it is sure not an electrical problem or a curse lol....

it is the gpu or the mobo or something stupid in NVIDIA or WINDOWS drivers 

and i think it is a hardware problem because even the boot logo has a vey poor quality 

i think it is the gpu in my case ,especially that coil whine coming from the gpu

idk but my laptop , mobile and tv don't have this problem so it is sure not an electrical issue..

The cases follow the same pattern, new computer or new components that infect everything else, it is like putting together one type of processor and another type of graphics card create an incompatibility that leads to the problem

i will see what will happen

i have returned my gpu and i will get one after one week 

if that worked i will tell you guys

if not ... then maybe it is a complex software problem idk

Did any of you try an ups with stabilizer 

i just want to prove that it is not an electrical problem 

the guys who are saying it is an electrical problem and we should use ups and stabilizer 

plz try that before suggesting it to the other because maybe it couldn't help

if it was an electrical problem then you should have problems with performance and slow boot and too many things

also you can check your psu voltage by downloading a program and if the numbers are unstable and too low/high

9 hours ago, ixDriger said:

Did any of you try an ups with stabilizer 

i just want to prove that it is not an electrical problem 

the guys who are saying it is an electrical problem and we should use ups and stabilizer 

plz try that before suggesting it to the other because maybe it couldn't help

if it was an electrical problem then you should have problems with performance and slow boot and too many things

also you can check your psu voltage by downloading a program and if the numbers are unstable and too low/high

for me it is due to electromagnetic interference, given that I have this problem on all devices, it is not electric and only a matter of interference such as the HDMI cable cannot give the right signals to the TV, this problem occurs to me even by watching videos on youtube

For me, it started after one week. It happened after trying to tweak GTA V settings in the AMD Adrenalin settings. I just wish I didn't play with those. Now all my games look like crap. I believe it is software related. Software associated with the GPU. DDU fresh driver install, bios reset,...nothing works. Not going to reinstall windows, nobody had luck with that anyway. So it there any way to 'reset' the gpu? (as in its settings or whatever) 

IT IS NOT SOFTWARE REALTED, WE ARE TELLING AGAIN AND AGAIN

Many people had this problems even with stadia and I had the problems with geforce now.

5 hours ago, Sanspooky said:

for me it is due to electromagnetic interference, given that I have this problem on all devices, it is not electric and only a matter of interference such as the HDMI cable cannot give the right signals to the TV, this problem occurs to me even by watching videos on youtube

idk anything about electromagnetism and I'm starting to lose hope

2 hours ago, zamh said:

For me, it started after one week. It happened after trying to tweak GTA V settings in the AMD Adrenalin settings. I just wish I didn't play with those. Now all my games look like crap. I believe it is software related. Software associated with the GPU. DDU fresh driver install, bios reset,...nothing works. Not going to reinstall windows, nobody had luck with that anyway. So it there any way to 'reset' the gpu? (as in its settings or whatever) 

yes there is, clearing and updating gpu bios in service center, but it seems that doesnt work too

10 hours ago, Kelums said:

yes there is, clearing and updating gpu bios in service center, but it seems that doesnt work too

Oh. Thank you. Won't do that then. There is an option in Radeon Software (adrenalin) under global graphics where we have the option to "Reset shader cache". Did that and one game is "playable" now (Assassin's creed Syndicate). Up close the jaggies are bearable compared to last time I played. However, it might be a placebo effect too...

Funny thing is, some games look perfectly fine like there is absolutely nothing wrong with it (just yesterday finished "A Plague Tale" and the game looked fantastic) but others are just unbearable to watch (object pop-in, shimmering, flickering). I've changed texture filtering - Quality to "High Quality" and it definitely cleared up a bit, also set Sharpen to "0.20" to give you sharper image overall. I also completely dropped using third parties while gaming like Afterburner (Rivatuner) because they might(?) interfere with something.

I know the problem doesn't get solved but it'd be great if everyone could write their own fixes (ways to make it better)

1 hour ago, phrasal said:

Funny thing is, some games look perfectly fine like there is absolutely nothing wrong with it (just yesterday finished "A Plague Tale" and the game looked fantastic) but others are just unbearable to watch (object pop-in, shimmering, flickering). I've changed texture filtering - Quality to "High Quality" and it definitely cleared up a bit, also set Sharpen to "0.20" to give you sharper image overall. I also completely dropped using third parties while gaming like Afterburner (Rivatuner) because they might(?) interfere with something.

I know the problem doesn't get solved but it'd be great if everyone could write their own fixes (ways to make it better)

it is definitely one of those :

Slow hdd 

Bad cable

Wrong resolution

faulty monitor or gpu or ram ( you can check ram by windows tool or memtest)

Slow cpu 

wrong setting in windows or ncp

high temps

in some rare cases faulty pcie slot

overclocking

or a problem with the software which idk what is it ...

it is sure not an electrical problem or any other piece of hardware 

i have tried everything but nothing helpd

i have returned the gpu and waiting the new one

it should be the gpu or a complex software problem in my case

4k or 8K or whatever 'K' you apply to this issue in future, you can't fix something that's causing texture pop ins, Flickering shadows, Flickering AA, Low lod, Everything seems blurred in distance, Bad(washed out) colors, Increased brightness, jagged font in windows, Everything jagged on screen, issues in videos watched on youtube, Blur in overall image even in bios logo, issues that exist outside of games even in TV, phones, Console, etc. These are just few symptoms. I could leave this new affected city and go back to my old city and get crystal clear graphics. So why should i even upgrade my display when i know for sure that i used to get amazing graphics with same display in my old city? 

Seriously are these guys even listening to the symptoms that we have? I doubt that they are listening at all. Either they don't have similar issue as us or they don't realize the ground realities that this issue exist in all devices at home. Maybe the intensity of this issue is less for them that's why they don't see this issue outside of games. 

I have shared it before that a simple UPS can't fix all issues in Electricity. So stop saying that if i'll use UPS and still get it then i'll conclude it's not Electricity. If you don't wanna accept this information from me then atleast listen to these videos from power quality experts. Do they say we use UPS to fix everything? 

12 hours ago, ixDriger said:

it is definitely one of those :

Slow hdd 

Bad cable

Wrong resolution

faulty monitor or gpu or ram ( you can check ram by windows tool or memtest)

Slow cpu 

wrong setting in windows or ncp

high temps

in some rare cases faulty pcie slot

overclocking

or a problem with the software which idk what is it ...

it is sure not an electrical problem or any other piece of hardware 

i have tried everything but nothing helpd

i have returned the gpu and waiting the new one

it should be the gpu or a complex software problem in my case

I repeat, again.  Try to use stadia or geforce now, the games are running in external hardware. Same issues as your pc. Not hardware. 

9 hours ago, Meeseeks said:

4k or 8K or whatever 'K' you apply to this issue in future, you can't fix something that's causing texture pop ins, Flickering shadows, Flickering AA, Low lod, Everything seems blurred in distance, Bad(washed out) colors, Increased brightness, jagged font in windows, Everything jagged on screen, issues in videos watched on youtube, Blur in overall image even in bios logo, issues that exist outside of games even in TV, phones, Console, etc. These are just few symptoms. I could leave this new affected city and go back to my old city and get crystal clear graphics. So why should i even upgrade my display when i know for sure that i used to get amazing graphics with same display in my old city? 

Seriously are these guys even listening to the symptoms that we have? I doubt that they are listening at all. Either they don't have similar issue as us or they don't realize the ground realities that this issue exist in all devices at home. Maybe the intensity of this issue is less for them that's why they don't see this issue outside of games. 

I have shared it before that a simple UPS can't fix all issues in Electricity. So stop saying that if i'll use UPS and still get it then i'll conclude it's not Electricity. If you don't wanna accept this information from me then atleast listen to these videos from power quality experts. Do they say we use UPS to fix everything? 

a guy in the forum came back to his old house and he always had the same problem, come on I don't think it's a whole city problem 'I think it's an interference caused by something we have to find out

Welcome our new sufferer, DrDisrespect from twitch. There are two links here where he is trying to fix the issue with graphics settings. Everything was great the previous day, then it went jaggy and crap the next. 

The youtube video ends when he says he fixed it. He didn't. If you want to find out more about this issue. watch the full stream on twitch on his page. The stream title is : "Nothin but wins w/ NICKMERCS | @DrDisrespect ". It's a 7 hour long stream. There is hope now because he is a well known twitch streamer. However, he might just buy a whole new rig for his next stream and from what we know, it solves the issue temporarily.

Skip to 6.58 for the youtube video.

20 minutes ago, zamh said:

Welcome our new sufferer, DrDisrespect from twitch. There are two links here where he is trying to fix the issue with graphics settings. Everything was great the previous day, then it went jaggy and crap the next. 

The youtube video ends when he says he fixed it. He didn't. If you want to find out more about this issue. watch the full stream on twitch on his page. The stream title is : "Nothin but wins w/ NICKMERCS | @DrDisrespect ". It's a 7 hour long stream. There is hope now because he is a well known twitch streamer. However, he might just buy a whole new rig for his next stream and from what we know, it solves the issue temporarily.

Skip to 6.58 for the youtube video.

Until he puts on filmic SMAA 2X where he says "yeah that is much better"

SLAMD-XT  Ryzen 2600X 4.125ghz 1.26v~Gigabyte B450 Aorus ELITE~16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz C15~Arcting Cooling Freezer 34 Esports Duo~Gigabyte Aorus RX 5700-XT~CIT chassis~120GB PNY SSD~WD BLUE 3D NAND 1TB SSD M.2~Phobya 120mm G.Silent's~SuperFlower Leadex III GOLD~Razer Basilisk~RedDragon Kumura

20 minutes ago, GreyestGoat said:

Until he puts on filmic SMAA 2X where he says "yeah that is much better"

Yay great.

Now watch the video past "yeah that is much better"

6 hours ago, Sanspooky said:

a guy in the forum came back to his old house and he always had the same problem, come on I don't think it's a whole city problem 'I think it's an interference caused by something we have to find out

We can dig feeper into this theme, it makes sense to me, I try to carry pc to my village and the same problem was there.

12 hours ago, Princep_A said:

I repeat, again.  Try to use stadia or geforce now, the games are running in external hardware. Same issues as your pc. Not hardware. 

The monitor and the pcie slot and the cable working even if u r using stadia

also the gpu is showing the textures on the monitor (even if u r using stadia )

every thing will run at least a little bit )

also i could be a complex software issue as i said