Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

11 minutes ago, YiGiT353 said:

Was there any noticable reduction to the problem or does it still continue with the same intencity as before?

Kardeşim sorun aynı devam ediyor türksün sanırım sende

Sırf bunun yüzünden baştan bilgisayar topladım monitöre kadar değiştirdim ama yine aynı devam ediyor benim düşüncem elektrik yönünde.

3 minutes ago, YiGiT353 said:

Valla bende elektrik olduğunu hiç düşünmüyorum, yeni bilgisayarda ki sorunda herhangi bir azalma oldumu yoksa aynen devam mı ediyor?

Sorun aynı şekilde devam ediyor hiç değişmedi ondan dolayı elektrik dedim ama duruma bakarsan evinin odasını değişip sorundan kurtulan var e bi diğeri şehir değiştirmiş yine devam ediyor böyle oldumu elektrik olmadığı veya olduğu anlaşılmıyor bir diğer örnek olarak ise ekran kartını değiştirip sorunu çözülen var e kaç kişi komple sistem değiştirdi düzelmiyor bende dahil sorunun sebebi anlaşılmıyor

4. ay da bu lanet şey bulaştı bana Far Cry 5 oynarken bilgisayarı abime vermiştim oynasın diye geri gelidğimde görüntüde bi sıkıntı vardı çok belli oluyordu o gün bugündür var işte bu sorun :( 
Far Cry 5 torrent indirmiştim bu arada virüs olma ihtimali de var gibi hatta birinin dediği gibi elektriksel yoldan virüs kendini yayıyor teori ama bana bu mantıklı gelmeye başladı,
belkide torrentlerin içinde olan bir virüsdü

bu sorun git gide çoğalmaya başladı yalnız önüme çıkıyor technopat da facebook bilgisayar gruplarında.

Guys, you talking turkish on a english topic. It's not like i talked in french with few of my countrymates here.

And for the last time, it's not ONLY aliasing. Why do some people, after a hundred pages, are focused only on this. Awful level of detail, shadows, textures and meshes popping at a short distance, is what it is about as well.

I'll be honest, it may be psychological. Even if it's not, it won't spoil my need to play games, i bought a decent rig for this after all.

Once i get a decent upload speed, i will record footages of games where this occurs badly, I have a lot to go on. And no, as i also said before, it's not electrical either.

1 hour ago, jinx33 said:

Once i get a decent upload speed, i will record footages of games where this occurs badly, I have a lot to go on. And no, as i also said before, it's not electrical either.

You can find mine here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bRQBSxvB403sV90YKnKsT6KsVNhsYDuY

Guys, please speak English, this is an international forum, tnx

Man this issue is so depressing...

Also, didnt we have a 4 year old thread on another forum?

Seems like it got deleted, the link doesnt work anymore .

RIP

Psychologically irrelevant. I’m crazy, I’m crazy.

33 minutes ago, YiGiT353 said:

I said that before your comment, now I have a thought and I think it is electrical.

I have a few extension cords, ethernet cables, HDMI cables, lots of other devices, coax cables running along the extension strip where I plug my PC into.
I remember where touching the extension cord would make the TV think a new HDMI cable was plugged in.
I live in a big city, so I used to not believe into the electrical theory, before having the previous thought yesterday.

I will report when if I get a new PC, I will give my new PC it's own plug and also organize the other cables so they are more apart...

Dediğini denemiştim ben işe yaramadı malesef.

I had account on this forum but I asked the staff of this forum to delete my profile and all my posts.

I have sent multiple times messages via Twitter to Young Yea about this problem with the link to this forum to him to make a video about this damn problem but I didn't got response from him.

Only thing about this problem we can do is to reach gaming, PC hardware Youtubers (or Pewdiepie) to make a video about this problem or to ask some psychic to see in his crystal ball what is cause of this and how to solve this damn thing!!!

I can only play a Microsoft Solitaire on 800€ PC ???!!!

This problem is like cancer it is spreading across PC, mobile phones and even TV's and sadly there is no cure!

1 hour ago, Strider890 said:

I had account on this forum but I asked the staff of this forum to delete my profile and all my posts.

I have sent multiple times messages via Twitter to Young Yea about this problem with the link to this forum to him to make a video about this damn problem but I didn't got response from him.

Only thing about this problem we can do is to reach gaming, PC hardware Youtubers (or Pewdiepie) to make a video about this problem or to ask some psychic to see in his crystal ball what is cause of this and how to solve this damn thing!!!

I can only play a Microsoft Solitaire on 800€ PC ???!!!

This problem is like cancer it is spreading across PC, mobile phones and even TV's and sadly there is no cure!

Dude pewdiepie is a memelord he dont care

People who havent experienced this dont care because they all think we are just stupid and dont know how to set up our graphics options -.-

Maybe someone from LTT might be interested, since this thread has been around for years now.

Im afraid, until people stop buying expensive hardware, just because the sake of it, companies like nvidia or microsoft will never ever move a finger to fix this problem. The other big problem is, gamers these days apparently are clueless about what "AAA" means in a videogame. Thats why when they play a videogame with all these problems present on the screen, they consider it normal, and part of the "AAA" experience... i cant imagine how they will react if this would be fixed and games will look real AAA quality again. Probably they will have a seizure of pleasure. lol.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:09 AM, jinx33 said:

I'll be honest, it may be psychological. Even if it's not, it won't spoil my need to play games, i bought a decent rig for this after all.

You too? people who say its phychological obviously are clueless about what the problem is. And yes i also bought a decent rig but it is the last time i do such stupidity. Because the problems in my old i5 3570 and my old gtx650 ti 2gb were not so bad to the point that right now i cant play many games because of this. In the old times i could at least play most games and these problems were only annoying at some point. Right now those problems are not annoying, those problems are completely immersion-breaking and problematic.

But again, why people keep posting about this over and over again without even reading previous posts? no. its not psychological, no. its not electrical. no. its not something we can actually fix by ourselves. Period. And then, someone will come again and say its an electrical issue... just wait for it....

53 minutes ago, tantalus said:

But again, why people keep posting about this over and over again without even reading previous posts? no. its not psychological, no. its not electrical. no. its not something we can actually fix by ourselves. Period. And then, someone will come again and say its an electrical issue... just wait for it....

?

35 minutes ago, YiGiT353 said:

Can you share a video showing the problem? It would help if it is from a few different games...

2 minutes ago, YiGiT353 said:

Is this your own video? My intent is to gather videos from everyone so we can try to narrow down the problem. I will share mine soon...

No, this one isn't. I,m going to make my own, but later. I got this problem just 4 days ago.

4 hours ago, DaoNayt said:

People who havent experienced this dont care because they all think we are just stupid and dont know how to set up our graphics options -.-

Maybe someone from LTT might be interested, since this thread has been around for years now.

I agree. But the thing is that people don't want to hear and understand us. LTT forum is basically the only place where we could talk about this problem without being called morons, idiots or psychos. Or asked to "go get the glasses". Some simply suggest all the standard things like driver reinstall etc., while others insultingly say "there is nothing wrong. Go see a doctor".

It's not in our heads. I know how good my games looked before this issue and how bad they look now. Difference is like day and night.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC. Anyone feel excited about this? I want to be excited, but knowing that 90% of my games have AA issues, I can only hope that the game will look at least decent and problems won't be overly massive. If there won't be any graphical issues, it will be a miracle.

46 minutes ago, YiGiT353 said:

Is this your own video? My intent is to gather videos from everyone so we can try to narrow down the problem. I will share mine soon...

Here you go: 

This video clips are mine but remember the YouTube compresses the video quality.

5 minutes ago, Strider890 said:

Here you go: 

This video clips are mine but remember the Youtube compresses the video quality.

I dont see anything in those videos that is a problem.

31 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Dragons Dogma jagged edges on the boats in the port, jagged edges in distance on the houses but I know you can't see clearly the problem because YouTube compresses the quality of the video and I also taked this video clips mad.

In the few days I will take another videos (calm not mad) and I will upload them on the Google Drive.

Link will be shared on this forum.

21 hours ago, YiGiT353 said:

Then what is it?

We have been trying to answer that question since post number 1 years ago dude... I think you missed the whole thread...:s also, as always, you guys keep forgetting this problem is not only alias related. zzz. there are MANY problems we talked about that are noticeable these days. Bad AA and shimmering is just one of them. Just one...

19 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

You can see clearly the shimmering on the edges even in this compressed video. If you dont see anything, you probably grew up thinking these artifacts are normal. . . or you probably didnt play videogames before 2012-2013? problem increases when the camera moves, and its even worst on racing games, and so on (to the point, some racing games are just impossible to play unless you want your eyes to fall off).