Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

44 minutes ago, I_dont_know200 said:

I honestly don't think its either it just doesn't make any sense, electricity wouldnt cause the same issue on such different hardware, same for interference thats just not how those work.

It's not rule of thumb that whenever there is an issue in electricity all the hardware must show different symptoms. Symptoms can be same depending upon what specific issue is affecting which specific component. We don't even know what specific issue we are dealing with here. How can we assume that whatever it is it must affect electronic components in different ways?  

It's Electricity or Interference for sure. We just need to find right people for the right job with advanced equipment. For Example Electrical, Electronics Engineers, Power Quality Experts, etc. Software Experts can't do much because even if software experts want to help us they can't do that. As it has nothing to do with any kind of software. If you still think it's software then how can you explain it affecting Consoles, Phones, etc. With software you don't have any explanation. If it is software how can it affect past Windows? As we know that it's even affecting Bios Logo. There is no such software/software setting/bug that can cause our specific symptoms. I hope Nvidia/AMD/Intel send a team comprising of these experts to one of our house to figure this out.

PS: I was pretty busy these couple of days fixing my car's alternator, compressor, idle issues, electrical issues. Got myself something to get my mind off of this issue. 

5 hours ago, Meeseeks said:

It's not rule of thumb that whenever there is an issue in electricity all the hardware must show different symptoms. Symptoms can be same depending upon what specific issue is affecting which specific component. We don't even know what specific issue we are dealing with here. How can we assume that whatever it is it must affect electronic components in different ways?  

It's Electricity or Interference for sure. We just need to find right people for the right job with advanced equipment. For Example Electrical, Electronics Engineers, Power Quality Experts, etc. Software Experts can't do much because even if software experts want to help us they can't do that. As it has nothing to do with any kind of software. If you still think it's software then how can you explain it affecting Consoles, Phones, etc. With software you don't have any explanation. If it is software how can it affect past Windows? As we know that it's even affecting Bios Logo. There is no such software/software setting/bug that can cause our specific symptoms. I hope Nvidia/AMD/Intel send a team comprising of these experts to one of our house to figure this out.

PS: I was pretty busy these couple of days fixing my car's alternator, compressor, idle issues, electrical issues. Got myself something to get my mind off of this issue. 

Someone used a generator UPS with a seperate circuit breaker all while an electrician watched and still the same result, and for interference how does the problem persist km away from your location, thats not how that works.

14 hours ago, DaoNayt said:

My new computer was without the issue for the first two weeks. Then it suddenly appeared.

i really wonder what causes this curse. i am gonna crazy because of that.

5 hours ago, I_dont_know200 said:

Someone used a generator UPS with a seperate circuit breaker all while an electrician watched and still the same result, and for interference how does the problem persist km away from your location, thats not how that works.

If it's not Electricity or interference then which software can cause our specific symptoms. Is it DirectX? How can DirectX affect consoles or phones. Also how can it affect Bios Logo or even OS(video playback in windows, bad picture quality outside of games etc.)? Just because we did not succeed in figuring out what causes this issue in Electricity(with proper equipment) does not mean that it's not Electricity or Interference. 

4 hours ago, acisheree said:

我真的很想知道这个诅咒的原因。我会因此而疯狂。

My computer appeared  this fucking problem when i used it two months ago.I  raplce my gpu but its more  serious than before.Now  the trees are also flashing!!I CANT understand it!  The flashing drive me crazy.I never think of i cant play all the games   because  this problem. I really hope i can  play them again without  AAandflashing.

6 minutes ago, leapfrogiii said:

两个月前我用它时, 我的电脑出现了这个他妈的问题。我说说我的gpu但比以前更严重。现在树木也在闪烁!!我无法理解它!闪烁让我发疯。我从来没有想过我不能玩所有游戏,因为这个问题。我真的希望我可以在没有AAandflashing的情况下再次玩它们。

I took my computer  from  north of china to the south....But it appeared again...crying

57 minutes ago, Meeseeks said:

If it's not Electricity or interference then which software can cause our specific symptoms. Is it DirectX? How can DirectX affect consoles or phones. Also how can it affect Bios Logo or even OS(video playback in windows, bad picture quality outside of games etc.)? Just because we did not succeed in figuring out what causes this issue in Electricity(with proper equipment) does not mean that it's not Electricity or Interference. 

Honestly i dont think its Software, we need to think out of the box here, since its not the usual things we deal with here.

You can check both of thoses theories, the easiest one is build a faraday cage over your PC and Monitor, there are plenty of guides on how to do it, same for the power theory just buy some solar panels (for camping etc) and connect them to a new device there you go, depending on the results you got some more evidence.

Thats not a absolute proof still we need to start somewhere.

4 hours ago, acisheree said:

i really wonder what causes this curse. i am gonna crazy because of that.

I can assure you there is an explanation, alltough i must admit i am in doubt myself sometimes, who wouldnt there is no logical pattern to follow.

If I can build new computers from scratch,  buy new computers, consoles wether it be Xbox one x, PS4 pro, Switch etc and all of these gaming platforms have the same ugly graphics it can’t possibly be software or hardware related PERIOD!!!

It also can’t be monitor or TV related because I’ve tried numerous monitors and numerous Televisions..

It can’t be Router/Modem related because I’ve tried my homes network as well as my shops network which is a different company than my homes and it’s another town away..

What I have noticed in borderlands 3 on the X is that textures not only don’t load in but when they do they consistently load in and out as you move around,  they go from low res to mid res while some are high res,  Hell even certain textures like the floor load in as mid res but when you look up close they change to low res which doesn’t make sense at all...

there are some serious issues causing the processing of graphics on PC, Console Etc...

Because it’s happening to all these different platforms I’m not sure who we can talk to about this..

Im considering getting hold of AMD specifically on the Console issues because all consoles accept switch I believe use AMD GPUs..

One thing that could be happening is all these platforms are in fact damaged by something.....  

Ive stayed away from saying this because if something like this had been damaged you think we would have more severe issues caused by such damage but who the fuck knows???

If somebody can take a PC or Console out of town and bring it SOMEWHERE,  doesn’t matter where and boot it up with shit looking NORMAL then were getting somewhere but until then were fucked..   This is key as far as I’m concerned...

I think bringing a console would be ideal considering the portability of it...

Even going way out somewhere and renting a night at a hotel somewhere to test an X or PRO would be worth it in my opinion..

Tell me what you guys think,  Also the REWARD is something we need to get the word out about..

1 hour ago, Harsh45 said:

What I have noticed in borderlands 3 on the X is that textures not only don’t load in but when they do they consistently load in and out as you move around,  they go from low res to mid res while some are high res,  Hell even certain textures like the floor load in as mid res but when you look up close they change to low res which doesn’t make sense at all...

Bordelands games always had texture streaming. But not like this,yea...
Have you tried temporal AA in BL3? It made DOOM look great for me. It is the only game that looks good on my system, and only when using TAA.

I am seeing this issue most of Twitch streamer. it is not bothering them. Really curious case. I am thinking about our eyes are faulty xD

3 minutes ago, acisheree said:

I am seeing this issue most of Twitch streamer. it is not bothering them. Really curious case. I am thinking about our eyes are faulty xD

Are Twitch streamers just lowering some settings like LOW shadows and such to get a better framerate though...?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

If it's electricity, why it didn't happen 3, 5 or 10 years ago? Why now? Why does this happen on laptop which I never use at home? So many questions, but no answers :(

I don't use my PS4 Pro often, but I didn't noticed such issues on it. There was a little bit of some kind of flickering in AC Odyssey here and there, but nothing like in PC. Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4 and The Order 1886 does not have any flickering. Image is a little bit blurry in these games, but probably because I sit too close to the TV or there is just something wrong with the TV settings. And Until Dawn looks exceptionally good. I actually would like to test GreedFall on PS4 Pro, because the problem is easily seen in the first 2 minutes of the game, but don't want to waste money just for testing.

Don't want to sound rude, but only an idiot would say that this is normal: You can clearly see that AA just doesn't apply correctly.

In worst case scenario I could deal with jaggies, but not with this flickering, which happens even on static image on most of the surfaces in most of the games.

3 hours ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Are Twitch streamers just lowering some settings like LOW shadows and such to get a better framerate though...?

mostly but usually fps players doing that not rpg or others.

55 minutes ago, PVLMFRUITS said:

It's Z-Fighting. This is the Problem.

definitely it is 

edit: i just search on it but they are some different from each other.

I asked a question on Quora about our problem, just, you know, for fun, and...

...Of course, "you need a pair of Glasses" (comments under the answer are probably not visible to you).

Also, can someone explain me what "you should switch to a.m.d. GPU’s, they dont use compression on the GPU ram.." could mean? Having one of the best video cards in the world I'm not sure what kind of "compression" we are talking about?

I also did a little bit of search about cables and found this. Actually it was quite an interesting read knowing that author of that topic has the same monitor (lg 32gk850g) as me.

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKgBKHIX1Ok

Or:

This is the Proplem.

Did you ever think why you can not find a solution for this?

Because your Proplem has been around for a long time. 

Its a Form of Z-Fighting.

You are desperately trying to find a Name for our Problem.

Z-Fighting can not be fixed.

Some systems have it and some do not. Some more and some less.

Your PC are in order, learn to live with it.

I'm sorry.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:38 AM, Harsh45 said:

Well,  I was completely wrong,  borderlands 3 looks incredibly ugly on Xbox one x, and I’ve watched YouTube vids of others playing it and mine looks nothing like theres.  Really ugly...   If this is happening to consoles which it apparently is,  there is NO problem with anything on our computers..  This had got to be electrical and or interference,  consoles having this issue blows all the rest of these ideas right out the water...   If consoles have this then this is something else,  not drivers or windows or any of that shit!   

Agree 100%

I tried to convince people that this issue is not PC only like a half a year ago but they didnt listen.

EDIT1 Unfortunatelly stadia is not gonna be released in Poland , mayby in late 2020 (again I'm fucked) but I bet all the texture problems and shadow problems dissapear on stadia because graphic is gonna be rendered on google supercomputer . Aliasing will stay probably , just like on youtube videos and twitch streams.

Just my assumptions need stadia tests

Edited by darksquall

1 hour ago, PVLMFRUITS said:

Here:

Or:

This is the Proplem.

I'm sorry.

our issue is not texture glitch like this.(at least mine)

also it is happening onyl distant objects. i think in your example video, it doesn't matter where the object is. am i right ?

On 9/15/2019 at 9:50 PM, PVLMFRUITS said:

It's Z-Fighting. This is the Problem.

It could be the effect but we need to find out the cause. What causes overall bad picture quality even in Bios Logo and OS? Finding the cause is important. We all know that something changes with this issue but we don't know what causes this change to happen. Also keep in mind that there are other symptoms with this issue like low lod, texture pop in, bad AA, invisible bubble near character etc. Z-fighting only cover flickering objects. 

On 9/15/2019 at 7:43 PM, Asasinas said:

If it's electricity, why it didn't happen 3, 5 or 10 years ago? Why now? Why does this happen on laptop which I never use at home? So many questions, but no answers :(

Obviously something changed where you live at. For me it started after moving to the new house/city. So for me that's a very clear sign that it has to do something with this place. There are only 2 possibilities Electricity or Environment. 

On 9/15/2019 at 8:07 AM, DaoNayt said:

Bordelands games always had texture streaming. But not like this,yea...
Have you tried temporal AA in BL3? It made DOOM look great for me. It is the only game that looks good on my system, and only when using TAA.

No,  DOOM looks terrible for me no matter what..  unfortunate....

21 hours ago, PVLMFRUITS said:

Here:

Or:

This is the Proplem.

I'm sorry.

You are an idiot,  stop posting....

On 9/16/2019 at 11:47 AM, acisheree said:

our issue is not texture glitch like this.(at least mine)

also it is happening onyl distant objects. i think in your example video, it doesn't matter where the object is. am i right ?

No, it gets worse as you get further away.  The Z-Buffer/depth problem has been around since the dawn of rasterization and was much worse back in the days where 16-bit was "accurate enough".