Are these headphones a scam or not?

Legolessed

They are clearly on-ear when u look at the small photo of the cup/ usb connection. They are not scam, they just gonna sound horrible. Probably same as any other under $5 earphones out there.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I wouldn't buy five dollar headphones from an Ebay vendor who types their item description in Comic Sans. You're just asking to get screwed. 

10 minutes ago, SSL said:

Even if they're not a scam, what exactly do you expect?

It's for fun. I want to see what you get at the extreme low end of the price section

13 minutes ago, Thony said:

They are clearly on-ear when u look at the small photo of the cup/ usb connection. They are not scam, they just gonna sound horrible. Probably same as any other under $5 earphones out there.

Are they Bluetooth? 

2 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

Are they Bluetooth? 

It does say so. There is no cable. Only usb to charge up. Dont expect much battery life.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

5 minutes ago, Thony said:

It does say so. There is no cable. Only usb to charge up. Dont expect much battery life.

This just an experiment to see what you get at this price point. I'm comparing them to the speaker on the back of my Blu r1 hd