Good phone under $200

I am looking for a good smart phone that I can get for under $200.

I would like a nice phone, but the cheaper the better.

***Has to be Sprint compatible***

moto G 3rd gen (2015) is a solid one.

Should be available for 200 dollars or less.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Check out Swappa here: https://swappa.com/

These are private sellers with verified working devices for sale. You can save quite a bit on a newer device that's open box in mint condition. I purchased my HTC One M8 on Swappa about a year ago. Great experience and helpful staff. 

Really great site for phone comparisons http://www.productchart.com/smartphones/, you can filter all the specs you want and the price and see what comes up. So for example i used the slider to select between $30 and $200 and did minimum 1080p screen resolution and a bunch of stuff comes up.  Huawei Honor 6 I believe to be best best sub $200 smartphone, 3 gb ram 1080p screen, dunno if Sprint compatible though.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues