How to stream with 0.34MB/s Upload Speed?

Helolo!

I would like to stream but every time I try it never lasts more than 3 seconds. I use OBS and my specs are here:Untitled.png

Here is my speeds:

5518011797.png

As you can see its very BAD, but I watched people on youtube who streamed with bad speeds, just watch this tutorial here.

Please HELP!

intro.mp4

you stream by having a good cpu for encoding (quick sync and nvenc are a joke at low bitrate) and by streaming at 480p 30 fps :P

EDIT: i did a typo, i fix.

the only thing other than getter a better service package is to reduce the size and quality or your upload.

instead of uploading in 1080 for example, try 360

I told you this earlier, promoting your youtube channel as much as linking it in a slightly related post is against the community guidelines.

Not possible

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

1 hour ago, TheVideosChannel said:

Helolo! I would like to stream but everytime I try it always never lasts more than 3 seconds.\

Here is my speeds:

5518011797.png

As you can see its very BAD, but I watched people on youtube who streamed with bad quality here.

Please HELP!

intro.mp4

To put it simply, not gonna happen.

If you want to make money off youtube / streaming, a service with higher upload will pay for itself

Edited by Godlygamer23
Matched quote with new OP.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Not really possible, only good option would be better internet.

8 minutes ago, Jonnyswboy said:

It's impossible. You need AT LEAST 5mb/s up I believe.

Nah, I could stream fine with 1.8 mb/s, but it wasn't very high bitrate and 720P at +- 30 fps

9 minutes ago, Jonnyswboy said:

ive seen people stream with 1 up. just they have to have a super low bitrate so the stream looks like shit 

What specs are your pc? And what software will you be using? Also you will more than probably be streaming in 240p...

Not a chance 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, joeeyy17 said:

What specs are your pc? And what software will you be using? Also you will more than probably be streaming in 240p... Who is your internet supplier?

It says their provider in the speedtest snapshot. ATT U Verse.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

25 minutes ago, Jonnyswboy said:

FALSE ! Twitch only allows 4.5mb/s for top streamers.  0.3 is absolutely terrible even for 240p... Nobody will watch that. Not even friends.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Sorry didnt see that, should of known with it being ookla though...

0.3 MB/s is about 2.4 mbps.  For fluent streaming, you can probably rely on just  1 mbps, maybe 1.2-1.5 mbps.

At such low bitrates, the first thing you could cut without user being affected that much would be sound quality. Usually, you'd use 192kbps MP3 or 128 kbps AAC for stereo 48kHz.  You can switch to mono sound and you reduce that bitrate to half without any significant quality drop, so you're down to about 56kbps AAC for mono 44100-48000 hz sound.  You could probably safely go down to about 32-48 kbps AAC but then the sound would be resampled to 24000-32000 Hz which is still fine for talking but if you're streaming games sound quality would be affected.

So you're left with about 850-900 kbps of your 1 mbps budget, which you can spend on video. At such low bitrate, 640x360 would be ideal if you're streaming lots of colors and motion (games)... for you in front of a camera with static background or for desktop capture, you can probably go with 960x540 (~ 16:9)

In OBS, you'd need to use x264 software encoding, AND you'd need to tweak the settings to spend more time analyzing the frames to keep more quality in that 1mbps. By default, the encoder is configured for higher bitrates (like 3-5 mbps) and to spend as little processing time to encode that, allowing more processing time for game engines.

How come you have such bad internet?

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

9 hours ago, mariushm said:

0.3 MB/s is about 2.4 mbps.  For fluent streaming, you can probably rely on just  1 mbps, maybe 1.2-1.5 mbps.

At such low bitrates, the first thing you could cut without user being affected that much would be sound quality. Usually, you'd use 192kbps MP3 or 128 kbps AAC for stereo 48kHz.  You can switch to mono sound and you reduce that bitrate to half without any significant quality drop, so you're down to about 56kbps AAC for mono 44100-48000 hz sound.  You could probably safely go down to about 32-48 kbps AAC but then the sound would be resampled to 24000-32000 Hz which is still fine for talking but if you're streaming games sound quality would be affected.

So you're left with about 850-900 kbps of your 1 mbps budget, which you can spend on video. At such low bitrate, 640x360 would be ideal if you're streaming lots of colors and motion (games)... for you in front of a camera with static background or for desktop capture, you can probably go with 960x540 (~ 16:9)

In OBS, you'd need to use x264 software encoding, AND you'd need to tweak the settings to spend more time analyzing the frames to keep more quality in that 1mbps. By default, the encoder is configured for higher bitrates (like 3-5 mbps) and to spend as little processing time to encode that, allowing more processing time for game engines.

You misread the Speedtest graph.

That's 0.3 Megabits per second, not MegaBytes per second.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)