Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current setup is just a rag tag piecemeal setup. I have a Eagletek keyboard and mouse and an audio technica ath200

Hey linus i saw your channel a few weeks ago, and just wanted to say, ive watched a ton of your video's since, also the scrapyardwars !!!!!! 1-4. you guys are very entertaining and awesome to watch :) 

my keyboard is a cm storm trigger, with water/cola damage -_-** (never drinking cola at the desk again) it works tho, but if i move it or push my desk a tiny bit, i have to move the wire around on the back of the keyboard to make it work again :)

and my mouse is a cm storm inferno, a bit worn out ^^

im using an ikross s4000 along with the ikross k90 gaming series along with a ikross g1 gaming mouse and a ikross mouse pad needless to say im new at PC gaming and is out of money because i wasted it

Desktop PC connected to my office desk and home theater.

Logitech G110 keys

Razer DeathAdder 2013 mouse

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers

Logitech K400r keys

Logitech G700 mouse

Logitech G663 phones

Xbox 360 wireless controller

I have a Microsoft keyboard for windows 98 (no joke), a steel series rival mouse, and a hyper x cloud 3 headset. This would be a welcomed upgrade.

Currently using Logitech k350 wave keyboard and m570 trackball mouse, audiotechnicas ath-mx50 headphones. Would be great if I could get at least one of the peripherals try them out coworkers have some and always speak greatly about them, fyi I followed on fb no tweeter account for me ?

Good day sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

To this day I am using Razer kraken 7.1 headset, MAD catz R.A.T 9 gaming mouse, logitech mousepad XL and Razer 2014 keyboard.

Microsoft sidewinder mouse and a G11 from Logitech. Send help

Asus M32 quad core 3.64hz(going to 4.20) 8gb of ram 2 screen from LG one wasn't working anymore so I repared it and started using it back as my seccondary screen the other is not that old only 2 years my keyboard came with the Asus M32 and the mouse died one week ago so I borrow my mom's mouse wich is wireless (cry) and is from microsoft

Edit : my headphones are the Razer kraken pro 7.1 chroma 

I currently have a dell laptop and it works pretty good, used to have a Razer blackwidow but it gave out and I still have a razer deathadder for my mouse, and I got the Plantronics rig 500e headset, good luck to all and hope I win!

Well, at the moment I have a RAZER Abysuss mouse (the old one) a RAZER Carcharias headset and recently I bought the RAZER Deathstalker Chroma.

I'm using a wireless logitech keyboard mixed with a stock Dell mouse and for audio, I have Logitech G930's :)

I have some peripherals, I use the laptop keyboard, but sometimes I use a generic Dell's keyboard. I own a Spectra's generic gaming mouse and a Razer Kraken Headset 

Hi! I'm using a Razer Deathstalker Chroma, and a Red Dragon Gaming Mouse with the StormX Mousemat!

For the headset, I'm using the Logitech H540 Headsets. ^^;; No speakers... I use my TV.

Hi! right now im using a corsair strafe,also an eagle warrior G13 mouse and my headset are some "ihip-180-silence"  but only one works now , ty!

failing deathstalker essential keyboard, failing deathadder chroma, and somewhat intact Razer Krakens

All those  peripherals look very nice. Currently no peripheral setup, new PC on the way.

I've got a IBM Model M (Lexmark-made in '94) and a microsoft basic optical mouse. Could probably use an upgrade on the mouse.

ps: first post, hi

My current peripherals are the Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth and nfc headphones, a rather small Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse from 2006, and a crappy membrane keyboard from an emachines computer. I don't even have a mouse pad.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

Really loving the design c:

I currently have the 

UtechSmart Venus Mouse, Logitech G710+ keyboard, and a  Razor Kraken headset which sounds terrible instead i use my apple earbuds. 

Hope i get the mouse! Been playing a lot of osu! and this Venus mouse doesn't feel smooth.

I currently have some cheap AULA backlit keyboard, a Redragon Centrophorus, and a Logitech H390 headset. Not fun. Good luck everyone!

currently I am using on one side of my setup with my laptop which is a Dell Inspiron E1705, the built in keyboard of my laptop, an emachines CRT monitor, some JVC earbuds that had a hole in the speaker that kept that speaker from working that now works thanks to the wonder that is masking tape  and a logitech M100 mouse, on the other side with my janky pc with an oem dell motherboard and a very old case  an HP keyboard, a KDS USA CRT monitor, the same logitech M100 mouse, and a JBL pro speaker from the early 2000's connected to a larger multi-driver KLH speaker and that is the current state of my peripheral.

im running a sweet dell kb212-b with an Asus MOEWUO and a pair of Sony MDR-RF985R headphones for audio, so this giveaway would really step up my peripheral game

I'm currently rocking a Logitech LX501 keyboard and an upgraded Logitech G600 mouse. Hoping to upgrade the girlfriend's Logitech Classic Keyboard 200 and Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000.