Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm running a CMstorm Devastator keyboard, Steelseries rival 100 mouse, xtrac carbonic large mousepad, beats solo (from 2013 the original not the apple ones), currently no mic (broke a week ago haven't got a new one)

Pc: fx6300 OC to 4.6ghz, watercooled by cooler master seidon 120, msi 970 krait edition mobo, 16gb of DDR3 amd radeon gamer series 2133mhz, 2tb of seatgate baracuda, 124gb kingston SSD, MSI Radeon R9 270X 4gb lighting Edition, Seasonic G Series 650W Gold semi-m PSU, and Rosewell Stealth mid ATX case.

good luck to everyone i know not everyone is as rich as everybody else to have good equipment i could really use a new keyboard and Headset and i understand people could really use a new rig. Best of HOPES to you All

Currently I have some cheep 10$ mouse because my Imperator has been registering way more clicks than is should for a couple of months now, a Logitech G11 keyboard and a Sennheiser HD 280 (definitely the most expensive peripheral I own but worth is, all other "gaming" headsets I owned broke after a year and this one is still going strong after 3.5). 

I'm going for this for my wife. She has a normal Asus mouse that came with the pc. A normal asus keyboard that came with the pc and no headset. 

She love to play diablo with me and I wish to give her something nice like this item. Keep the good work up btw.

Logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard, Hp wireless mouse x4000, belkin mouse pad and sony MDR-XB450 headphones. I know its a frankenstein pc.

Building a gaming PC for a friend and he really needs a better mouse and keyboard. Would appreciate this so much!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Currently running a G710, a Razor naga with a broken scroll wheel button, a fraying mousepad, and an old factory refurbished pair of Turtle Beach PX5 headphones that are being held together by construction epoxy after falling apart multiple times.

Pretty much all my equipment is "outdated". My keyboard is a Logitech G105, and my mouse is a Logitech M185, and i have a random headset from a store where i live.

Pretty much all my equipment is "outdated". My keyboard is a Logitech G105, and my mouse is a Logitech M185, and i have a random headset from a store where i live.

Currently rocking a CM Storm Trigger, CM Storm Sentinel Advance II, and CM Storm Sonuz. I'm just using some generic mousepad, not even sure what it is. As you can see, I like cooler master but I've had these products for over two years, and they're showing their age. Would love to win these products :D 

My current peripheral setup

keyboard is Logitech K520 came with m310 mouse but is dead  was part of the k520 set

Mouse  is Grip 300 by turtle beach

Headset is Corsair H2100

no mouse pad

Whats better than free stuff? Free stuff from LTT!!!

> DragonWar Black (Blue LED backlit) keyboard, Bloody V5 Mouse, Havic HV-H2116D headphones, Green NoName mousepad. <

I've got a  Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX and a K750 Keyboard. They're fine generally, but I run into enough signal problems that I definitely will never be buying wireless again.

current peripherals Logitech k360 keyboard, Logitech G930 Headphones, and e blue mazer mouse (that stops working half that time)

On behalf of my brother,  who owns an atrocious 10year old hp keyboard and an equally old mouse.  

Steelseries Merc Stealth pos keyboard, with "specially angled" return and backspace, "mod" applied within two weeks of owning the thing.

Logitech G600 mouse, with the twelve buttons on the side.

Bare wooden surface of desk.

Sennheiser HD 380 Pro headphones through 80's Akai stereo set and ESP1010 soundcard. Pretty nice part, this one.

Must say though, I absolutely love the wood look on the headphones. Really awesome touch.

Keyboard: g910 
Mouse: g502
Headset: none

using a crappy mac

I use my notebook's keyboard, and a 3 dollar mouse from china );

I'm using a Logitech G510s and G700s and I don't have a headset

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

nice! im using a Logitech K120 Keyboard with a HP mouse and apple headphones.

Currently running a Razer Blackwidow, Razer Mamba and Razer Krakens with a steelseries Qck XL mousemat.

Feenix's perhiphrials would go great with my work pc! 

Awesome giveaway!

I have a Razer Cyclosa Keyboard, a Razer Deathadder Chroma 10000dpi mouse and a Steelseries Siberia V3 headset.

And since I have a very good mouse, if I win, I will give the Feenix Vitesse mouse to my brother! :D:D:D