Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My setup is currently a RedDragon Perdition mouse with a Corsair k70 rgb and a logitech g430

I use a Logitech G710 keyboard, a Logitech G700 mouse, a XL mousepad from iZeeker, and P11 turtlebeach headset. 

My current peripherals, and I spared no expense, are a keyboard and mouse that came with a HP Pavilion desktop 6 years ago. And whatever earbuds I can find. :)

*sigh* I need nice things

Generic Logitech keyboard, E-blue Auroza IM-type, no headset, and generic mousepad

Hi Linus ^_^.

I am currently using these peripherals.

GK-008 Gladiator Semi-Mechanical Keyboard - I still feel like I am playing with a full mechanical keyboard.
Chinese Gaming Mouse - looks like Logitech G303 in terms of its ergonomic design.
Philips SHL3060 Red - good for gaming sounds and video editing.

Razer Goliathus Soft Gaming Mouse Mat - great for fps games.

I have some shitty keyboard from GAME but it does the job! a mad catz rat 7 mouse and my headphones are a pair of sony's bass boost headphones for music and movies and gaming...

I am using my 5 year old Toshiba Satellite with a microsoft wireless keyboard :(

I have a razor keyboard, Logitech mouse, shitty headphones, and shitty mousepad. 

Logitech keyboard, turtle beach xbox headphones and a old hp mouse and would like to replace my peripherals currently.

Keyboard : Steel series Apex Raw

Mouse : Razer Abyssus  1800

Headset : Turtle Beach XO1

using ducky keyboard and steelseries rival 100.....wanna try out the new mouse

Im currently rocking a Razer Naga MMO-Grade mouse, a Razer Deathadder keyboard, a Razer Carcharias headset, and a generic yet super comfy desk chair.

i have a jeway JM-1204 mouse and a trendsonic old chinese keyboard and no headset .

i'm happy with the mouse but the keyboard is really bad.

Logitech G105, Logitech G300, and razer kraken...... I know this is a pretty descent setup but it is extremely old and I have been experiencing issues.

Trusty sidwinder x6, Logitech g510 spectrum, lg monitor that has a bunch of burn ins and Bose qc25 since I decided to opt out on liquid cooling quietnessssss

Audio technica m50x headphones

logitech g710+ keyboard

logitech g602 mouse

I need this in my life. I have only a generic mouse with no dpi settings or any features. Still saving up for a gear like that. Please

small and old ms mouse, wireless logitech keyboard that is kinda sticky due to being in closet and unused for too long idk dont ask hahaha, and xiaomi piston v2 i had to fix cause i broke the jack. id love to finally test a gaming mouse

Currently have a logitech g710+ keyboard, a crappy microsoft mouse which I have to use since my trusty old logitech g500 broke after 4 or so years of use and no mouse pad. Also I have a pair of steelseries siberia v2 which happen to be several years old and have certainly seen better days.

I got a Typhoon mouse(5 keys) and the crapy laptop keyboard. No mouse pad or Headset. :(

I currently have a cheap membrane keyboard with a decent Logitech Daedalus prime. I have a good corsair's headset but my mother broke the microphone after she borrowed it.

Please let me win I never win anything!!

I'm using a Multilaser M0218 gaming mouse, a Multilaser TC201 gaming keyboard and a Multilaser Ph10 gamer headset. Multilaser is a brazilian brand and it's not that bad.

I have a "gaming" logitech keyboard, a Little logitech wireless mouse and a turtle beach headset with no adapter for pc .

I am currently using a $20 mouse from the PX and meh, it gets the job done for my laptop.