Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Keyboard: Old Razer Blackwidow with keystroke and lighting issues

Mouse: Generic Logitech Mouse

Mouse pad: Generic "Amazon" mouse pad

Headset: ATH M30s

currently using a cheap logitech wireless key board and mouse combo on which the keyboard flakes out after 20 min of playing Overwatch then which I break out a old HP usb keyboard.

Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Mousepad: Generic logitech mousepad

Headset: I dont have one D:

my keyboard is the corsair k70 rapidfire. and I have a Logitech wired gaming mouse! ohh yeah. and I have a pair of logitech alpha headphones that are falling apart

I'm currently using some random wireless logitech mouse and keyboard I was offered with my purchases

Cooler Master Devastator mouse and keyboard combo, and my mousepad is no mousepad, the mouse is used straight on the table. No headset either, just some very old Logitech speakers.

Headset: Sennheiser G4ME ONE

Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD

Keyboard: Roccat Isku FX

Currently working with a coolermaster devostater mouse and keyboard combo and a razer headset

I'm currently using a Razer Deathadder 2014, and a Razer Black Widow for the keys.

Gosh man! I've currently got the Thermaltake Poseidon Z with brown switches, a Logitech G402, The Audio Technica ATH-20 Headphones, and a big cheap woven mouse pad I found on amazon for 9 bucks.

pok3r keyboard (mx clear switches) with generic lenovo mouse. 

HMMMMM. Im old school with some stuff. Using a logitech G400 !!! yes its a durable beast!! Got a razer black window ultimate stealth at a discounted price from a friend at his job. Beyerdynamic custom one pro with skull plates. Speakers will be Edifier C3 with my grand dads JVC Hifi speaker SPV805T. Yeah. I have old stuff but they rock!!!! My pc is my alarm clock too. Party every morning with bass and clear audio backed by my asus xonar STX

Very nice giveaway :D

I'm currently using the:

-Corsair M65 RGB PRO mouse (having some dpi issues as of late).

-Corsair K30 Membrane keyboard (some keys are feeling very squeaky and hard to press after spilling a drink on the keys).

-Hyper X Cloud 2 Headphones.

GOOD LUCK to everyone entering the giveaway xD

I just ordered a whole new setup but had no money for a quality mouse and keyboard.... Don`t even know the brand of them. Also have no headphones. :(

my current keyboard is a Logitech G105 my mouse is a Azio GM2400 and my headset is a Logitech G430. now quick whats my favorite colour.

I love the videos and content keep up the good work! 

Peripherals: 2003 logitech smart card wired office keyboard, dolby digital 2014 surround sound system, Skull candy earbuds, logitech daedalus prime mouse. I think that having new peripherals would help with the aesthetic value of my setup.

My current setup is a Generic Dell mouse, a Razer Kraken 3.5 mm  jack headset, and a Generic Dell keyboard. 

If were also doing screens and speakers i have a Generic Dell monitor (like the ones you find in schools) at 1280x1024, a hp 1825 at the weirdest resolution (even whats my screen resolution cant figure out what it is) and some old Cambridge Soundworks Speakers from the 90s.

I'm currently using a Lenovo KU-0225 Keyboard, a FC ONA11 mouse, and a  Pair of beats as my headphones,  as you can see I'm using all generic stuff

A4tech V8 mouse, Genesis RX66 keyboard, and hyperX Cloud2 headset. i would really like new keyboard since couple of keys doesn't work xD 

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

I have 2 year old Desktop PC,with AMD A10 7850K, 8gb Ram and 1TB Seagate Storage. My other periphirals are a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse kit and two monitors, a 19" acer and AOC 15.6" monitor and for audio I'm using a Creative SBS A120.
I also have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop.
I used them mostly for work and 3d design, and casually on light gaming.

My current setup during the summer is a Logitech G710+ (finally broke down and bought because fatigue) a 7 year old Logitech LX5 on a small as all hell mousepad, and an old headset of brand that I forget, it has THE worst cable setup though. Been meaning to replace my mouse for a while, but cannot justify the cost over what I have or a basic mouse.

Thanks and GL

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

Hi LTT,

I'm in South Africa so I don't know if i can even enter the competition but anyway.

My setup:

Speedlink Decus gaming mouse

Logitech speakers

Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones

Canyon Hazard keyboard

Thanks.