Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

....using old Logitech shit...

I am using a Corsair M65 (Original one) with a Logitach G110 and Corsair Vengeance 1500V2 and the Corsair MM200 Extended.

Current setup:

Keyboard - Das Ultimate S

Mouse - Cyborg R.A.T. 7

Headset - Logitech G35

Mousepad - SteelSeries something

Hey! I'm using a green customized trasy J&R keyboard and a Razer Deathadder.  xD

I wonder if like to have this mouse because I've been trying to make a $600 PC build currently and all my money is going in to that and I have no more budget to squeeze in any peripherals 

I currently have a $5 mouse keyboard combo that i got on amazon. I would love to have one of those mice.

broken roccat savu + too old logitech keyboard with side scroll wheel + audio technica m30

I currently use a cheap old Dell keyboard and a Logitech G602. I use cheap earbuds, and I have a random AMD mousemat from a PAX event.

My Corsaid M65 is on it's way out -no middle mouse button- please halp. My keyboards running fine though CM Storm.

Redragon gaming mouse and keyboard.

So far I have an amazing stock Microsoft keyboard that was literally pulled out of the trash. Amazon zelotes mouse and the pad that came with it. As for a headset it's a giotek no idea what model with a faulty Mic. Plezs give mu the gud stuf.

I am building a new desktop pc, don't have any peripherals yet, so this would be nice!

My keyboard is a sketchy chinese "semi-mechanical keyboard". My mouse is a Gamdias Hades, and my headset is a Turtlebeach PX22.

Mah rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 with its stock Wraith Spire RGB cooler

GPU: Gigabyte Mini ITX GTX 1070 OC Edition

MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-D3H motherboard

Storage:

• 1x 120GB Samsung SSD(Windows + some programs)
  • 1x 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda HDD(Windows storage)
  • 1x 160GB Samsung HDD(Archlinux)

Case: Orange Cougar Challenger

PSU: PCYes! Electro 600W

My current peripherals are the razer blakwidow ultimate 2013 with cherry blues, deathadder 2013 which is dying on me and sennheiser hd429.

Currently using an AT&T keyboard that I found in my dad's garage

Corsair m45 mouse on 2 mousepad taped together

Logitech g430 headset

Ummm.... a $20 wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse combo, and the speakers on my TV... I'm so ashames. True gaming setup is far away. But I need to get ready for the dorms.

I'm using the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset and an Alienware tactx mouse. My keyboard is the one on the Alienware 17. I'm building a gaming PC on a tight budget, so this would be great to help save money.

My current keyboard is the Redragon Karura K502 and my current mouse is the E-blue Mazer Type-R. Wow, all of the Feenix stuff is very good looking. 

Currently running a Razer Blackwidow, with Razer Oraborus, and Razer Kraken headset.

I'm currently using a 10 year old standard logitech mouse and cheap ear buds, so winning any of these giveaways would be a significant improvement for me.

Hello, I have my computer completely setup except for a mouse, keyboard, and headset. It's worth taking a chance to win this, to avoid paying extra money as everyone would like to do. 

I've got a 13 years old Logitech Elite keyboard (that's what it says on the back), Sharkoon Fireglider mouse and Coolermaster 300 Ceres headset.

My current keyboard is a wired Microsoft 400, and the mouse is a Microsoft wired optical v2.0.

No headset at the moment

I am currently using a Razer deathadder in accordance with my laptop keyboard and display. I wild definitely love an upgrade!

I have no idea what I'm doing but I use an old Logitech Mouse with a box as my mouse pad and a black widow keyboard.