Can't see the "view all notifications" button on mobile landscape

whatsmybrowser.org/b/SJBNK5T

I can't scroll down on the list far enough to see the button in landscape.

Screenshot_2016-07-24-19-29-13.png

Portrait works fine.

Screenshot_2016-07-24-19-29-22.png

Also how in the heck do I force the desktop site? There is only one site in existance that has a better mobile version (which isn't saying much) and thats facebook. 

Do I have to play with the scaling on my phone? I have been meaning to do this anyway...

On chrome on android you can hit the three little dot thingy and hit request desktop site, that's what I do anyways, but not sure about your browser.

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

I have had the scrolling issue on laptop which uses landscape mobile forever. I just don't scroll notifs that much to find it as issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, catzambia said:

On chrome on android you can hit the three little dot thingy and hit request desktop site, that's what I do anyways, but not sure about your browser.

Which results in absolutely nothing different

I can reproduce the no show all button, and will report it to the devs later. 

It's not possible to force the desktop site, because the styling just scales based on your screen size, rather than having designated desktop or mobile versions. In Firefox for Android and the latest version of chrome for Android, enabling request desktop site will make your phone claim to have a larger screen, so you'll get a more tablet-oriented design. 

What is it about the mobile site that makes you want to use the desktop site? Because that would be the better thing to change. 

HTTP/2 203

8 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I can reproduce the no show all button, and will report it to the devs later. 

It's not possible to force the desktop site, because the styling just scales based on your screen size, rather than having designated desktop or mobile versions. In Firefox for Android and the latest version of chrome for Android, enabling request desktop site will make your phone claim to have a larger screen, so you'll get a more tablet-oriented design. 

What is it about the mobile site that makes you want to use the desktop site? Because that would be the better thing to change. 

Its kinda hard to explain. Its the same reason I use ebay's desktop site on my phone.

• 1 month later...