Most embarrassing PC part you have?

Bluejay0

My HD 6870. Learning about building PCs I just bought a lot of cheap gear and now I have to systematically upgrade everything to get rid of those bottlenecks.

I don't know if this has been posted but, What's the part you are shameful about?

I'll start: PNY GT610 1GB. I overclocked it to 950+ Mhz

My graphics card (GTX 650ti 1GB) combined with a overkill CPU -.-

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

It's a tie between my: Motherboard, CPU, RAM, GPU, HDD, PSU, Keyboard, and Mouse, my case is fine. 

OEM Gateway SX2800 (DIG43L)

C2Q Q8200 @Stock 2.33Ghz

4GB 1066 DDR3 RAM

PNY GTX 550 TI

250Gb Samsung HDD

Dynex 520w

I'm not waiting for anything, I'm just broke. I have exactly $0 (cash or otherwise).

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

What are yours?

Havn got em in front of me but i know its a pentium and like 1.25gb of ram

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I always thought that having onboard audio on a motherboard was embarrassing. Even if there is no other option.  <_<

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

A 7300le... 'nuff said.

EDIT: I misread the first post, that was the most embarrassing part I've ever had, luckily enough, don't have it anymore. From my current build, I think it'd be my board. I hate MSI's first UEFI Bios, so limited.

i7 6700k@4.5Ghz Asus Maximus VIII Hero - EVGA GTX1070 ACX3.0 8GB - Samsung 850Pro 256Gb - 1.5TB HD155UI Samsung - Antec HCG-520M - NZXT H440 - Logitech G610 - Logitech G502 - Edifier E3100 - LG 29UM68 Ultrawide 

10 year old 3,5" cardreader,... never used it. But everytime I build a rig I put it back in,... because I own it

A two and a half year old Western Digital 1 TB Green as my boot drive.

Nothing wrong with that

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I don't know... Probably a TV tuner

What's wrong with TV tuners?  I use mine all the time.  I actually don't have a separate tv.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

My keyboard - X4 from Microsoft. I hate it like my government...

What's wrong with MS' keyboards?

I've used both the X4 and X6 and aside from being non mechanical theyre just as good as any other membrane keyboard.

The X6 even has macros and an auto run key!

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

A toshiba laptop, all you need to know

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

A cheap $20 wireless card I have in it just in case I'm somewhere with it that doesn't have wired ethernet.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

What's wrong with MS' keyboards?

I've used both the X4 and X6 and aside from being non mechanical theyre just as good as any other membrane keyboard.

The X6 even has macros and an auto run key!

Had quite a few keyboards and this one is really low quality one. I dont care about that "non mechanical" keyboard mumbo-jumbo. If i press a key and it does what i need its all i need (apart from some good quality of build). Dont need mechanical keyboard for 50% more price IMO.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Had quite a few keyboards and this one is really low quality one. I dont care about that "non mechanical" keyboard mumbo-jumbo. If i press a key and it does what i need its all i need (apart from some good quality of build). Dont need mechanical keyboard for 50% more price IMO.

What's low quality about it?

I managed to wear much of the paint off the WASD keys on my X6 after a few years of use, and me honestly not taking care of it very well (not washing my hands when oily). I try to take much better care of my current keyboard.

So maybe the paint isnt great, but I dont see what else there is to complain about

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/