AMD Polaris Giveaway

I use the hd 530 integrated gpu from my i5 6500 waiting for an rx 480 to come and take its place, sold my r9 380X in order to get the 480 and I'm really looking forward to it :)

Hi!
Right now I have a gigabyte gtx 760. And I'd like to win the RX 480 for improving my gaming experience a little bit :)
Good luck guys!

Running an R9 270x, but I'm pretty sure it's on its last legs since I've been getting random display errors and crashes here and there

My gtx 1080 needs a little buddy to keep it warm.

Haha nah if I got it I would give it to my brother or my girlfriend. 

ok so my rig has a R9 200 sieries ( advertised as AMD raedon sapphire 200) and the drivers crash all the time i really want a better gaming experience for my dota 2, GTA V and some other games I also watch movies on here and i cant run them at the best resolution and im trying to get into animation as well ( i have a lot of spare time ;-;) and this graphics card just dosent do what i need it to any more, please let me win one I Really need one of these (i can make you an animation then :) ) 

Im using a Intel I5 4690 2TB HDD and 8BG ram.

and for any one thinking i have really bad spelling and punctuation i have dyslexia so yh :L

I am running Radeon HD 6870. I am rather on the "Red" team, but I do not upgrade my PC for a while. About CPU i have Sandy Bridge i3, and i hope it can handle the Polaris 10

Bitte eine video karte!
I don't have any video card only integrated. But I could use this one for my CAD and CAM projects.
sorry! I'm poor :(

I Have a GTX 560 Ti, that is making tons of noise because the fan is dying. So yeah an upgrade would be welcome. :)

Weeeell, it would be better if it was a 1080.... But still a hughe upgrade for my 660 :P

I have a R9 380, i want this card because it's faster :D

This would be a nice upgrade from my R7 260x! My Intel q8400 needs all the help it can get.

an old gtx 660 :'( 

i need taht polaris gpu please!!!

thank you

I got a Radeon HD 6570 back in around 2010. Yes modern potatoes are way better than that, but that was the thing back in the day.

Plx gib me now because hey I'd even want a barrel of tar if it's free.

Me friend has a r9 270, bult really wants to upgrade, because he wants to play new games, so i think i dan make HIM really happy with a new graphics card:)

well I am using old ATI radeon HD 4570 (but it does plays crysis :D). I would love to build a new rig with those polaris cards so that I could future proof my build, and it would not be a good build if my display could not take advantage of that HDR mode 

I'm currently using iGPU [Intel HD graphics 530] sometime in the future im going to buy this card but I don't know when.

66 pages x 30 comments = no change

and still increasing

CPU: i5 6600 3.3ghz Motherboard: MSI B150M Night ElfRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2133MHz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 • CaseAerocool Strike-X Cube Black EditionStorageIntel 535 Series 240GB + WD Blue Desktop HDD 1 TB

PSUCorsair Builder Series CX600 80Plus BronzeKeyboardRazer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014

Currently have a GTX 660 and I do a lot of photoshop work so upgrading to HDR video card will help with color definition, and being able to win either card would mean my main expense would be a HDR tv/monitor.

I am currently using an r9 270. The 270 itself is not stopping me but mine in particular is suffering from "board sag" and there are occasional and frequent screen jumps that I believe are related to the issue. Not sure when it will go

Gibe nao pls.

I have a Zotac GTX 1080 Amp.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Running a gtx 650 and in dire need of an upgrade

I have a 2012 Mac mini with no graphics card the graphics are on the processor. It can barley play cs go :(

Currently running an intel hd 4600. Been hearing alot about rx 480 and gtx 1060. Rx 480 sounds more future proof

um.. sorry, peasant rig passing by..

currently running with radeon hd6670 1gb ddr3 128bit paired with core2duo e7500.

if i just had the new amd polaris gpu, my gaming experience would be better.

Herre in soviet russia we don't have central heating in house. RX foreaytee iz new centrel heeting. Warm like siberian bear and taiger. Thank you veery muuuch.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I don't have a PC yet but I am building one. The current build uses a Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB GPU. I would love to have one of these cards as this is my first ever gaming PC and it would definitely help with all the saving up I have to do. Thanks.