AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a terrible computer... But I'm going to be finally working and then starting college and I want to play games and stream I'll be playing at 1080p and I mean mostly league of legends but I also plan to keep my gpu and cpu for a long time since I'll be a college boy I won't have much cash and this wouldn't just kickstart the build but would also really help in the build because it could mean more money towards a cpu which I'll need to be able to stream and play as I won't be playing league forever and I'm sure game in the future since I plan to keep it for awhile will need more horsepower this gpu is perfect for my build it will be my main pc my main college work as I'll be doing computer science it'll game and also stream I hope I win but overall I hope everyone has fun with this because there are so many give always from this channel figure I could use this in my build so I'll toss my lure and hope it pulls in a good GPU xD 

Well, I'm using a 2GB GTX 960, but I'm totally fine with it. My friend however is still rocking a GTX 285, and with its stunning performace and lack of DX11 support it's getting really hard to find anything to play together.

I currently got an 560ti 448 cores, its kinda old/slow and draws way too much power/fps. So I would like to get a Polaris card, which would be better in fps and power consumption wise.

My current graphics card is a AMD Radeon 6970 HD which has gone trough some tough times. Like once the fan didn't want to spin so it would just randomly turn of my PC but it was fixed by getting dust out of the fan.

I would really like to upgrade to a new card because my card right now is okay i guess? And is about 7 years old.

So it would be nice to get a new grapichs card, + if I get it I might upgrade my CPU too.

I want a card :D love ltt. I have an old PC with 8600GT

Radeon HD 7970, because it was the most i could effort and it's the youngest part of my rig. Though, i might need to upgrade the cpu the most. It's still a X 955.

Currently have a R9 Fury, but would be a good GPU to start a new rig build, it'll come to some use.

Well I have a 970 right now. Wouldn't mind switching back to AMD. :)

Currently have an R9 380, the new one should be a tad better :D Good luck all :*

I currently have a GTX 770, and I've never given the red team a fair shot. Shooting for a 1440p upgrade this year anyway, this would be a good start!

I've currently got a GTX 660 and waiting for a good video card with decent price.
The R480 seems very impressive for it's price, and with Vulkan coming mainstream, it would be quite the performance.

Using an old gtx 660ti. Would love a upgrade

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm currently 'gaming' on a shitty laptop without a graphics card. I'm saving up for an gaming pc so this would help out a LOT.

using HD 6570 for almost 3 years, and yes i have potato. still gussing why i need an upgrade?

I currently run an Nvidia 660ti which is stretched to its limits with games like Elite:Dangerous. Therefore i would love to have a new graphics card to boost my pc and make it compatible with the next generation of games

I'm using GTX680 and I want to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup is because I'll like to try AMD. 

I would love to win any of the graphics cards due to my system having a nvidia 610 which isnt capable of much... 

I currently have: Gigabyte Windforce 550Ti (Yes, 550Ti) in my brand new rig as I don't have the money to get a new GPU right now. This was my friend's old card which was just lying on his monitor.

I need want an AMD Polaris card as pretty much anything is an upgrade to my 550Ti. 

Thanks so much for the giveaway, and good luck to all!

I have a AMD 5670 with a half broken fan (sounds like a jack hammer) and core 2 duo. Do i need to say anymore than that? xD 

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow

I currently have an r7 260x and a 1440p monitor. I have to run most games on low settings to get 40+ fps

I am current using a 9800 GTX, old but gold

A radeon won't be bad 

Hope i win

To be honest, I don't want it myself, I came across this at random to help a friend. He is running a Power color radeon HD 7870, that heats up his computer like a stove. He was planning to upgrade in the future with little to no funds. I'll even post a video if I do receive it of giving it to him. Good luck to all. C: (if I do win, reaction on YT channel "Jake Will Game") 

Using a Radeon HD 6570. Would start playing some current games at playable fps for once if i got this.

Currently my main rig has a 980ti but my spare gaming rig which i lend to people is only running a Radeon HD 5850 and is sorely in need of an upgrade.