AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have some old Nvidia GeForce wich can't even run Minecraft with smallest Shaders with an Frame rate over 20fps, so I can forget any other hq-game...

And in order to upgrade my PC completely a new graphics card would be a good start.

(please give also a processor away, as replacement for my Intel Core Duo. Also a new Motherboard and new case would be nice. Is there a give away of the be "carefull"! Dark Base 900 pro? And I think I will need a new pc power supply, isn't it so?)

In a lend far far away we use 970 gtx second hend

Old and trusty 6950 still alive and kicking! But upgrade would be nice, thank you!

I have an R9 390 with hopes of moving to 144Hz 1440p, and crossfire 390s will be a radiator that sucks the power of a small city so anything to lessen the sacrifice - such as crossfire new gen cards - is always good:)

Curently I have a GT 740 :(...being a gamer thats a huge downgrade! I am looking for a while to buy a a new graphics card but....my buget is limited!Hope I win!Good luck everyone!

i don't have a grafics card help me pls daddy 

I currently have a GTX960 2GB that I carried over from a previous system. I've liked AMD cards in the past and would love one of these Polaris cards!

Thanks.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Well i dont have a graphics card because I game on a laptop but its old.

Why i want to an AMD RX480 ..... because i want to build a PC and all the graphics card available here (India) are priced beyond imagination . Like RX480 costs about 440$ !!!!

I have an old Radeon 7570 which is running on its last legs. Even with tuning and occasional cleanup, it overheats up to 100C and crashes at least once a day. The fan sounds like a literal helicopter engine and you can hear the squealing from the other side of the house. It'll make any enthusiast cry. Would really like this to upgrade and keep me going for another 4 years. I've been trying to save up to find a 950 or 960 but this would really help. Praise RNG, oh let it be me!

I actually dont have a graphic card now... just the intel hd :'v omg  my friends call my pc "the ultra master buster lower pro" x.x 

Anyway... i really need the polaris 10 gpu, some rendering... more gaming... no more 720p@18fps :'v

I have an xfx r9 380DD, its pretty sick but the new cards are way better

I have two Powercolor r9 380x cards and I regret buying them instead of a single higher end video card

Currently I have a 290x with a NZXT X10/Corsair H55 combo on it. Lovely card, but sounded like a jet engine until I did some mods! I'd love to try out the new Polaris cards so I can commit to some serious 1440p gaming and save me some serious cash on the electricity bill! :D

i Don't mean to brag butt i have the new gtx 560 SE.. aren't you jelly now? no im just kidding gib me nao plz im dying with mah card

Right now I'm using an R9 290 I bought off Craigslist that heats up like an Arctic heater. I want a new Polaris card to keep me cool and comfy.

RIght now im using a gt 730 so it would be fun to have such a thing in my computer xD

P.S. i want it, gibe nao pls

Im using a gtx 970.

I need the gpu cuz its just not 

enough for the future anymore. 

Gtx 960 here, would like to upgrade to AMD cuz i wouldn't have to spend my own money :D to buy a RX 480 hehe

i actually have an alienware M17x R3 with AMD Radeon HD 6800M Series, and i've been meaning to build my own pc very soon, so this giveaway is a good chance for me to save a few hundred bucks off my budget list.

I'm on a GTX 660 right now. It's not too bad, but some games just don't run. Bloody XCOM2.

My graphic card right now is Inno3D GTX 750ti and i would love to upgrade into AMD Card because i never tried 1 of their Graphic Card

I have a laptop with an R9 M385X but my brother wants to build a new pc next 2-3 months because he has a really obsolete pc with an gtx 280 (he now want's to update to a AMD grafics card because he had many problems with the gtx 280) . So I want to surprise him :)