AMD Polaris Giveaway

gib nao pls

I have an HD 4770 and I want to use it for faster rendering and higher poly count so I can make more detailed assets when modeling/sculpting. Most software doesn't support AMD for GPU rendering, only Nvidia, but hey, it's free.

Oh man having a new graphics card will really improve my gaming experience. I'm still stuck with integrated graphics.

On 18 July 2016 at 3:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX 550 Ti Palit edition. Runs crap and hits 90 c when playing overwatch on low. :(

gibe nao pls.

(Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB)

my current GPU is a second (possibly 3rd or 4th hand) PowerColor HD6950 running on an intel DG33BU, 8gbs of ddr2 ram, an intel q8300 and a mechanical hard drive that I don't even know where it came from.

currently running a 660ti, and my computer is pretty sad that i spend all my money on server parts anymore. it would appreciate a new card.

I have a gts 450 wich works fine but i was planing on getting something better save some bucks to put it somewhere else 

Viva la revolucion (come on AMD team, it's time to pull yourself together) 

I've been using a GT (Not even GTX) 430 for 6 years now. With it I can play Overwatch lowest settings at 25-30 fps. It's so bad on newer games 1080p to me is like 4K for must other PC users.

I have a gtx970 but a build for comparison to a polaris gpu would be great.

Gtx 960. I want 60fps in 1080p, and also, first time with AMD.

I have old one GTS450 and now I'm building workstation.

Im currently using a fossil from the age of dinosaurs (HD 7950). Its a bit outdated so it would be cool. 

I am using a R7 370 graphics card right now. I would love to get because I  have been thinking about upgrading for a while now. 

Currently using an Nvidia Geforce GTX 750ti - I just upgraded to this card from a zotac 730 that I purchased from newegg for close to nothing in June- Friend gave me the GTX to test out and is great for the games I play! Considering I haven't built a computer since 2004, this is such a surprise to see the change in resolution and be amazed again by the lushness of current generation graphics. The machine from 2004 had an Nvidia v9999gt which was groundbreaking for me at the time. I would love to experience that feeling of up-to-date again- the last Radeon card I've used was an All-in-wonder 9600 to upload analog video from tapes, It ran games perfectly fine in it's time window, however, it began to glitch texture graphics for newer games over the years, I still use this card for video. 

I dont have any graphics card right now .......and its killing me 

mobility radeon 4650 and yes im gonna build a rig with it

I bought a GTX 1070 two weeks ago but why not test an AMD card :D

All the 980 guys saying they want it ....   I got a gtx 650 1gb with a close to reference design thats about to kick the bucket. gibe nao pls

RX 480 is the exact GPU I've been looking for. Red Team FTW.

I got an AMD HD 7750 and i think it says it all. I had never had the chance to enjoy maximum quality on the new titles, so gibe nao pls xD

Currently using an Nvidia GT 430, yes the only games I play are Minecraft, Factorio and Garry's Mod, last time I checked Battlefield looked greater on my Xbox. I would love to get back into PC gaming as my father got me into it back in the day, but right now I'm on a limited budget and it's difficult for me right now to strike a balance with what I want and overall performance of the rig.