AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hello, I have a AMD ASUS HD7850 2GB OC and i would like to upgrade my pc into a beast gaming ring.

I am rocking an AMD 280 and its not enough to play Star Citizen!  Squadron 42 is my most anticipated release this fall! Cheers!  

I'm still using my Radeon HD 6850. I can't even play Modern Warfare IV :(

I think my card is about to give up..xD

Wishing to win one of those :)

GTX 650 here. I would like to use it for VR :)

gibe nao pls

CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo T6600

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M   

Using my good ole Radeon HD 5870. Still gets it done on low/mid settings :(

I have a AMD A-8 7600 Kaveri APU with an integrated graphics card... Any upgrade would work and I like AMD's price/preformance compared to Nvidia.

Story of my life

What is my graphics card?

nothing but lard.

The things it can run

are not fun.

It's a 670,

Incredibly

What can I say?

I got it in a giveaway.

30 frames

In my games

Am I to blame?

It's supposed to be like a 950

but plays the part nimbly.

I got it in a giveaway

What can I say?

This took me 30 minutes to write

That's alright

But what can I say?

Win me this giveaway.

-Edgar Allen Poem

(actually got it from a friend when he got a 980)

Winning this card actually would be great because my 670 is thermal throttling to crap, editing videos in premiere and making stuff after effect is now crap... the 30 frames is legit in a games like csgo >:(.

-= yes =- -= si =- -= oui =- -= shì =-

My current reference 660 has to be underclocked to stop crashes while rendering....

I currently have a powercoller R9 380, and the cooler sucks, can't over clock it or the thing will basically explode also I had to do an RMA on one back around christmas because the Cooler magically fell off. GG Powercolor. now pls gibe me da thing danke

I'm running a EVGA 1080SC in my main rig, but my roommate has a GTX 760 and desperately needs a upgrade!

I'm currently running intel integrated graphics and would like to start playing games on my computer without the graphics turned all the way down at 30fps

im using GTX 560TI , so i need an upgrade for upcoming games , thinking of trying AMD this time :)

thanks in advance . 

Running a 280x and trying to play Doom in this weather is like steaming myself 

Actually i have a Nvidia Gt 720...

That doesn't work for gaming or smth like that

So... I really want that Amd Polaris 10/11 for gaming 

̶P̶l̶s̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶M̶D̶ ̶R̶a̶d̶e̶o̶n̶ ̶4̶9̶0̶

im using an old xfx radeon 6870 :(, having a polaris base gpu from amd will definitely give a kick for my pc. amd rulez! 

I'm currently using an R9 270 2GB and I would like a polaris GPU to help me render video content more efficiently

Hey, I have a laptop which I use as my main computer, has a GTX 850M in it. I am looking at building a new desktop this summer and AMD has always been my favorite performance/dollar manufacturer, and with the new Polaris features it will severely outperform my current setup.

Thanks!

currently using r9 290x thats borrowed while saving for one of the new gen cards, polaris would fit the bill :)

I have a GTX 960 and I'm looking for a graphics update so I can buy a better computer monitor. I don't even have a 1080p monitor right now.

On 18/07/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Because I currently have something archaic like the Asus eah4540 512mb and a decent graphics card would help kick-start a better pc 

Currently running on a 740m which came in my laptop that I bought 4 years ago so yeah I need an upgrade xD .Still saving money towards my first PC :D

I currently do not have a GPU in my new build. I built my PC with intentions of ordering either the RX 480 or the GTX 1060. I missed the 15 min window when the RX 480 launched and they have been sold out ever since. The situation was all to familiar with the GTX 1060 launch as well.

I want to "upgrade" to AMD's new Polaris lineup because I ended up purchasing an Acer XF240H monitor which features FreeSync. Now all I need is a Polaris GPU and I am good to go!

I have a gt120 1 gb ddr2. I can run my games in 60 fps in the best case and 30 in the worst at low settings and I'm having bottleneck because of my AMD A8-3820 which is more powerfull then my gt 210 , so I'll rly apriciate a new video card for gaming and for my streams. With this video card I'll be able to make  quality streams  without lag. Ty for your attention.