AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a radeon HD 5770, I need an upgrade. Gibe it now plz.

want to do an mitx build so i can take it to a friend's house and do some LAN stuffs though the 960 i already have would probably go in it PS: GIBE ME NAO

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Current computer is about 10yr old and I'm looking to build. This would fit in quite nicely with my plans. Good luck everyone.

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said: 

I don't have a you in my build currently BC I don't have the money to get one... rip...

i have a toshiba quosmio that uses a 770m.....if i get one of this cards either one of them.....its gonna be off the hook!!!.....i will sell my laptop and build a pc....so i want it ,i want it i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an R9 270X but my brother is running an nvidia 600 series GPU so I want to upgrade his rig.

My rig has an old graphic card which is nvidia geforce gt 520 ???. That's why I want this amd graphic card

I am currently using an onboard graphics of HD 2500 of intel. I wish I could play those hardcore games.  Pleasseee Gibe naoooo!

I have a gtx 950. I want to upgrade to the Polaris Lineup because i want to get gud :P

My current laptop has a Nvidia GTX 860m.  I'm planning to build my own PC soon and hoping that this can help me get a head start with buying all of the parts I need.

Using r9 270x toxic

Reason ? Who doesn't wan a free upgrade ? :D

right now I'm rocking an nvidia GeForce GTX 760!! isn't that just grand. its pretty self explanatory why id like an upgrade. a Polaris 11 would be nice. gibe nao pls.

Well, I'm rocking the r9 270, its a great card but I'd sure like a 480. Sadly it takes me a bit longer for new hardware now since my 3 children consume my computer parts budget before I get to spend it. Hook a dad up and I'll have my kids color you a thanks Ltt artwork :)

I have a gtx 590. This would save me a ton an upgrade would be awesome.

I have a R9 280x and want to up my display resolution and get ready for VR. Winning a card would save me some coin to maybe get ultra wide monitor.

I am using a GTX 760 and am disappointed that I can't get 60 FPS in the latest games. I am extremely sensitive to drops.

I have an AMD 6450 512 GB and I mean come on man, help a brother brag. :)

I've been using 2 R9 270s in crossfire that I bought on Ebay for $100 a piece and my PC gets REALLY hot while I'm playing games like The Witcher 3 and Battlefield 4. I've heard great things about the performance of these new AMD cards and it would be awesome to put the side panel back on my case.

I have a custom build pc that needs an upgrade for future proofing from a gtx 980 reference edition.

We have an order in this household. When Dad (me) upgrades, my two sons fight to the death for the newest in hand-me-down parts for their machines. If I win, that means that my 970 would be tossed into the ring to replace one lucky boy's 750ti or r9 280x. Two men enter, one man leaves...

i have a gtx 970 but i would like to try gaming from the red side to actually see the difference and because of the pc master race thanks for the give away and keep up the good work

I'd like a new amd card because I'm looking to jump into this generations cards.  I have a gtx 780 currently 

nvidia gtx 660m :P Still laptoping until I get the parts to make my computer.  Oh well.

I have a laptop with a gt750 so winning this would just allow me to pump more money into other parts of my upcoming build c: would be nice