AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 970 and love having new hardware to play around with. 

Just to add it to my new rig, xeon 2463lv3 and a free Gpu is no bad for anybody.

I had a R9 270 but it died sadly. I need to get a new GPU and there is literally no RX 480's in stock. Also the reference cooler is beautiful in my honest opinion.

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

On 7/17/2016 at 10:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

GTX 780 SC , want to try 1440p need new card lol

Intel HD Graphics. Yeah. Looking to build in the next few months, this would make it much more of a reality!

On 07/17/2016 at 10:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently buying parts to build a computer

i have sapphire r7 260x 2gb 

i think i'm needing an update  urgent! cause its getting kinda stuck while i'm trying to play something at more than 720p and  i cant play on 60fps (any game except evolve) :P

also i would like OC my 2500k but i don't know how  and i'm afraid to burn my  computer

i have old Radeon 6970, so new card would be awesome, if the giveaway is still going :)

Im running a R9 270x and its starting to show its age. Time to get something new from team red.

I currently have a Geforce GT 650M on a notebook and I want to build a desktop that can properly handle my workflow as an engineering student. So... this graphics card will be the centerpiece of my new rig.

I am currently trying to pice together my first computer build.

I have a 2GB GTX 770, so upgrading to one of those should give a slight performance boost according the lazy Googling I did on top of letting me use four monitors with HDMI/Display Port instead of two, but I'm somewhat bottlenecked by my CPU anyway at the moment so I don't think I'd see that much more performance overall unless I get a better CPU afterwards.

Besides that however, I could also use it in two different builds, with my main use in mind being a new gaming PC for a friend who fried their old one because it was left plugged and turned on in his house during a thunder storm.

And the another which is a stock trading PC for an acquaintance which could use the extra display ports, although that'd be a bit of a waste of it's power so I probably wouldn't use it for that purpose if I could avoid it.

I have an Asus 750ti OC but it is not really powerfull but I dont have Money for a new one so I just want one of these GPUs yeah :D 

My Rig is running a gtx 750ti zotac but it is time for an up grade

On 7/18/2016 at 0:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Already have an Rx 480 and would love to CF! 

I have a very old laptop with Intel Integrated graphics, and I want to build a pc. I'm going to do it in a few months, and I would love to have a 480 as a part of my first build. 

Hi everyone,

I want to use it with 3d's max.. AMDs' FireRender uses all CPUs & GPUs in the PC to render the final images.. I think this will make the best use of all my hardware capabilities..

Regards :)

I only have a laptop, but im planning on  building a pc, and a free graphics card is the perfect way to start it.

Hey! I have a GTX 980 in my setup. I am running it on a 4K monitor and FPS aren't great. Need an upgrade and this would be fantastic!

Currently using 2xx line, particularly the 290X. Interested in upgrading (mostly the side technologies rather than performance). :)

Got an Asus GTX660-DC2O-2GD5

it's still good ,but can't run the new games over medium.
would be sweet if i can upgrade it :)

Currently on intel's hd with my 4690k cuz my r9 270x blew up. Can i haz it plz