AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a Radeon 7770 HD, which was  what I could afford when I bought it, maybe it deserves to be retired right about now. 

I use on board graphics on a cheap computer. I mean it has potential, just slam in a new CPU and GPU, and it can game, but dose on board grafics get 40fps on L4D. Got Deem dat guud.

Anyway, me want.

Hi there,

I want the RX-480 simply because I have a 2007 semi-potato that is do for an upgrade. Plus I almost always never win these giveaways, but since it's worldwide giveaway I'll throw my hat in the mix.

Much love from Saudi Arabia.

I am currently running a Radeon HD 7850 which is 4 years old... I hope to upgrade my whole system at the end of summer. I am liking the video card choices that are in my price point of under $350US.. I run dual 1080p monitors. I would like to play more modern games but my current system *cough* is not yet up for it.

Currently using some shitty VAIO laptop  with an internal NVIDIA graphics card (some old 1000 series from '08 or so)

Maybe I can finally upgrade to a proper PC, I have been looking into Micro ATX boxes, but it's just too expensive right now.

My gaming rig has a Powercolor 7870Ghz edition and it's showing signs of dying. We'll winning this RX 480 will give me boost in gaming specially in BF4. Also, best things in life are free so lemme win. Hooohaa!!!

I have ultra old Sapphire HD 6570 2Gb DDR3 and I realy want new RX 480 but I don´t have budget for it.... I am using 3D programs (Solidworks atc. ) because i need it to school... and I´ ll be gaming on it .. :D  

gib nao plz^^

I'm currently using an R9 380, which is great for my single 1080p Screen. However, my PSU gets pretty loud under load, and I'm planning to get into VR sometime in the future, so a more efficient and powerful card would be perfect for me! I would use the Polaris 11 card in my secondary rig, which I use for friends an LAN-Partys.

just signed up here. i'm using nvidia gt 730 2gb ddr3. my son and i can't play decent frame rate with my video card. thank you!

Rocking a Nvidia gtx 760 at the moment and in need of a solid new upgrade for next gen games. Thanks and good luck to you all.

I have a msi r9 380 and i want an upgrade because i'm greedy and need another one of those polaris gpu. And since the content doesn't matter i would like you to know that if i ever win this giveaway u would need to pay a premium for shipping since i live in a third world south east asian country. Hence you have my condolences Sir Linus. #ripLinusswallet #gitrekt #momIwon.

On 18/07/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running 2x sapphire R9 290x 8Gb version.  Run really hot and hight power consumption. Great cards when they came out but I guess the rx480 would be a great upgrade. 

I have 980ti in my rig and its works fine, its will be cool if i get RX480 for free right,, 

i have rig with gtx750 because of it my class mates make fun of me then i try to play the witcher 3 on it.

Hi,

Using a R9 270 now... Reasons of wanting a new card because the card i have been going for RMA like 2 times in 2 years... lol... i really need a new one...

I'm building a rig for my 10 year old nephew its gonna be his first computer.So far iv managed to scavenge a x58 motherboard a xeon x5660 and 12 gigs of ram from used parts, scrapyard wars inspired . For a gpu i have only a 760 which will be a bit low for newer titles . He is also a huge fan of Linus so  if the rng gods pick us pls say hi to Giorgos!

I use an old old GeForce 300 series :(

which has no driver available anymore or maybe there is but i just can't install it. It causes my screen to be like a chessboard when pulling up browsers. I can't play anything at all because I need to uninstall the driver  for it to be decently usable. Games need drivers. This is just a replacement to my Powercolor 6790 which died 1 year ago. 

My rig, after 12 years of service, died and I'd like to have a Polaris 10 as the basis of a new build. 

Right now i'm using Digital Alliance GT730 for my gaming rigs, and maybe you know why i want this really really bad, i want to have a better gaming experience, i hope i really can win this. So, wish me luck :D

I'm currnetly running an AMD (Sapphire) 5770 Vapor-X.  It's dying, flickering screen and everything!  Very much in the market for it's replacement.

Also, gibe nao pls.