AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im currently using a crappy laptop with a radeon r6, but im starting to gather parts to build a desktop pc, so not having to spend 600+ dolars on a graphics card would be amazing.

Running a GTX 560 that has served me damn well for over 4 years, baby is starting to squeal in pain though.

I have an amd HD 6670 so I'd like a new card. Here in India every graphics card is costly like gtx 1070 is around 580$ so it's hard to buy a new card. And thank you if I win or lose no probs :P

Switching between 980 Ti and a Steam server at the moment but I haven't used an AMD card (in my rig) since Sapphire HD 7970. I'm extremely hopeful of AMD's new lineup and waiting with bated breath to see them match/surpass Nvidia in the GPU market. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I am currently running on a APU from AMD. I can barely play Grand Theft Auto 5 at low settings on 720p. I could really use a discrete graphics card to play 1080p at 60 or more frames per second.

PC Specs

AMD A10 7870k APU at 3.9 Ghz

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Asrock FM2A78M Pro3+

A-Data XPG V2 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

Corsair Graphite Series 230T Orange ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA 700W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Only have an APU. So this will be great stuff! Haha

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have had a 760 for almost 3 years and it seems it's on its last leg. An upgrade to a better card could allow to play more of the games I like, thanks.

Gib nap pls

Planning making my first PC and I want to use the new AMD Polaris 11 but like they're all sold out everywhere

I want one!

I'm currently using a XFX HD 7950 and got a spare x16 slot...

I', doing rendering (video and photo) and some gaming, would be nice to get an upgrade ;)

Have a monitor that has Free sync built in, but a GPU that does not run it. Would love to try out Free sync!

I want it

I don't have a graphics card it's q dell desktop with like 4gb of ram and 500gb hard drive with some Asus motherboard 

I wield a GTX 750 that can run games ok but not great. Any AA or high settings and the frame rates drop below 30. Kind of sad but would love this card to make my gaming experience better. 

I am using a HD5670 card from AMD, so i guess, i already answered my question why i need a new GPU.

While my PC can run all games, the ol' R9 280X is starting to show it's age and I often have to tone down setting. Would be great to have a more modern GPU to keep up.

Nice to see international giveaways!

I currently have an iMac. I'm running windows on it.

It has a radeon HD 4670 Mobile card in it and it absolutely sucks - can't even run TF2 on high.

I was planning on building a new pc, and this graphics card could complete my setup, which would be amazing.

Regardless, keep up all the great work.

I have a HD 6950 and i need a new one  because this one can't run new games normally.

I currently I have a Radeon 7770 and was looking to upgrade, and look here is an opportunity!!

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently haven't any Graphics card

well how to say it euh well my rig took a shower and well the graphics card and the mother board are dead for sure :(

so i could reall do with at least of them

Have the amd hd7950 in my rig but would like to see what the newer amd cards can do. 

I recently acquired my first custom built gaming pc, however I didn't have a great budget for it :(. It has a MSI Radeon R7 240 which works well with anything not triple A rated xD. I completely ignored the video Linus made about the R7 240 being bad because budget was the priority, not Linus' opinion. 

My rig Currently has a GT520 ;-; & I wanna get any thing better than that

Well I'm working on upgrading from a laptop with a puny r9 265x to a real pc so ya.

I have a gtx 970.......

I wanna win because I am not going to upgrade my card anytime soon so in this way atleast I have a chance.