AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a $80 Gigabyte R7 360 OC, If I win this giveaway I won't have to save up for the RX 480.

gibe nao pls

I have a gtx960 but one of the fan stoped working so it is so freaking hot when I play overwatch.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So uhh i don't really have a graphics card in my amd build, the reason being is that i will (possibly) be up grading my older pc. xD

i would love an update from the current geforce gt 610 i mean its a turnip of a card

i am currently running a GTX 960, i have always been an Nvidia fan but have been extremely disappointed with the prices for the news cards and want to give team red a try, for research purposes...

I have a GTX 770, and would like this to hopefully be able to play games at better framerates

I have a gtx 750 ti that can't handle all the new titles at the 60 fps anymore.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently "gaming" on a GeForce 210. Nuff said. Polaris 10 would do me very nicely!

I have a AMD 280x running in my current pc and upgrading to RX 480 is definitely gonna be a boost

I have a single gtx560ti graphics card in my system currently. I am looking to upgrade this PC as it is my travel PC and is hooked up to a 4k TV for streaming video as well as gameplay. This will help tremendously in getting 4K out of the computer i am currently using, for gaming and streaming.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

I really want to replace my old gtx 680... I hate to cheat on team green, but hey ^^

I'm currently using a AMD A6 6400K APU. I'm waiting for the release of the zen. 
Good Luck to all participants 

I´m running a 760 that i wanted to exchange anyways for an AMD card :)

Hi everyone,

I am currently running a Palit GTX 770 OC in my system and I kinda want to try out some VR and the 770 is a good graphics card but not really capable of handling VR. That's where Polaris 10 would come in handy.  And also I need a second PC because I am going to University this year and the 770 would then go into the new rig. 

best regards 

I'm currently running two extremely outdated Nvidia GeForce GT 120s in my rig.  I haven't had the time or money to upgrade them yet but they're really showing their age.

I am running a GTX 960 and I want to upgrade to polaris for example because the architecture brings huge performance advancements. I mean the bottom cards of the lineup are competing against the top of the last generation.

I'm currently running a HD7950 which has served me very well the last few years, but it's starting to show its age, and the amount of heat it dumps in my already warm room also isn't ideal ;p

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

i have a gtx 660 so yeah pretty old , so this polaris will get me some new graphic to my game :D `

Im using a GTX 970 atm and want to switch to AMD and check out their new gen.

Hi

i currently have a AMD Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB in my PC. I live in Italy and i hate the overprice of the computer stuff here... the amd radeon rx480 in America cost 199$ in Italy cost over 300€ :dry:. uff I want to live in AmericaxD

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3.2GHz   COOLER: Artic Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2   MOBO: Asrock ALiveNF6G-GLAN   GPU: AMD Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB   RAM: 6GB DDR2   HDD: 2x Maxtor 160GB Raid 0   CASE: I don't know :D

I currently have no card. I am planning to get an AMD to take advantage of freesync. Thanks for the giveaway.

This card would be the first step to my new PC as my old one is about 6 years old and gets waaaay too hot