AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hello everyone,

I have an HD 4770 512mb with an I3 530. Yes..I know peasant specs but hey...I don't have the budget for an upgrade and to my defense I can play BF4 at FHD with everything off and decent framerates....

Oh God please let it be me.:|

Right now I have a pretty solid PC in my opinion, the only thing that really brings it down is, drum roll please, the GPU.

I currently have a Radeon R7 240 Core edition, which is clearly not the best, but hey, it's better than nothing, but not really good, so I'd love to have a new GPU.

Also, what are your thoughts on the AMD FX-8350 Vishera? I have it and it really does the job, but it's stock cooler is kinda loud, but I sticked with it because my headphones block a lot of sound. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks for the giveaway.

#TeamAMD

I currently dont have a gpu but i'm an a8-7670k which is an APU, so i would really appreciate it if i win one of those gpus. Thank you in advance.

I got an Radeon  HD 7870 SAPPHIRE

And I would like to crossfire it with Polaris 10 or Polaris 11 CARD :D:D:D

I have a gtx 950 right now but no money to upgrade, so a new AMD gpu would be amazing, I would still need to upgrade my cpu to not bottleneck it but having a powerful gpu in my system would be AWESOME.

Hi linus, i have a shitty  gtx 630 and it only runs cs 1.6, thats the main reason that i want to participate.??

I've always wanted to try an amd card. They lag being nvidia, but I feel they are worth a shot on their gfx cards. My current rig has a 970 in it, although competes with the new amd cards, it doesn't have newer technologies like the polaris cards have. Thanks for the opportunity to enter this giveaway.

I need this, because Lord Gaben wills it!

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

I'm currently using an Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II so an AMD RX 480 would be a great upgrade. Apart from that I just planned to build a pc with an 480 anyway so saving some money is also great.

I got a R9 380 and I wan't to upgrade my rig anyways so this would be awesome.

Currently have GTX 950, i want Polaris Graphics Card because AMD's doing Giveaway!

Wuuuhh Yeeahhh.

"Gibe now ples"XD

Seriously tho, im running a rig with a gt 740 Super clocked from EVGA... I'd really like an upgrade from it since its no longer running up-to-par as it used to. Lots and lots of thermal problems.. Thanks for the giveaway guys :D 

Wanting to upgrade from my 970 to two 480's

Running a MSI 270x at the moment, its not terrible but having to run some games in low settings just to hit 60fps is getting to be a bit of a pain.

GTX 660, it is a bit old by today's standards and I live in Venezuela so I can't buy a better one ;-;

Edited by Raul Marquez
typos

I currently dont have a graphics card, saving up for a build, would be nice to save some money, doesnt matter which one

My answer is pretty simple, I have an HD 4600 graphics card that is ready to retire. I never really though of replacing it with newer nvidia cards because I'm an AMD fanboy. xD xD xD xD

i currently have a 750ti and would like to switch teams sooo.... gibe nao pls

Currently running 2 6950s in crossfire. Would love to have a new graphics card because this pair is starting to get really outdated to do triple monitor gaming, and I no longer get any driver updates at all.

I currently have a Sapphire Dual-X R9 270x and I've been dying to get a new gpu. Getting a new one would be amazing because the performance of mine isnt cutting it.

my current video card is a gtx 750ti it was actually an upgrade from my previous Hd 6770 and the reason well...750ti has never been an ultra high end card by any mean but since like now it's not even good enough for the recent tittles so it feels like it's time for un upgrade which makes this a great oportunity for me