AMD Polaris Giveaway

im currently using a old prebuilt system from like 2012 or so, and want to build a computer soon but i cant currently afford the system. Getting a video card here would mean that i would be able to build my first computer, and try out some recent games like witcher 3 or the new star wars battlefront.

gibe now plz

I have gtx 560 ti in my amaaazing desktop. Honestly that thing is pretty beefy, except not. Eighter way it has served it's purpose well enough to this day, but soon I have to say bye bye to that pile of... pile of... you know what i mean, cos i kind of want to get a better grafics card.

And hey, Good luck everyone!

Sadly, I don't have any graphics card in my rig. I used to have a gtx970 but that's a long story.

Currently running a 1080 huehue... but working on another build that could benefit from one of these bad boys ?

Current Build: CPU: i7-3770k @ 3.4GHz GPU: PNY GTX 1080 (Founder's Edition) Motherboard: Garbage/HP stock mobo RAM: 32GB Crucial DDR3 PSU: Corsair AX860 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 512GB, 1x 2TB HP stock HDD CPU Cooler: HP stock liquid cooling Display: 2x HP 2311x

I have a AMD R7 240 right now it's like the worst thing ever it came in a prebuilt HP so yea.

gibe nao pls.

I have a 750ti and my brother has a gt630.

He is struggeling to play overwatch on lowest settings and I want to give him my card if I win one of these

Why not? Indeed, that question has often been asked.

r9 270x (quite outdated)

I have a GT 520 and i'm trying to build my own computer :). Also have an AMD phenom II so i can barely play minecraft. Anyways hope i win and good luck to everyone from Argentina!!

I'd like to test this bad boy/girl/other for myself, ahh Yeeeeeee.

Right now I'm running Crossfire 280Xs.

I'm really considering the RX 480 due to its insane DX 12 performance that with a decent OC should be at least as powerful as my crossfire setup, and would relieve a lot of the stress on my power bills...

Plus, and I'll be honest, if I won one I'd probably just say to hell with it and throw in the investment collateral to upgrade to crossfire! :D

I have an R7 260x in my rig... Yeah... I know... It's very powerfullB|

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I want to build my first computer and if I can get a free GPU I can spend more money on esthetics and the processor as well as the motherboard so I really hope I win

Kinda want to replace my GTX 770, winning this would be nice.

I'm using a pair of ancient GTX 470's and it works great for CS:GO but for any other triple a titles they fall behind at a max of 30 Fps. This new card would be awesome!

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

I have no external Graphics card ;(

I currently have an Amd HD7970 in my rig. An upgrade would be great because of the power efficiency of the polaris cards. I am currently limited because of the power draw and can't play as much as i want.

I have a  970 STRIX but I have always wanted to try a AMD graphics card, especially now that Polaris is getting such good rep.  Oh and better DOOM performance with Vulcan.

I have a R9 390. So will be nice to get a free upgrade and pass on what i have to someone less fortunate. :D

An obvious registration for a giveaway is obvious :). I currently have a 7850 in my rig, so I obviously won't have much of a technological bump with Polaris (or will I?). That and my sister could use my card for her rig. Of course there are many other people who need it, I understand entirely.

(also bragging rights, what did you think the true reason was? :P)

I'm not to bad with my 290x. However, I have yet to experience the joys of playing games without it being accompanied by a screeching whine and the combined heat of a thousand suns.

As but a humble Irish college student it will be another few years before I get enough money to justify buying a new GPU. Please don't let me melt D:

Thanks for the giveaway by the way.

I have a second hand HD 7970 that has a bum fan and is currently disassembled/waiting on xfx to send a new cooling unit (the correct one that is smh) so yes I would love to move 4 years into the present :)

gibe nao pls well i want to upgrade from my gtx 780

using a GTX 760

gibe nao pls even though its AMD. its free afterall, right?

Radeon R9 380 Kinda like Military, does what you need it to do on a minimum budget lol

Fuck.jpg

Currently have a 280x on my main desktop, Planning on getting a new Polaris card anyway for a new university pc build and this would help that :D