AMD Polaris Giveaway

It's going to be a rather big jump from my 950. 

I have Radeon R9 270 in my old god pc! time for a change.

Currently have an XFX Radeon HD 7750 2GB Core Edition. It held up for a while but is quickly not handling these newer games haha.

I'm currently using a GTX 580 (it turns 5 next month!) and upgrading to a Polaris gpu would be a nice excuse to grab a new ultrawide monitor with Freesync.

I bought a desktop fully built at bestbuy years ago and I have recently gotten into gaming, I do not know what my graphics card is but i have a hard time playing minecraft because it barely pushes 10 fps

I'm looking into building one using your videos because you guys seem to be the only ones that slow the process down and take it step by step in a constructive way and what's better then a high quality graphics card

Spoiler

i have a gtx 750 ti so this card will be a good upgrade for me.keep up the good work linus!!!

Currently I have a gtx960 that i got with my prebuilt pc but now that I actually know how stuff works i want to change to the red team, plus a 480 eould let me leap to glorious 1440p

I've got a 980ti but I'd like to either build a second rig for my housemate with this or give it to my brother to replace his 750ti

I currently have a gtx 980ti (sorry AMD) but if I won one of these graphics cards, I would give it to my friend trying to build an AMD budget system.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I have a R9 380 in my rig right now and I like it a lot, but it's not as good performing as the RX 480 can be, so that's why I want to win this givaway.

I own a Card that is somewhat outdated^^ I have a Radeon HD 6950 in my Rig. It is "ok" for running games on medium at 1080p.

Now a days everyone is stoked on high res and 4k ans stuff and I'm like "well ....." xD

I have an EVGA GTX 960. But I really want to buy Deus Ex Mankind Divided, and I suspect it runs with Vulcan, since it is currently claiming to be an AMD game. Godspeed xD 

I don't have a build yet but saving up for one. Hopefully income tax pulls through enough for a nice setup.

would love to have one of these in my first build.

At the moment i am using a Gainward 8600 GT, do i need to give an other reason why i want an upgrade?

I currently own an Asus GTX 660Ti DCUII. 

The reason I want the card is because I own a Freesync capable monitor and I'd also like to turn up my graphics settings a bit. I have owned my card for almost three years now so it's time for an upgrade in my opinion.

If I had the money to spend I'd have bought one already!

Hi. I don't hava a pc, but I'm trying to build one. I know that either Polaris 10 or 11 would be a great feature in it and would enhance its performance.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks to your team and @AMDRadeon for giving everyone an opportunity to get their hands on some awesome new tech.

I am currently running a GTX-550, so I don't expect to get decent frames on newer titles xD

Polaris tech seems to be amazing, and I would be grateful to experience it.

I have a Amd Radeon HD7700 series, I have bunch of games but not having a good graphic card to really

enjoy specially: Arma3 Apex and Lord of Fallen :) 

Rx 480 Will look better on my case 

image1.JPG

I'm running a gtx 550ti so fps is not great and in need of an upgrade. Keep up the good work lads, loving the great content.

I have a 750ti. I want to upgrade cause I want a better gaming experience 

Hey LMG,

I currently have a gtx 980 in my computer but I would love to win that Rx 460 for my old computer mainly because it doesn't require any psu connectors. Hope I win!

p.s. gibe nao pls

Currently using hd5770, not much to explain. bad luck with this life :)

I'm running a GTX 970 with a 1440p monitor. I would love to update to a polaris card and put my 970 in my Girlfriends rig, which is currently running a Sapphire 280.